Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Calling Crossbearers & Readers Of The Grail Message! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling Crossbearers & Readers Of The Grail Message! (750 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling Crossbearers & Readers Of The Grail Message! by shinealight(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
Dear All,
I believe it is time to set up a forum on Nairaland that will enable us exchange perceptions and shed light on various issues of spiritual import. Reading some of the posts on N/L shows that a large percentage of our fellowmen are still wallowing in ignorance. However, very many are also truly yearning for the light of truth. The latter can and should be helped. Perhaps through reading the contents our posts in this forum, many earnestly seeking ones will be guided to what they are seeking. I hope the jesters will keep aloof as they are detrimental to the truth. This is intended for earnest seekers only! Please keep the comments coming but make them as pure as possible.
Best wishes!
Re: Calling Crossbearers & Readers Of The Grail Message! by Odunnu: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
We have so many crossbearers on NL. M.nwankwo is the only one whose moniker I remember well though.
I am not a crossbearer neither will I be, [s]just saving you from asking the next question.[/s] cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - Cardinals Of African Decent Heads To Court / The 7 Empires / The Gods Are Wise And Are Innocent Of All Charges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.