Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (808829 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2013
As d tin ƌ̲̣̣̣̥
ǝ̩̥
y̶̲̥̅̊
hit ma oga na hn nake hm talk l̶̲̥̅̊
i̶̲̥̅̊
k̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
dat
geedot: oga wetin cause your cursing of their children now their children have done nothing wrong... so just shut the Bleep if u ain't gat reasonable post... fool... is it their children fault to have been born privileged??..abeg no dey curse anyone here o... just leave them to God ..peace
btw ur own post too is kinda insultive. .yhu nid to show hm ya respect
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by geedot: 5:59am On Aug 07, 2013
shakur07: As d tin ƌ̲̣̣̣̥
ǝ̩̥
y̶̲̥̅̊
hit ma oga na hn nake hm talk l̶̲̥̅̊
i̶̲̥̅̊
k̶̲̥̅̊
e̶̲̥̅̊
dat btw ur own post too is kinda insultive. .yhu nid to show hm ya respect
just got mad seeing that post yesterdae,, he shouldn't have mentioned their children not to talk of their generations,, if na him dey their position... shey him no go do pass them
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 6:54am On Aug 07, 2013
owkei boss ** nao its settled sha
geedot: just got mad seeing that post yesterdae,, he shouldn't have mentioned their children not to talk of their generations,, if na him dey their position... shey him no go do pass them
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Sadeluhv(f): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2013
Is like studying in Ghana or Cotonue is d surest nw,pls anybody wt info on dia admission process & skul fees...Dis ASUU/FG stuff make me sick of studyin in Naija jare.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2013
geedot: oga wetin cause your cursing of their children now their children have done nothing wrong... so just shut the Bleep if u ain't gat reasonable post... fool... is it their children fault to have been born privileged??..abeg no dey curse anyone here o... just leave them to God ..peace
harsh and a
stupid post....although I'm not supportin seyi,but ur reply is too bad,if u want to correct him,u can do dat without insultin him angry...it is well
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2013
Sadeluhv: Is like studying in Ghana or Cotonue is d surest nw,pls anybody wt info on dia admission process & skul fees...Dis ASUU/FG stuff make me sick of studyin in Naija jare.
abi na...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Odunhana: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2013
Leystra: **ASUU, Govt Talks Today Inconclusive**

