Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Crude Oil And AGO Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Crude Oil And AGO Needed (1115 Views)

Lpfo,dpk And Ago,nnpc Allocation Needed / 10,000 Mt Of Ago Needed Urgently, Nnpc Allocation Only / I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Oil And AGO Needed by kingdons(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2008
I hae a buyer for both crude oil and AGO in very large quantities. If you know a seller who is willing to send FOC document first to confirm availability and genuinety of product, please call Kingsley on 08023156369 or email me on kingdons2002@yahoo.com. Phone is better. Note, FOC Document must be seen first.
Re: Crude Oil And AGO Needed by topeman: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2008
How soon do you need the FOC,
Mail me now , ayenstev@gmail.com
Re: Crude Oil And AGO Needed by cb917d: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2008
I advise you all to join the 'Oil & Gas Caucus' group on facebook website to meet genuine people for deals. My brother has made successful deals there with real people. You'll have the confidence that no shady person would want to risk his/her integrity with friends or family members since facebook is a social networking site that allows you to see those that are related to a member for true identity. No be dem say dem say, I'm testifying to it

Visit www.facebook.com and search under group for 'Oil & Gas Caucus'
Re: Crude Oil And AGO Needed by kesx(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
pls ii have AGO about 20,000 metric tonnes ,but it is outside barr, 100 naira per litre.but buy the conditions are that the buyers must place a bank guarranty,
i am ready too place one percent bond. all papers are with my bank
Re: Crude Oil And AGO Needed by kesx(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2008
if you are interested this is my phone number : 08077918755
kessdouglas@hotmail.com
Re: Crude Oil And AGO Needed by signal: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2008
Mr man, i must tell you the truth.
From all indications i dont think you really need what you claim you are looking for A.G.O because people like me can get it for even at a very moderate rate but the proceddings ios not the way you say it up there. Nobody will load a 20,000 to 100,000 MT of A.G.O from overseas and bring it down to nigeria without an intending buyer, not at all. If really u need it u will come for talk and we shall follow the procedings and then a BG WILL stand as guarantee for seller to bring product from overseas and not that the seller will just bring it without an intending buyer, if not it means u are playing with demurage.

08056004042 for seriuos buyer in MT

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc/ Elizade Super Deal Promo / Make #120,000 Monthly From Water In Two Places / Complete Set Of Parlor Furniture For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.