Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Make #120,000 Monthly From Water In Two Places - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make #120,000 Monthly From Water In Two Places (1066 Views)

Poll: How much do you buy a sachet of water in your area?

#10: 0% (0 votes)
#5: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

How To Make #120,000 Monthly From A Cyber Cafe Business / 120 Eyeshadow Palette For Saale And Mac Eyeshadows / Calling All Makeup Artists, Get Your 120 Eyeshadow And Lipstick Palette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make #120,000 Monthly From Water In Two Places by kabarka(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2010
Welcome To Watercruise 2

TABLE OF CONTENT

1.0  Introduction

2.0 The two place

3.0 Distribution
                                        4.0 Who can do this biz
     4.1 How much can one make                                  5.0 Requirements

6.0 Benefits
                                               6.1 Grand benefit

7.0 Distributors      0utside Port-harcourt

8.0 Undisputed Proof                                          
1.0 Introduction

i hope by seeing the name of the poster kabarka, you already know what we are talking about(pure water) and i must say this particular thread is meant for marketers only.

NOTE: If you can read this write-up,i do not necessaryly mean you should take up barrow and start pushing the bags of water but i only want to show you how to achieve the same thing WITHOUT YOUR PHYSICAL EFFORT.

I want to show you how somebody has been making a minimum of #5000 at his level every 2days without his physical effort.Some others make more.

So if #65,000 every month without your physical effort appeals to you, read on else leave the thread.This is not internet or some kind of business in the air,this is real life business.

2.0 The Two Places

The two places are
a, port-harcourt
b, any other city,town,village in Nigeria

3.0 Distribution

The conveying of bags of water from your store or packing space to the business premises of your customers e.g supermarkets,kiosk,restraunts,homes,hotel e.t.c is what this business is all about.

All you have to do is take a walk in your locality,
talk to supermarket,eatries,kiosk owners,tell them you are now a distributor to a pure water company that you will  appreciate their patronage.Exchange phone number and show your boy all of them.Simple isn't it.

4.0Who Can Own This Biz    Are you currently unemployed,underemployed,tired and sick of being broke or looking for extra income? Then this is for you.Anybody can own and mamage this business whether you are a corper,house wife,teacher,banker,student,graduate and any average person that need fast daily cash.

4.1 [color=#
990000]How much can one make.    [/color]
unlimited daily cash.As much as you can figure out.

5.0 Requirements
Three things are needed
1,Truck (barrow)
2,Space (room size is ok)
3,As low as #7000 depending on location

6.0 Benefits
1, From time to time within the year gift items like umbrella,cooler,cap and T-Shirt,breakable plates are shared among regular customers
2, Enjoy monopoly of our product in your locality.
     6.1 Grand Benefit
Opportunity to be among the first set of distributors for our bottled water with American franchies.

7.0For  Distributors Outside PH
You can order for an electronic version of "How To Make #120,000 monthly From Water " and replicate the same success with any other water company anywhere in the world.

[b]8.0
Undisputed Proof

Re: Make #120,000 Monthly From Water In Two Places by iwakunbaba: 7:49pm On May 17, 2010
i really appreciate you for what you have done. we need more ppl like you in nairaland. great work. god bless you more and more.
Re: Make #120,000 Monthly From Water In Two Places by djsmoothy: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
WHOLESALERS AND DISTRIBUTORS WANTED FOR NAFDAC REGISTERED WATER (BOTTLE AND SATCHETS)
Factory in Ayetoro, Nigeria very very good sales rate.

Money Deposits is not required, Distributors should have their own van to pick up product from our factory.

If you are interested please call 08032800595 or email djsmoothy1@hotmail.com ADD MY BB: 283B997D

(1) (Reply)

Free Vpn 10gb/month / RCT- New Arrivals / Cheapest Hall For Ur Events At Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.