Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (808826 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2013
ASUU TO CALL OFF STRIKE TODAY, RESUMPTION ON MONDAY.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2013
I ca help u wif dat
Mesopotamia:
use my lil mobile to open PDF files?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2013
I will surely add yhu UP++
jennilisius: please any1 wit firsthand info concernin u.i p.ume/ASUU strike shld add me up,2go@jenifer2391...f.b jennifer alloysius... fanx.. am realy tird of waitin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2013
shakur07: I will surely add yhu UP++
smh
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Hausa(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Mesopotamia:
use my lil mobile to open PDF files?
and i was supposed to know its a little phone u are using?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2013
IWO BOBO YI SHA KOLORUN MAJE KO KO HIV, NITORI OTIRI JENIFA NI 2GO OMO YEN OWA SOPE WA ADD E, OLORUN LAYO IWO OMO OLAMIDE YI.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2013
lmao **bossman ** jenifa can be a guy nao ** ao le so
SEYI_KP: IWO BOBO YI SHA KOLORUN MAJE KO KO HIV, NITORI OTIRI JENIFA NI 2GO OMO YEN OWA SOPE WA ADD E, OLORUN LAYO IWO OMO OLAMIDE YI.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2013
mr morgan G u neva axept ma 2go request nao ** awkei u fit add me up sef horlahmide07
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2013
hahah its nt wat yhu r finking oh ** i wan dey update her as e dey go ni nao and its said dat **enikeni ti iwo ba nipa ** must to help nani
Taylor184: smh
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by morgang(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2013
shakur07: mr morgan G u neva axept ma 2go request nao ** awkei u fit add me up sef horlahmide07
owkk boss i will add u soon or incase u are in 2go bfor me add me on ahmed906...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Hausa(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Oysdam: oga i no see anytin jhor
too bad then
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Jst heard a rumour dat unilag's VC said if ASUU strike should continue after ramadan,unilag will have no other option but to back out in other for the school to complete the second semester it was about ending before the strike...........donno hw true diz z bt if itz true,itz a welcome development.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jennilisius(f): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote
author=SEYI_KP]IWO BOBO YI SHA KOLORUN MAJE KO KO HIV, NITORI OTIRI
JENIFA NI 2GO OMO YEN OWA SOPE WA ADD E, OLORUN LAYO IWO OMO OLAMIDE
YI.[/quote]

ehn fiwon le naw ahn ahn
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jennilisius(f): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote
author=SEYI_KP]IWO BOBO YI SHA KOLORUN MAJE KO KO HIV, NITORI OTIRI
JENIFA NI 2GO OMO YEN OWA SOPE WA ADD E, OLORUN LAYO IWO OMO OLAMIDE
YI.[/quote]

mon gbo yoruba diye buh mole so da da owink
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jennilisius(f): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2013

pls do..fanx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jennilisius(f): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
shakur07: lmao **bossman ** jenifa can be a guy nao ** ao le so

am a gurl MR
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jakesund(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mesopotamia: Boredom yaf want to rape me...#help!

call 911 wink
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
sent maam
jennilisius: .

am a gurl MR
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
me i don knw d secret to ds antispam bot oh ** dem no born dem wella make de no release me patapata 1 hr
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by mofeuniben(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
Akpos The Comedian
Akpos Fact!!!
I KNOW ATLEAST 13 THINGS
ABOUT YOU NOW:
1. You are holding your phone
2. You are on NAIRALAND
3. You just LOOKED AT my POST.
4. You are now reading it
5. You are human
7. You can't say the letter "P"
without separating your lips
8. You just attempted to do it
9. You are laughing at yourself
10. You have smiles on your face
11. You skipped No.6
12. You just checked to see if there
is a No.6
13. You are laughing at this
because I caught you............-- .
*Hahahah is it true?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
**ASUU, Govt Talks Today Inconclusive**