Union wants clergy, monarchs, others to prevail on FG

The ongoing industrial action embarked on by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) might not be over
anytime soon as the Federal Government’s re-negotiating committee has failed to reach a compromise with the union.
Instead, the meeting adjourned for another one week to enable
the sub-committee recently raised to conclude its work on the details of the 2009 ASUU/FGN agreement.
This was made known by ASUU President, Dr. Nasir Isa-Faggae,
in an interview with journalists in Abuja after the meeting with the Presidential Implementation Committee on NEEDS
Assessment in Nigerian Universities, chaired by Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam.
Meanwhile, apparently foreseeing that the Federal Government was in no hurry to cede ground, ASUU yesterday invited the
clergy, traditional rulers and stakeholders to prevail on the
Federal Government to respect the 2009 FGN/ASUU agreement
and to make integrity its watchword.
Acting Chairman of Enugu State University of Science and
Technology (ESUT) chapter of ASUU, Uche Omeje, told newsmen
in Enugu that is “demeaning, despicable, and an expression of lack of integrity on government’s part to renege on its promise.”
According to Omeje, “ASUU and Nigerians are worried by the
institutionalised falsehood and the lack of integrity exhibited by the Federal Government and hence condemns this perfidy in its entirety.”
He expressed the determination of union members to continue with the ongoing strike until government implements the
agreement and memorandum of understanding it freely entered with the union in 2012.
However, Suswam was optimisticthat the end of the strike was in sight, noting that the issues in contention would be squarely addressed when the committee reassembles next Tuesday.
Yesterday’s meeting, which took place at the Benue Governor’s
Lodge at Asokoro, and attended by the two ministers in the
Ministry of Education, Executive Secretary of the National
Universities Commission (NUC), Prof. Julius Okojie, officials of the
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Tertiary Education Trust Fund
(TETFund) and the Senate, representatives of other varsity unions such as NASU, SSANU and NAATS, among others, did not
make appreciable progress.
Issa-Fagee told newsmen: “You could see that today’s meeting was very short because the sub-committee has not finished its work. We are going to resume again on Tuesday next week to look at what the committee has as a final report.”
According to him, the committee is supposed to provide the union with a template on how best to look at what had been presented by government in terms of making provisions for infrastructure rehabilitation in the universities.
Asked how close the union was to calling off the strike, he said:
“I keep telling you that I decide how to cross my bridge when I reach (it). There is nothing on thetable; when the sub-committee finishes its work and tables it before us, we will look at it.”
nawa oooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2013
I was listening 2 P szuare's song PERSONALLY. Though I lyk da songa lot but which one be Haba-HABATICALLY? Abeg my people, dat grammar dey dictionary? Nawa o NawatiCALLY, okay make we kukuma dey LafFITICALLY. Na p'szuare talk am o, Na talKAMATiCALLY,Una gud morningICALLY" How was ur nighTICALLY?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Odunhana: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2013
Leystra: I was listening 2 P szuare's song PERSONALLY. Though I lyk da songa lot but which one be Haba-HABATICALLY? Abeg my people, dat grammar dey dictionary? Nawa o NawatiCALLY, okay make we kukuma dey LafFITICALLY. Na p'szuare talk am o, Na talKAMATiCALLY,Una gud morningICALLY" How was ur nighTICALLY?
we are finetically
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2013
no be only yhu jare ma sister **me i don dey plan harvard or oxford sef nao **to hell wit UI to hell with naija +to hell woit FG and ASUU
Sadeluhv: Is like studying in Ghana or Cotonue is d surest nw,pls anybody wt info on dia admission process & skul fees...Dis ASUU/FG stuff make me sick of studyin in Naija jare.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2013
psquare abused d dictionary bajetically **or maybe dia own dico is out of ds world
Leystra: I was listening 2 P szuare's song PERSONALLY. Though I lyk da songa lot but which one be Haba-HABATICALLY? Abeg my people, dat grammar dey dictionary? Nawa o NawatiCALLY, okay make we kukuma dey LafFITICALLY. Na p'szuare talk am o, Na talKAMATiCALLY,Una gud morningICALLY" How was ur nighTICALLY?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2013
na somalia i for advise make yhu go jareh
Taylor184: abi na...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2013
serzly ** na wetin me too dey talk b dat ** ds is a public forum for crying out loud ** all dese tinz we dey post here *sum of Us no fit do am in person or reality **
Taylor184: harsh and a
stupid post....although I'm not supportin seyi,but ur reply is too bad,if u want to correct him,u can do dat without insultin him angry...it is well
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Sadeluhv(f): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2013
shakur07: no be only yhu jare ma sister **me i don dey plan harvard or oxford sef nao **to hell wit UI to hell with naija +to hell woit FG and ASUU
Lolz...na xo,seriously,i don tire.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Sadeluhv(f): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2013
shakur07: na somalia i for advise make yhu go jareh
Llz...u go first
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2013
I DON'T BLAME YOU, U ARE IN THE STATE OF STUPOR.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2013
shakur07: na somalia i for advise make yhu go jareh
laffin.....but criously,I'm sure d educational system of somalia is beta dan dat of Nigeria#jes sayin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2013
Mawin dudes undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Atesunate15(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
Gd Afternoon pals

Want to hear your view about this MATTER

How can we differentiate reality from imagination?

lets take this for example

When dreaming, you act(in your dream) as if its real *100% correct* because you will always want what you will want in your dream, and despise what you will despise in real life in you dream #hope you are getting me#

Then what evidence do you want to show me that as you are reading this article you are not dreaming. And as you are surfing through nairaland you will not wake up and Alas it will be dream.

Just Imagine you waking up after reading this and discover all your secondary schools and your Jamb is just dream, you cant beet that.

