Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Christ Is Head - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Is Head (8152 Views)

A Church In Lagos Where Every Member Is Head Of Witches And Wizards. / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Is Head by ichuka(m): 12:32am On Jan 13, 2013
Everything was created through Him and for Him. (Colossians 1:16 NLT)

The key to everything with God is Life.... We must realize that Christ's ascendancy, supremacy, power, ability and all that goes with Headship, is in terms of His prerogative of Life. He is the Son, vested with Life; He has the right given Him of God to give Life to as many as believe. That is why He is Head. We can set up people in office and make Popes of them and they may make great claims, but what does it amount to? When We come up against death, what can they do? But bring in one who has the power of life over death, be he ever so humble on this earth, he is head, he is master, he is lord. You may bring all the greatest physicians that the world knows into the presence of death, and when death takes charge, they are helpless. But supposing you bring in a little, insignificant person who is nobody, with no capabilities whatever in this world, no training, and that one be invested with the power of life over death, he rules out all these others, they are as nothing in his presence, he is lord of the situation.

Christ is Head, not just by appointment, but in terms of Life. We may be very insignificant people on this earth, nothing at all to be taken account of by the world, but if only we have Christ in fullness of Life we are in a supreme position, we make all the great organizations and institutions as nothing. It is a spiritual thing, the impact of Christ; not tradition, not history, not theology, but the spiritual power of His presence in terms of Life through faith and righteousness.

3 Likes

Re: Christ Is Head by realBerni: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2013
Everything was created through Him and for Him. (Colossians 1:16 NLT)

The key to everything with God is Life.... We must realize that Christ's ascendancy, supremacy, power, ability and all that goes with Headship, is in terms of His prerogative of Life. He is the Son, vested with Life; He has the right given Him of God to give Life to as many as believe. That is why He is Head. We can set up people in office and make Popes of them and they may make great claims, but what does it amount to? When We come up against death, what can they do? But bring in one who has the power of life over death, be he ever so humble on this earth, he is head, he is master, he is lord. You may bring all the greatest physicians that the world knows into the presence of death, and when death takes charge, they are helpless. But supposing you bring in a little, insignificant person who is nobody, with no capabilities whatever in this world, no training, and that one be invested with the power of life over death, he rules out all these others, they are as nothing in his presence, he is lord of the situation.

Christ is Head, not just by appointment, but in terms of Life. We may be very insignificant people on this earth, nothing at all to be taken account of by the world, but if only we have Christ in fullness of Life we are in a supreme position, we make all the great organizations and institutions as nothing. It is a spiritual thing, the impact of Christ; not tradition, not history, not theology, but the spiritual power of His presence in terms of Life through faith and righteousness.

then what is christ relation ship with God Almighty, is God same or under christ supremacy? answer pls, waaiting!
Re: Christ Is Head by ichuka(m): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2013
real_Berni:

then what is christ relation ship with God Almighty, is God same or under christ supremacy? answer pls, waaiting!

That in the name of JESUS every shall bow,in Heaven,on Earth and under the Earth..Phillp2:10.
Every other name is under the canopy of the name of Jesus.
Re: Christ Is Head by realBerni: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
@i.chuka
That in the name of JESUS every knee shall bow,in Heaven,on Earth and under the Earth..Phillp2:10.
Every other name is under the canopy of the name of Jesus.

i can see that you want to learn,....''That in the name of JESUS every knee shall bow,in Heaven,on Earth and under the Earth''..Phillp2:10.

does that includes God, the almighty father? capital no, because God was exempted, read;

1 Corinthians 15:27-28
New King James Version (NKJV)

27 For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that [size=16pt]He who put all things under Him is excepted.[/size]

28 Now [size=16pt]when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him,[/size] that God may be all in all.

can you see why you need to read bible and not depend on what your pastors says!

