Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

If You Need The Services Of An Advertising Agency Click Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Need The Services Of An Advertising Agency Click Here (776 Views)

I Need The Services Of A Hacker! Very Urgent Please / If You Need The Services Of An Advertising Agency Click Here / Need An Advertising Agency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Need The Services Of An Advertising Agency Click Here by OliveB(f): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2008
If you need the services of an Advertising Agency,
If you need to get some things designed, some posters or fliers printed, some billboards adverts designed and placed, a website designed, hosted and managed, please contact me at tolulope@poisemediang.com, or call 234-7028197636.
You can also visit the site www.poisemediang.com or our blog www.victorariyibi..com for more information on what we do
Re: If You Need The Services Of An Advertising Agency Click Here by aphoe(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2008
really?
i will keepin touch with you. Just send me a mail at l.afolabi@mcquillonline.com so that i can remember you.

i have got some deals that require an advertiser

ciao!
Re: If You Need The Services Of An Advertising Agency Click Here by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2008
Olive B:

If you need the services of an Advertising Agency,
If you need to get some things designed, some posters or fliers printed, some billboards adverts designed and placed, a website designed, hosted and managed, please contact me at tolulope@poisemediang.com, or call 234-7028197636.
You can also visit the site www.poisemediang.com or our blog www.victorariyibi..com for more information on what we do
This should be in the adverts section and not here.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About This / How To Choose A Web Hosting Company / Free Web Designing E Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.