Union wants clergy, monarchs, others to prevail on FG

The ongoing industrial action embarked on by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) might not be over
anytime soon as the Federal Government’s re-negotiating committee has failed to reach a compromise with the union.
Instead, the meeting adjourned for another one week to enable
the sub-committee recently raised to conclude its work on the details of the 2009 ASUU/FGN agreement.
This was made known by ASUU President, Dr. Nasir Isa-Faggae,
in an interview with journalists in Abuja after the meeting with the Presidential Implementation Committee on NEEDS
Assessment in Nigerian Universities, chaired by Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam.
Meanwhile, apparently foreseeing that the Federal Government was in no hurry to cede ground, ASUU yesterday invited the
clergy, traditional rulers and stakeholders to prevail on the
Federal Government to respect the 2009 FGN/ASUU agreement
and to make integrity its watchword.
Acting Chairman of Enugu State University of Science and
Technology (ESUT) chapter of ASUU, Uche Omeje, told newsmen
in Enugu that is “demeaning, despicable, and an expression of lack of integrity on government’s part to renege on its promise.”
According to Omeje, “ASUU and Nigerians are worried by the
institutionalised falsehood and the lack of integrity exhibited by the Federal Government and hence condemns this perfidy in its entirety.”
He expressed the determination of union members to continue with the ongoing strike until government implements the
agreement and memorandum of understanding it freely entered with the union in 2012.
However, Suswam was optimisticthat the end of the strike was in sight, noting that the issues in contention would be squarely addressed when the committee reassembles next Tuesday.
Yesterday’s meeting, which took place at the Benue Governor’s
Lodge at Asokoro, and attended by the two ministers in the
Ministry of Education, Executive Secretary of the National
Universities Commission (NUC), Prof. Julius Okojie, officials of the
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Tertiary Education Trust Fund
(TETFund) and the Senate, representatives of other varsity unions such as NASU, SSANU and NAATS, among others, did not
make appreciable progress.
Issa-Fagee told newsmen: “You could see that today’s meeting was very short because the sub-committee has not finished its work. We are going to resume again on Tuesday next week to look at what the committee has as a final report.”
According to him, the committee is supposed to provide the union with a template on how best to look at what had been presented by government in terms of making provisions for infrastructure rehabilitation in the universities.
Asked how close the union was to calling off the strike, he said:
“I keep telling you that I decide how to cross my bridge when I reach (it). There is nothing on thetable; when the sub-committee finishes its work and tables it before us, we will look at it.”
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Wahala on the mountain**na when we go do ds ume nao sef
Leystra: **ASUU, Govt Talks Today Inconclusive**

Union wants clergy, monarchs, others to prevail on FG

The ongoing industrial action embarked on by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) might not be over
anytime soon as the Federal Government’s re-negotiating committee has failed to reach a compromise with the union.
Instead, the meeting adjourned for another one week to enable
the sub-committee recently raised to conclude its work on the details of the 2009 ASUU/FGN agreement.
This was made known by ASUU President, Dr. Nasir Isa-Faggae,
in an interview with journalists in Abuja after the meeting with the Presidential Implementation Committee on NEEDS
Assessment in Nigerian Universities, chaired by Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam.
Meanwhile, apparently foreseeing that the Federal Government was in no hurry to cede ground, ASUU yesterday invited the
clergy, traditional rulers and stakeholders to prevail on the
Federal Government to respect the 2009 FGN/ASUU agreement
and to make integrity its watchword.
Acting Chairman of Enugu State University of Science and
Technology (ESUT) chapter of ASUU, Uche Omeje, told newsmen
in Enugu that is “demeaning, despicable, and an expression of lack of integrity on government’s part to renege on its promise.”
According to Omeje, “ASUU and Nigerians are worried by the
institutionalised falsehood and the lack of integrity exhibited by the Federal Government and hence condemns this perfidy in its entirety.”
He expressed the determination of union members to continue with the ongoing strike until government implements the
agreement and memorandum of understanding it freely entered with the union in 2012.
However, Suswam was optimisticthat the end of the strike was in sight, noting that the issues in contention would be squarely addressed when the committee reassembles next Tuesday.
Yesterday’s meeting, which took place at the Benue Governor’s
Lodge at Asokoro, and attended by the two ministers in the
Ministry of Education, Executive Secretary of the National
Universities Commission (NUC), Prof. Julius Okojie, officials of the
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Tertiary Education Trust Fund
(TETFund) and the Senate, representatives of other varsity unions such as NASU, SSANU and NAATS, among others, did not
make appreciable progress.
Issa-Fagee told newsmen: “You could see that today’s meeting was very short because the sub-committee has not finished its work. We are going to resume again on Tuesday next week to look at what the committee has as a final report.”
According to him, the committee is supposed to provide the union with a template on how best to look at what had been presented by government in terms of making provisions for infrastructure rehabilitation in the universities.
Asked how close the union was to calling off the strike, he said:
“I keep telling you that I decide how to cross my bridge when I reach (it). There is nothing on thetable; when the sub-committee finishes its work and tables it before us, we will look at it.”
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
Yhur#13 is kinda wrong
Tommybob: Akpos The Comedian
Akpos Fact!!!
I KNOW ATLEAST 13 THINGS
ABOUT YOU NOW:
1. You are holding your phone
2. You are on NAIRALAND
3. You just LOOKED AT my POST.
4. You are now reading it
5. You are human
7. You can't say the letter "P"
without separating your lips
8. You just attempted to do it
9. You are laughing at yourself
10. You have smiles on your face
11. You skipped No.6
12. You just checked to see if there
is a No.6
13. You are laughing at this
because I caught you............-- .
*Hahahah is it true?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
shakur07: Yhur#13 is kinda wrong
shebi na u ...... I knw u wnt fall for it.... Jst tnk God u stil fell for some!

