Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Grail Message Or Grail Centre - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (30747 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grail Message Or Grail Centre by nwadinma(f): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2006
i resently met a friend whom i think i am going to love but the problem is that he belongs to the grel world( attends grel center).

i want to know all i can about this religion and please any one with a vital infor will be appreciated . thank you so much.
i also want to knw if my life will be in danger if i continue to be with him.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by lafile(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2006
First of all its Grail, not Grel. And its nothing but a cult started in the early 20th century by an ex convict.
Check out this link: http://www.reachouttrust.org/articles/occult/grail.htm

1 Like

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by nwadinma(f): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2006
thanks alot lafile. i got a little infor from the website.
more infor is also welcomed from nairalanders pls.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2006
hi,
am a man of very few words and my words are my bonds, with respect to the last so-called adviser.Its totally wrong.Let me tell you this,i came across the grail message some years back,cos av gotten tired with what i had with me then.So in search for knowledge,i came across it,studied it for a long period of years before finally accepting it.I foubd it difficult to accept it,because it makes you to be independent and a free-thinker.Its not a cult as people assumed it to be.You'll find in your man the best thing you can ever imagined,you cant deny that fact i know what am saying,and i am disappointed at you tabling this serious matter on this type of communication,this should've been done with your man.Maybe you dont want him to guess you are intrested in knowing more about the grail message.
There're great personalities here in Nigeria who live their lives according to the message,names i wont mention cos it's of no use.The message clearly says"Religious fanatics may hold aloof cos they are detrimental to the truth"
Am assuring you that you will enjoy your marriage with this man,if you also dont get to his nerves,no matter what you do you can never have his mind changed.
All because the message is not like any other writings which you will just have to believe in the imperfection of the Almighthy to be able to do things arbitrarily.Its allabout conviction, and once thats in place your mind is already set.
If its an occult do you think they be holding public lectures all over the nation,at least you know the occult societies we have in the nation,have you heard about any public lectures being held by them?
The message is very natural and in simplicity,and you know greatness lie in simplicity.
The message clearly talks about the problems facing humanity.
Here is my mail add enitany20022005@yahoo.com, we can talk better then
just have peace of mind, u are on the safer side.
CHEERS!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by lafile(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2006
@enitan2002
what do you think will happen to you after u die.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by nwadinma(f): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2006
return to my maker ofcourse.
and hey! what other info do you have 4 me on my posting?
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2006
@ lafile, am not afraid of where i will be going, wherever i find myself i know its what i created for myself either through my deeds,words or thoughts while on earth.
also if it is either the light regions or the other, i know its for my good, for my development.I cant blame anyone else but myself alone.

2 Likes

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2006
@ nwadinma,
go check this out www.grail-uk.net or www.grailnet.org, and see things for yourself.
Remeber by their fruits YE shall know them.
No more for me to say.

1 Like

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by lafile(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2006
@enitan2002
Please educate me. According to the grail message, "human beings are actually only guests on this earth. They came from a spiritual realm, which is far above the world of earthly matter, in order to begin a course of development leading down to this earth. This path continues for each person through repeated earth lives (reincarnation). Through experiencing man's inner, spiritual consciousness develops, grows, and matures." [Wikipedia]. My question is if we come from a spiritual realm so high above, how come we need to come down so low so we can find a way [or in my understanding qualify] to go up to the spiritual realm?
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2006
@ lafile
just a brief explanation on what you asked.We the human spirit exist as a spiritual seed in spiritual realm(paradise).We exist as unconscious spirit seeds due to the high pressure of the light.Though we have every characteristics inside us to be conscious but due to the condition over there,it makes it not to be possible.As it is with a grain of maize which have the characteristics to mature to a steak of maize, so also with the unconscious human spirit.For the maize grain to reach the level of consciousness it has to be planted in the soil, through the exposure to rain and sunlight if it can passes through all these then its gonna bear fruit.So when the desire to get conscious arose within the unconscious human spirit germs, then it is thrown downward far away from the pressure of the light.And this throwing is not a punishment but an act of grace from the Almighty.And the place is on the gross material earth.Cos this is the best place man can learn without being hinder from the pressure of the light.
And not only one earth life is needed to accomplish this consciousness state.That will be too short, what will u say to a child that was born and died just after some few days, he cant just get a visa to heaven he hasnt really experience anything.So due to the special grace of the almighty, an oppurtunity arose whereby the soul is reincarnated to live and experience again.
It is through all these experiences gathered through out the whole earth lives that mould up the soul and the journey of ascent begins.
Re-incarnation is not an occultic but a special grace of the Almighty.It exists whether you believe it or not. The Almighty does not seek for human opinions on his laws.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by nwadinma(f): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2006
thanks to u all that posted to reply my posting.
i have decided to flee from the guy.

