Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Help With Aun! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With Aun! (746 Views)

American University Of Nigeria (AUN) Scholarships 2016 / 15 Escaped Chibok Girls Admitted Into AUN Academy On Scholarship / Comparing Private Universities (AUN-ABTI) & Public Universities (UNN) - My View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Aun! by Zikstar4me(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hy guys, i recently came across AUN(American University Of Nigeria) and i checked the courses they offer and discovered they only have software engineering in Their Faculty of eng. But my problem is that is the software eng acredited and is their certificate recognized in nigeria(anyway they are not on my 1st and 2nd choice in jamb but heard u dnt have to put them on it to be considered for admision)
Re: Help With Aun! by CrazyMan(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
My dear look for a federal or state university to apply for.

That school isn't accredited by the NUC. So why waste your time and resources on it?

(1) (Reply)

Futminna 2013/2014 Admission Process. / How Much Did You Spend On Your First Degree Final Year Project? / What Are The Most Mind-blowing Facts You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.