3 Likes

Re: Christ Is Head by ichuka(m): 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
real_Berni: @i.chuka

i can see that you want to learn,....''That in the name of JESUS every knee shall bow,in Heaven,on Earth and under the Earth''..Phillp2:10.

does that includes God, the almighty father? capital no, because God was exempted, read;

1 Corinthians 15:27-28
New King James Version (NKJV)

27 For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that [size=16pt]He who put all things under Him is excepted.[/size]

28 Now [size=16pt]when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him,[/size] that God may be all in all.

can you see why you need to read bible and not depend on what your pastors says!
lol.
I can see why you need to focus more on your Video biz(in the business section) and stop trying to GIVE what you don't really HAVE!!
Re: Christ Is Head by realBerni: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
@i chuka

lol.
I can see why you need to focus more on your Video biz(in the business section) and stop trying to GIVE what you don't really HAVE!!

my brother, i expect you to counter 1 corinthians 15:27-28,

its not a fight, ok i withdraw those last words ''can you see why you need to read bible and not depend on what your pastors says''
im sorry for that!

but then, lets discuss the bible 1 corinthians 15:27-28 really nail the head, 'that when the statement that everything 'power in heaven and earth' is beign put under jesus, the person, (God) that put these under him, is EXCLUDED

and further added these to clarify any doubt;

VS28...''then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him''

you can really see that?
Re: Christ Is Head by ichuka(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
real_Berni: @i chuka

its not a fight, ok i withdraw those last words ''can you see why you need to read bible and not depend on what your pastors says''
im sorry for that!

but then, lets discuss the bible 1 corinthians 15:27-28 really nail the head, 'that when the statement that everything 'power in heaven and earth' is beign put under jesus, the person, (God) that put these under him, is EXCLUDED

VS28...''then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him''

you can really see that?

im sorry for that!

you can really see that?

Am sorry too.
Ok,when am less busy,we can discuss.few hours time.
By the way,WELCOME to the Religion section.
Re: Christ Is Head by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2013

im sorry for that!

you can really see that?

Isaiah 9:6 says, "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." For many, this is a puzzling verse. Most people have no problem thinking of Jesus Christ as a child and a son. Some also realize that when He returns to Earth, He will also be King in control of all government. But many do not see how Jesus Christ could also be called "The mighty God, The everlasting Father".
Re: Christ Is Head by realBerni: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
@i chuka

But many do not see how Jesus Christ could also be called "The mighty God, The everlasting Father".
those many people dont seem to seek the truth, let me show you this;

jesus is 'a God' or Mighty God, but not the [size=16pt]Almighty[/size] God, nowhere in the bible shows jesus as the almighty, can you dispute that? show me pls!

you can imagine why God almighty made jesus to be born through the 'house of David' through the tribe of judah,

now, thats why 'the house of David is like God', the same way 'an angel of the lord before them too was like God'

read;

zechariah 12:8 king james version

''and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

can you see that the capital letter 'G' was actually used above! and not god 'g' lowercase!(note the difference here; Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.',
so,no big deal in calling someone god as you can see in psalms above!

but then;

Exodus 14:19

''Then the angel of God, who had been traveling in front of Israel's army, withdrew and went behind them. The pillar of cloud also moved from in front and stood behind them'',

do you want to know this angel of the lord, 'who is like God'?

there is still more to come, my brother!

1 Like

Re: Christ Is Head by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2013

those many people dont seem to seek the truth, let me show you this;

jesus is 'a God' or Mighty God, but not the [size=16pt]Almighty[/size] God, nowhere in the bible shows jesus as the almighty, can you dispute that? show me pls!

you can imagine why God almighty made jesus to be born through the 'house of David' through the tribe of judah,

now, thats why 'the house of David is like God', the same way 'an angel of the lord before them too was like God'

read;

zechariah 12:8 king james version

''and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

can you see that the capital letter 'G' was actually used above! and not god 'g' lowercase!(note the difference here; Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.',
so,no big deal in calling someone god as you can see in psalms above!

but then;

Exodus 14:19

''Then the angel of God, who had been traveling in front of Israel's army, withdrew and went behind them. The pillar of cloud also moved from in front and stood behind them'',

do you want to know this angel of the lord, 'who is like God'?

there is still more to come, my brother!
i will but address me as Bidam not as i. Chuka
Re: Christ Is Head by realBerni: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
i will but address me as Bidam not as i. Chuka

wow! sorry Bidam, im on so many sitss and just mix your name!
Re: Christ Is Head by realBerni: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
Am sorry too.
Ok,when am less busy,we can discuss.few hours time.
By the way,WELCOME to the Religion section.

you are welcome too, brother!
Re: Christ Is Head by ichuka(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
@real Berni
Whats your understanding of this titles,the FATHER and the SON.
Because thats the KEY to the verse(1cor15:27-28)you quoted.
lets start from there.
Re: Christ Is Head by realBerni: 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
@real Berni
Whats your understanding of this titles,the FATHER and the SON.
Because thats the KEY to the verse(1cor15:27-28)you quoted.
lets start from there.