once again thanks for ur help and enlightment.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2006
@ nwadinma,
each an everyone has a free will to decide and you must also know that you alone will be responsible for the outcome of the decision u made.
There's no pleading according to the sense of the grail message, its either all or not at all, no compromise.
The guy will also leave you in peace, thats just the main sign that you two are notcompatible.
And also to those who gave wrong information on what they don't know, everyone will reap what he's sown
PEACE!!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2007
I think everyone reading this topic should first look up the meaning of the word, "cult" http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cult . From the beginning of time, humans have used religion in quest for spirituality and "God". Of course, a cult or religion can be good or bad depending on its practices. I have family members that believe in the Grail Message, and have introduced it to me. I personally do not subscribe to it but I know for sure their practices are beliefs are quiet open and no body gets hurt. I cannot judge them but all I know is that this is just one way people are trying to understand their existence and purpose - not different from Christianity, Islam and the other religions.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by shahan(f): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2007
glessor:

I cannot judge them but all I know is that this is just one way people are trying to understand their existence and purpose - not different from Christianity, Islam and the other religions.

Sorry, but that simply is not true. Grail Message is different and not like Christianity nor Islam.

1 Like

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2007
So why don't you explain how they are different?
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by shahan(f): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2007
How did you know they are the same?
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2007
adherents of the grail message are neither moslem nor christians.By their works ye shall know them, try to examine the grail message and then you will be able to give your judgement.

1 Like

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Hndholder(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2007
nwadinma:

thanks to u all that posted to reply my posting.
i have decided to flee from the guy.

once again thanks for your help and enlightment.

You are trying to paint the grail message here.

I am an adherant of the message.
I do not think you deserve to be a wife to the fellow. You look so dark and heavy worldly dependant.
You should have asked him for details.

Grail message are the words in the Book call in the ligt of truth by abrushin

it it not a religion but a work for humanity. Grail centres are places where you can buy or read the book free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2007
@ hnd-holder,
i guess as much with some of your posts i've been coming across on this page gave me the impression u knew a lot about the greatest work i've ever come across"In The Light Of Truth:The Grail Message".Its really my joy to meet a fellow adherent of the grail message here on nairaland.
Wishing to get to know u better.

1 Like

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by saintchux(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2007
Hnd-holder:

You are trying to paint the grail message here.

I am an adherant of the message.
I do not think you deserve to be a wife to the fellow. You look so dark and heavy worldly dependant.
You should have asked him for details.

Grail message are the words in the Book call in the ligt of truth by abrushin

it it not a religion but a work for humanity. Grail centres are places where you can buy or read the book free of charge.

Those that condemn grail message should please read their books. It will help you. I once an adherant of grail message, I left because of some believes which I can not reconcile with my bible understanding. To the best of my knowledge and all my years of being there I have not seen anything occultic. Whoever say is occultic should explain.

The books is even helping me now.

4 Likes

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by nwadinma(f): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2007
You all got me wrong. i never said i was going to marry this guy. for God`s sake i just met him.
on the other hand, every one is at liberty to choose what is good for one. i have chosen to be with only achristian brother. why get offended with it.

And hey, i did ask him about it so don't think i am afraid. I only chose what i wanted.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Hndholder(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2007
You have your free will I know, Why do you bring such here for discussion nwadinma, birds of a feather flock together. Please ask a direct question as I can assure you that quality is never an accident. It is always the result of sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution. It represents the wise choice of many alternatives.

2 Likes

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2007
hmm
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Hndholder(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2007
Those that come closer to the the truth in creation will at first have mostly to feel LONELY which, however does not make them at all unhappy but brings great peace.
-----ABd-RU-SHIN
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by otuwe(f): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2007
sincerely i dont even know if its appropriate to have this thread.

i feel it is debasing that Great Work of Truth.

Imagine someone saying it is Cult.

He must really feel like an adviser.

well i have no comment on this thread cos i dont subscribe to it.

SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND

3 Likes

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2007
@ otuwe,
may i know the side of the fence you belong?are u a CROSS-BEARER?
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by grafikdon: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2007
Nwadinma, you have nothing to fear. Most Adherents of the Grail Message have a clear understanding of of the mechanism of the adamantine laws laid out buy the Almighty which govern the entire creation. They fully understand the consequences and therefore are fully conscious of their actions and relationship with their fellow human beings. They are very tolerant of others and will not hesitate to interact with you whether you are Muslim, Christian, Rosicrucian or adherent of African Traditional Religion. You can never see them shoving the Grail Message down their throat, neither are they desperate for member since the quest for spiritual ascent is not something attainable through threats of eternal damnation or unnecessary persuasion.

