Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,413 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Is Ur MTN Bonus Account *559# Still Displaying The Remaining MB On Ur MTN Pulse? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Ur MTN Bonus Account *559# Still Displaying The Remaining MB On Ur MTN Pulse? (16506 Views)

Pls How Do I Use My Mtn Bonus Credit / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Mtn Bonus: Get Mtn N250, N500, N1000 Free Airtime Bonus While Making Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ur MTN Bonus Account *559# Still Displaying The Remaining MB On Ur MTN Pulse? by bjstardom(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2013
I have discovered that MTN no longer show anything for me in my bonus account by dialing *559# code, I can't even see the remaining MB, even when I recharge N100 I ought to receive 10MB but it doesn't happen again. Is it happening at ur end too Pls share ur experiences!!!
Re: Is Ur MTN Bonus Account *559# Still Displaying The Remaining MB On Ur MTN Pulse? by Francheezy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
datz tru, ur balance d0esnT sh0W
Re: Is Ur MTN Bonus Account *559# Still Displaying The Remaining MB On Ur MTN Pulse? by asudan: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mtn is having network issue and it wil be resolve soon.
Re: Is Ur MTN Bonus Account *559# Still Displaying The Remaining MB On Ur MTN Pulse? by U1(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2013
asudan: Mtn is having network issue and it wil be resolve soon.

Soon, you said? Yeah, right. I migrated to the Pulse plan on Dec. 31, 2012 after I discovered the network was charging excessively on the Zone plan. But I tell you, I have recharged an average of about N300 per week since then, yet I have not been able to see the free data allowance using *559#, let alone utilising it.

Once or twice I did see a message upon recharge that I had been given the 10MB data allowance. But, I was not able to use it at all. Contacting the customer care didn't do any good.

Things like this happen because of selfishness and corruption in this country. These networks can fail to deliver and get away with it. So sad. :@
Re: Is Ur MTN Bonus Account *559# Still Displaying The Remaining MB On Ur MTN Pulse? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 03, 2013
@OP, it's true *559# no longer show your remaining mb but you are still given. When you reacharge just start browsing. Your money wont be deducted. But be checking your account balance time to time cos they wont notify you when the mb is finished, they will start charging you. I think it was deliberate, you know emptyN na bad guys o.
Re: Is Ur MTN Bonus Account *559# Still Displaying The Remaining MB On Ur MTN Pulse? by bjstardom(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
I also think they did it intentionally so as †☺ rip *NG* .....anyway they are still the best at my end sha for both calls and data!!!
Re: Is Ur MTN Bonus Account *559# Still Displaying The Remaining MB On Ur MTN Pulse? by chineduace(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
The problem has been rectified.
It has started showing again.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Unveils New Models Of Portal Video Chatting Devices (PHOTO) / 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook / Best ****n-gage**** Gamez Played Ever******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.