Jst look @ aw doze pple are adjourning dia meetings, as if a week is jst a day...... *nxt week tue* den wen wil we wryt our exam? ......... I jst hope decemba wnt b too early.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN TOY WITH THE LIVES OF NIGERIA STUDENTS, DUE TO THEIR NEGLIGENCE AND NON-CHALLANT ATTITUDE, GOD IS ON THE THRONE, I PRAY GOD WILL REPAY THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN AND THEIR UNBORN GENERATION WITH INCURABLE DISEASE, FOR IT IS A RIGHTEOUS THING FOR GOD TO REPAY WITH WICKEDNESS ANYONE THAT TROUBLES US. THEIR CHILDREN ARE THERE OVERSEAS GOD WILL VISIT THEM ALL WITH HIS WRATH IN JESUS NAME EXCEPT IF THEY ARE NOT UNDER THE HEAVENS. OCCULT PEOPLE. GOD WILL MAKE THE NATURE TO WORK AGAINST THEM USELESS SET OF PEOPLE.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
D̶̲̥̅̊
o̲̣̥
и̣̣̣̣̥
τ̩̩̥
mind dem jareh Y c̶̲̥̅̊
a̶̲̥̅̊
n̶̲̥̅̊
t̶̲̥̅̊
ƌ̲̣̣̣̥
ǝ̩̥
y̶̲̥̅̊
mEet 2mao if ƌ̲̣̣̣̥
ǝ̩̥
y̶̲̥̅̊
r truly serious bout d matteR **confused nation
Tommybob: shebi na u ...... I knw u wnt fall for it.... Jst tnk God u stil fell for some!

Jst look @ aw doze pple are adjourning dia meetings, as if a week is jst a day...... *nxt week tue* den wen wil we wryt our exam? ......... I jst hope decemba wnt b too early.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
Na xo e be broda mi ..ƌ̲̣̣̣̥
ǝ̩̥
y̶̲̥̅̊
r damn too heartless ..yhu nid to cee ma countdown to ds tuesday sinz thursday ​A̶̲̥̅̊
и̣̣̣̥
D̶̲̥̅̊
nao anoda 1 week again *God ƌ̲̣̣̣̥
ǝ̩̥
y̶̲̥̅̊
sha
SEYI_KP: THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN TOY WITH THE LIVES OF NIGERIA STUDENTS, DUE TO THEIR NEGLIGENCE AND NON-CHALLANT ATTITUDE, GOD IS ON THE THRONE, I PRAY GOD SHOULD REPAY THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN AND THEIR UNBORN GENERATION, FOR IT IS ARIGHTEOUS THING FOR GOD TO REPAY WITH WICKEDNESS ANYONE THAT TROUBLES US. THEIR CHILDREN ARE OVERSEAS GOD WILL VISIT THEM ALL WITH IS WRATH IN JESUS NAME. OCCULT PEOPLE.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tym to really start a business nao **no tym to buy watch **
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by geedot: 12:24am On Aug 07, 2013
SEYI_KP: THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN TOY WITH THE LIVES OF NIGERIA STUDENTS, DUE TO THEIR NEGLIGENCE AND NON-CHALLANT ATTITUDE, GOD IS ON THE THRONE, I PRAY GOD WILL REPAY THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN AND THEIR UNBORN GENERATION WITH INCURABLE DISEASE, FOR IT IS A RIGHTEOUS THING FOR GOD TO REPAY WITH WICKEDNESS ANYONE THAT TROUBLES US. THEIR CHILDREN ARE THERE OVERSEAS GOD WILL VISIT THEM ALL WITH HIS WRATH IN JESUS NAME EXCEPT IF THEY ARE NOT UNDER THE HEAVENS. OCCULT PEOPLE. GOD WILL MAKE THE NATURE TO WORK AGAINST THEM USELESS SET OF PEOPLE.
oga wetin cause your cursing of their children now their children have done nothing wrong... so just shut the Bleep if u ain't gat reasonable post... fool... is it their children fault to have been born privileged??..abeg no dey curse anyone here o... just leave them to God ..peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.