Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,910 members, 7,841,440 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Gapbridge Aptitude Test. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Gapbridge Aptitude Test. (696 Views)

Faan-online-aptitude-test-important / Pls I Need Shell Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers / Aptitude Test For Nigeria Navy Dssc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gapbridge Aptitude Test. by detrfcj: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2008
Hi fellow landers, Gapbridge Microfinance Bank has invited for an aptitude test which will take place on the 1st of March by 1:30 pm @ Oko Awo V.I. Is their any one in the house that's taken the test before? If yes, I'll need help on the nature of the test and what to expect. Will appreciate calls to inform me during the day or @ night on any of this numbers 08056746654, 08062118398. Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Pdms Training / Dynamics Of Examination Success! / What Are Reasons Of Combined Course(please Dont Ignore You Gotta Help I Beg Of U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.