Good question

[size=18pt]the FATHER....(the Almighty God)[/size] is hereinafter reffered to as 'he' in the context; who ''put all things under His (the son, jesus's) feet''.

27 For[size=18pt] “He[/size] has put all things under His [size=14pt](jesus's)[/size] feet.” But when [size=18pt]He[/size] says “all things are put under [size=14pt]Him (jesus, God's son)

,[/size]” it is evident that [size=18pt]He (the Almighty God)[/size] who put all things under [size=14pt]Him (the son, jesus's)[/size] is excempted.

in summary;

# The Father is Greater than the son.

# the son is under the father, and subject to the father and are not co-equal! even sharing some form of title(s) does not make them equal. as explanations thereafter rendered suspicious statement bare!

# The father even made the son 'lower than the angels at a particular time' before exaulting him.

1 Like

Re: Christ Is Head by realBerni: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2013
Waiting for your answer! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!
Re: Christ Is Head by ichuka(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2013
real_Berni: Waiting for your answer! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!
Lol,
Bro,so u dnt want me to work abi??
Re: Christ Is Head by ichuka(m): 11:43am On Jan 14, 2013
real_Berni:

Good question

[size=18pt]the FATHER....(the Almighty God)[/size] is hereinafter reffered to as 'he' in the context; who ''put all things under His (the son, jesus's) feet''.

27 For[size=18pt] “He[/size] has put all things under His [size=14pt](jesus's)[/size] feet.” But when [size=18pt]He[/size] says “all things are put under [size=14pt]Him (jesus, God's son)

,[/size]” it is evident that [size=18pt]He (the Almighty God)[/size] who put all things under [size=14pt]Him (the son, jesus's)[/size] is excempted.

in summary;

# The Father is Greater than the son.

# the son is under the father, and subject to the father and are not co-equal! even sharing some form of title(s) does not make them equal. as explanations thereafter rendered suspicious statement bare!

# The father even made the son 'lower than the angels at a particular time' before exaulting him.

when Solomon was enthrone as King in Israel,was David his Father under the canopy of the Son's enthroment or not?
Re: Christ Is Head by realBerni: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
when Solomon was enthrone as King in Israel

There is no basis whatsoever to compare in these situations, because;

if you are assuming solomon=jesus,

and

David=God(father) ....as an example,

Then, there was no time at all that God almighty was ever dethroned! that is,God has been and ever been OCCUPYING the greatest throne in heaven, and at no point has jesus ever occupy Gods Majestic throne, but rather when jesus was made to be the heir of all things,or was appointed by his father to be heir of all things, he(jesus) was occupying 'a lower throne' at the right hand side of the MAJESTY! read;

Hebrews 1:1-3;

1 [size=14pt]God,[/size] who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days [size=14pt]spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things,[/size] through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, [size=14pt]sat down at the [b]right hand of the Majesty [/b]on high[/size],

moreover, verse 27 of 1 cor 15 above still point to the fact that;
verse 27;
when He(Almighty God) says “all things are put under Him (jesus, God's son) ”it is evident that He (the Almighty God) who put all things under Him (the son, jesus's) is excempted. (not included as subject under jesus's canopy) plain scriptures!

are we fighting what the bible says? its there in verse 27 of 1 cor 15 above!

but in the case of David,God through appointment appoints his son Solomon to occupy his fathers position, that is,succeed his father and davids throne throne was to be occupied by his son.

any objection?

2 Likes

Re: Christ Is Head by ichuka(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
real_Berni:

There is no basis whatsoever to compare in these situations, because;

if you are assuming solomon=jesus,

and

David=God(father) ....as an example,

Then, there was no time at all that God almighty was ever dethroned! that is,God has been and ever been OCCUPYING the greatest throne in heaven, and at no point has jesus ever occupy Gods Majestic throne, but rather when jesus was made to be the heir of all things,or was appointed by his father to be heir of all things, he(jesus) was occupying 'a lower throne' at the right hand side of the MAJESTY! read;

