Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Site Review Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Site Review Pls (727 Views)

Lagoslabs.com Site Review / Colorbox / Thickbox / Critical Site Review / Site Review: Naija Lingo (pidgin English Dictionary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Site Review Pls by nduaj(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2008
hi guys

Abeg can u guys help me review www.integrated-aluminium.com
thnks
Re: Site Review Pls by my2cents(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2008
Are you even half way done with the site yet?

1) a lot of broken images

2) a lot of broken links

3) On home page, the 3 sections at the bottom: for consistency, I would probably make the number of lines in all 3 sections, the same. The "more"s aren't lined up as it is. Also, in general, line up the 3 images as well

4) On sec pages, there is a large gap in FF b/w nav section and content to the right

5) I don't think the "vision, values, mission" should appear on every sec page. Perhaps the "about" page but that's about it.

6) Some pages have a header image and others don't - inconsistency

7) On home page, I would probably use another lady's face as the one that is there now looks sort of cartoon-ish (personal opinion)

Layout is good but overall, the job is ways away from being done.

I hope this helps.
Re: Site Review Pls by nduaj(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2008
@my2cents

am soo soo soo sory, my ftp didnt load up all the image, abeg o vex, pls gimme a few hours and check again abeg.
Re: Site Review Pls by Neptune(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2008
looking at just the home page, the site looks real cool to me. the logo is tight! (luuuv that logo). The home, contact and site map icons dont work though. but all together nice one bro.

(1) (Reply)

Rate The Layout Of This Website. / Free Ict Consulting Service Via Email / Some Body Help Teach Me Webmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.