It should be no surprise to see a Cross Bearer of the Grail Movement who is versed in the knowledge of Islam in its undistorted form as well as the True Buddhism before mankind fashioned everything to suit his way of thinking. They do this not because they are confused but because people Like Sidharta/Gautama Buddha, Ech-En-Aton, Lao-Tse, Krisna, Zoroaster, Mohamed, played vital roles in mankind's spiritual growth and ascent in different regions of the world before (Ech-En-Aton, Lao Tse, Hjalfder, etc) and after our Lord Jesus (e.g Mohamed). Never mind that as usual, man in his spiritual sickening urge to gain control fashioned and distorted the teachings of these great men to suit their way of reasoning. This has left many wallowing in the putrid pool of misconceptions and distorted concept to which unfortunately, many cling to with the tenacity of a mucus.

Grail Movement is not an occult, has never been and will never be. Disregard the demeaning and derogatory advice of the malicious and prejudiced for they are detrimental to the truth! Do not distance yourself from someone you believe could be 'the one' because of derogatory tales of people who know absolutely nothing of what they talk about. You were born without religion and so shall you depart from the material world without religion. You should not continue to complicate and entangle the threads of fate by channeling negative/evil volition and malice towards a group of people purely based on what you have heard from people whose intuition have been pushed further away as a result of spiritual indolence and one sided development of the intellect.

Take it from me Nwadinma, this is not what I herad, this is what I know. I am an adherent of ''In The Light Of Truth- The Grail Message''; a Cross Bearer of the Grail Movement.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by otuwe(f): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2007
enitan2002:

@ otuwe,
may i know the side of the fence you belong?are u a CROSS-BEARER?

am on the side of TRUTH
grafikdon:

Nwadinma, you have nothing to fear. Most Adherents of the Grail Message have a clear understanding of of the mechanism of the adamantine laws laid out buy the Almighty which govern the entire creation. They fully understand the consequences and therefore are fully conscious of their actions and relationship with their fellow human beings. They are very tolerant of others and will not hesitate to interact with you whether you are Muslim, Christian, Rosicrucian or adherent of African Traditional Religion. You can never see them shoving the Grail Message down their throat, neither are they desperate for member since the quest for spiritual ascent is not something attainable through threats of eternal damnation or unnecessary persuasion.

It should be no surprise to see a Cross Bearer of the Grail Movement who is versed in the knowledge of Islam in its undistorted form as well as the True Buddhism before mankind fashioned everything to suit his way of thinking. They do this not because they are confused but because people Like Sidharta/Gautama Buddha, Ech-En-Aton, Lao-Tse, Krisna, Zoroaster, Mohamed, played vital roles in mankind's spiritual growth and ascent in different regions of the world before (Ech-En-Aton, Lao Tse, Hjalfder, etc) and after our Lord Jesus (e.g Mohamed). Never mind that as usual, man in his spiritual sickening urge to gain control fashioned and distorted the teachings of these great men to suit their way of reasoning. This has left many wallowing in the putrid pool of misconceptions and distorted concept to which unfortunately, many cling to with the tenacity of a mucus.

Grail Movement is not an occult, has never been and will never be. Disregard the demeaning and derogatory advice of the malicious and prejudiced for they are detrimental to the truth! Do not distance yourself from someone you believe could be 'the one' because of derogatory tales of people who know absolutely nothing of what they talk about. You were born without religion and so shall you depart from the material world without religion. You should not continue to complicate and entangle the threads of fate by channeling negative/evil volition and malice towards a group of people purely based on what you have heard from people whose intuition have been pushed further away as a result of spiritual indolence and one sided development of the intellect.

Take it from me Nwadinma, this is not what I herad, this is what I know. I am an adherent of ''In The Light Of Truth- The Grail Message''; a Cross Bearer of the Grail Movement.

WORD!!!!!!

NOW THATS MORE LIKE IT.
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2007
@ grafikdon,
tell them, let them know.
It's good to meet a fellow adherent of the GRAIL Message.
You're welcome
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2007
@ otuwe,

common be proud of where you belong to.
You've still not answered my question.

Am waiting
Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Hndholder(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2007
Seek for the truth the truth shall set You Free.
With the message we are lead to Christ and our creator.

1 Like

Re: Grail Message Or Grail Centre by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2007
@ HND-HOLDER,

are u also an adherent of the GRAIL MESSAGE?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.