1 [size=14pt]God,[/size] who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days [size=14pt]spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things,[/size] through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, [size=14pt]sat down at the [b]right hand of the Majesty [/b]on high[/size],

moreover, verse 27 of 1 cor 15 above still point to the fact that;
verse 27;
when He(Almighty God) says “all things are put under Him (jesus, God's son) ”it is evident that He (the Almighty God) who put all things under Him (the son, jesus's) is excempted. (not included as subject under jesus's canopy) plain scriptures!

are we fighting what the bible says? its there in verse 27 of 1 cor 15 above!

but in the case of David,God through appointment appoints his son Solomon to occupy his fathers position, that is,succeed his father and davids throne throne was to be occupied by his son.

any objection?
So you are trying to say there's two thrones in Heaven?have you ever seen/heard of a Kingdom with two thrones?
That phrase "SITTED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD"simply means all powers in Heaven and on earth has been vested on Him.without Christ,your so called Almighty God has no power and can do nothing without going through Christ.
Who do think Isaiah was referring to in Isaiah6:1-5

1 Like

Re: Christ Is Head by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
i.chuka:

So you are trying to say there's two thrones in Heaven?have you ever seen/heard of a Kingdom with two thrones?
That phrase "SITTED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD"simply means all powers in Heaven and on earth has been vested on Him.without Christ,your so called Almighty God has no power and can do nothing without going through Christ.
Who do think Isaiah was referring to in Isaiah6:1-5
what a revelation...God bless u bro.. The right hand of God is actually a hand of Power...infact both of God hands are Right hand..i ave never heard of left hand.
Re: Christ Is Head by ichuka(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
Bidam: what a revelation...God bless u bro.. The right hand of God is actually a hand of Power...infact both of God hands are Right hand..i ave never heard of left hand.
May He bless u2.
You know,1Cor1:24 says that Christ is the power and wisdom of God.meaning that without Christ God has no power/wisdom.
He told Moses in Exd11:1 that He will bring *ONE MORE* plague on Pharaoh and on Egypt.after that,Pharaoh will not just let them go,but will drive them out completely.and that *ONE MORE PLAGUE* is the LAMB typifing our lord Jesus.
Re: Christ Is Head by realBerni: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
So you are trying to say there's two thrones in Heaven?
stop saying that 'you are trying to say there's two thrones in Heaven' but rather what the bible says!

lets see the imformation we have as regards thrones in heaven as revealed by john;
Revelation 4:2-4

2 Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne. 3 And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald. 4 [size=14pt]Around the throne were twenty-four thrones,[/size] and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads

lets not deviate from the bible, but let me ask at this point, do you agree that there are more than one throne in the heaven with this proof? yes or no, because it seems you have your own personal explanations that is obviously differnt frm what bible teaches!

have you ever seen/heard of a Kingdom with two thrones?
That phrase "SITTED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD"simply means all powers in Heaven and on earth has been vested on Him
sorry, the bible did not teach that, since no bible quote that says that, i m putting it as your personal opinion!

without Christ,your so called Almighty God has no power and can do nothing without going through Christ.

Are you re-writing the bible? simply bcause you hate to read this truth? my bro, its not the right way to tread pls!

this is blasphemy! my brother, are you saying that God is 'subjected to christ'? after these bolded facts? 1 corinthians 15:27-28

28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then [size=28pt]the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all. [/size]

i tire ooo.

1 Like

Re: Christ Is Head by realBerni: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
what a revelation...God bless u bro.. The right hand of God is actually a hand of Power...infact both of God hands are Right hand..i ave never heard of left hand.

if 24 other thrones are sorrounding the throne in the middle, is it difficult to point to the left or sitted on the left or right? pls be sincere!

rev 4:4
[size=16pt]Around[/size] the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads

im sure you need to read it again brother!
Re: Christ Is Head by realBerni: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
i
Re: Christ Is Head by ichuka(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
real_Berni:
stop saying that 'you are trying to say there's two thrones in Heaven' but rather what the bible says!

lets see the imformation we have as regards thrones in heaven as revealed by john;
Revelation 4:2-4

2 Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne. 3 And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald. 4 [size=14pt]Around the throne were twenty-four thrones,[/size] and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads

lets not deviate from the bible, but let me ask at this point, do you agree that there are more than one throne in the heaven with this proof? yes or no, because it seems you have your own personal explanations that is obviously differnt frm what bible teaches!

sorry, the bible did not teach that, since no bible quote that says that, i m putting it as your personal opinion!

Are you re-writing the bible? simply bcause you hate to read this truth? my bro, its not the right way to tread pls!

this is blasphemy! my brother, are you saying that God is 'subjected to christ'? after these bolded facts? 1 corinthians 15:27-28

28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then [size=28pt]the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all. [/size]

i tire ooo.

BRO,you are not getting it.
even saints will have there own thrones,BUT theres only ONE THRONE in full view,every other thrones(the elders,saints,etc)will be focus on this one throne and not two thrones.
my question to you is the throne Isaiah saw in ISAIAH6,Who is the occupant of that throne?
still busy now,will be more detail later
Re: Christ Is Head by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
real_Berni:

if 24 other thrones are sorrounding the throne in the middle, is it difficult to point to the left or sitted on the left or right? pls be sincere!

rev 4:4
[size=16pt]Around[/size] the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads

im sure you need to read it again brother!
yeah..rev4:4 you quote is a very revealing scripture..do u know who the 24 elders are? Right now we know Jesus is in heaven..now where is Jesus throne? Cos only One throne was mentioned in rev 4:2...or is Jesus and God sharing the same throne?
Re: Christ Is Head by realBerni: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
BRO,you are not getting it.
even saints will have there own thrones,

you are changing the point here, what john saw was rendered in past tence, now you are changing it to futuristic 'saints will have' pls, lets deal with the ones already captured by this inspired prophet, and so you need support the statement
saints will have there own thrones
with a bible verse pls, and if not it remain a mere opinion!

you have earlier claimed there are no 2 thrones in the heaven, but i showed you otherwise, more than 2, now show us 'the saints throne' i want the name 'saint' to be in the verse pls! im waiting for that.

my question to you is the throne Isaiah saw in ISAIAH6,Who is the occupant of that throne?
still busy now,will be more detail later

i have answered it with this verse below before, but you are fighting that verse, its here again;

1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right [/b]hand of [b]the Majesty on high,

the Majesty Almighty God is the one occupying the seat, and he is not the same as the one who sat down at the right hand.
Re: Christ Is Head by realBerni: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
@ Bidam,

have you agreed that there are more than one throne? because you earlier agreed that there was not more than one, pls dont give conditions because i have supplied otherwise, yes or no, before we proceed!
Re: Christ Is Head by ichuka(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
real_Berni:

you are changing the point here, what john saw was rendered in past tence, now you are changing it to futuristic 'saints will have' pls, lets deal with the ones already captured by this inspired prophet, and so you need support the statement with a bible verse pls, and if not it remain a mere opinion!

you have earlier claimed there are no 2 thrones in the heaven, but i showed you otherwise, more than 2, now show us 'the saints throne' i want the name 'saint' to be in the verse pls! im waiting for that.

i have answered it with this verse below before, but you are fighting that verse, its here again;

1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right [/b]hand of [b]the Majesty on high,

the Majesty Almighty God is the one occupying the seat, and he is not the same as the one who sat down at the right hand.
real_Berni:

you are changing the point here, what john saw was rendered in past tence, now you are changing it to futuristic 'saints will have' pls, lets deal with the ones already captured by this inspired prophet, and so you need support the statement with a bible verse pls, and if not it remain a mere opinion!

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel..MAT.19:28.
Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the RIGHT HAND of the POWER of God...LUKE22:69
Re: Christ Is Head by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
real_Berni: @ Bidam,

have you agreed that there are more than one throne? because you earlier agreed that there was not more than one, pls dont give conditions because i have supplied otherwise, yes or no, before we proceed!
funny..yes na..agreed
Re: Christ Is Head by ijawkid(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
@Real-beni......good job........

@I.CHUKA.....smh!!!!......I can't believe you said this "" without Christ,your so called Almighty
God has no power and can do nothing
without going through Christ
"".......

That statement is an insult to Yahweh who is the Father and GOD of Jesus.....your statement is an insult to the[b]one[/b] who gave Jesus life and every single thing Jesus has.........

do you see what the trinity is doing to you and what it has done to you.??....................smh!!!!!..........

2 Likes

Re: Christ Is Head by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
wat sayest thou about this: Paul also writes in 1 Timothy 3:16, "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." Then in 2 Corinthians 5:19, "... God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself ...." So Jesus Christ was God manifesting Himself in the flesh, reconciling the world to Himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

True Definition Of Sin. / Satan Has Been Allowed To Be Worshipped Openly In Washington DC As A Brave Lady / What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.