Some of you *while reading this* will be tapping your self or clearing your face to confirm whether it is dream or not, but lemme tell you since you know you have been dreaming, do you ever think it is a dream while dreaming? CAPITAL NO *now you will agree with me*

The message says, "YOU CAN GET KNOWLEDGE BY BELIEVING NOTHING IS REAL" a school of thought though
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
shakur07: no be only yhu jare ma sister **me i don dey plan harvard or oxford sef nao **to hell wit UI to hell with naija +to hell woit FG and ASUU
oooo,u dis shakur no go kill person
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by mofeuniben(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
Use ur etisalat to browse on pc for free www.eminado.com
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Jossy4luv1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Afternun my ogas ma/sir..the second choice can now buy their post ume form at d bank for 2000 naira.u are jst given only a week..I THINK ALL OF YOU THAT DIDNT BELIEVE ME WHEN I STATED THAT SECOND CHOICE WILL ALSO BE PRIVILEGED TO BUY THEIR OWN POST UME FORM AFTER FIRST CHOICE CANDIDATES WERE TOLD TO BUY THEIR FORM WILL NOW KNOW THAT JOSSY4LUV IS NOT A LIAR..tanx and God bless
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Atesunate15(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
Jossy4luv1: Afternun my ogas ma/sir..the second choice can now buy their post ume form at d bank for 2000 naira.u are jst given only a week..I THINK ALL OF YOU THAT DIDNT BELIEVE ME WHEN I STATED THAT SECOND CHOICE WILL ALSO BE PRIVILEGED TO BUY THEIR OWN POST UME FORM AFTER FIRST CHOICE CANDIDATES WERE TOLD TO BUY THEIR FORM WILL NOW KNOW THAT JOSSY4LUV IS NOT A LIAR..tanx and God bless
CONFIRMED
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by zenti99(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
Atesunate15: Gd Afternoon pals

Want to hear your view about this MATTER

How can we differentiate reality from imagination?

lets take this for example

When dreaming, you act(in your dream) as if its real *100% correct* because you will always want what you will want in your dream, and despise what you will despise in real life in you dream #hope you are getting me#

Then what evidence do you want to show me that as you are reading this article you are not dreaming. And as you are surfing through nairaland you will not wake up and Alas it will be dream.

Just Imagine you waking up after reading this and discover all your secondary schools and your Jamb is just dream, you cant beet that.

Some of you *while reading this* will be tapping your self or clearing your face to confirm whether it is dream or not, but lemme tell you since you know you have been dreaming, do you ever think it is a dream while dreaming? CAPITAL NO *now you will agree with me*

The message says, "YOU CAN GET KNOWLEDGE BY BELIEVING NOTHING IS REAL" a school of thought though
wow i guess you are studying philosophy that ur theory looks like IDEALISM
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Sadeluhv(f): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
Jossy4luv1: Afternun my ogas ma/sir..the second choice can now buy their post ume form at d bank for 2000 naira.u are jst given only a week..I THINK ALL OF YOU THAT DIDNT BELIEVE ME WHEN I STATED THAT SECOND CHOICE WILL ALSO BE PRIVILEGED TO BUY THEIR OWN POST UME FORM AFTER FIRST CHOICE CANDIDATES WERE TOLD TO BUY THEIR FORM WILL NOW KNOW THAT JOSSY4LUV IS NOT A LIAR..tanx and God bless
Thanks boss,at least,we shld hope for d list after 16th Aug 2013...God help us
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by zenti99(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Sadeluhv: What of we dat choose dem as 1st & 2nd choice?
it has been stated in the website that those ones are among those who registered d first time
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
Na xo jare boss,..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Hausa(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
SEYI_KP: THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN TOY WITH THE LIVES OF NIGERIA STUDENTS, DUE TO THEIR NEGLIGENCE AND NON-CHALLANT ATTITUDE, GOD IS ON THE THRONE, I PRAY GOD WILL REPAY THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN AND THEIR UNBORN GENERATION WITH INCURABLE DISEASE, FOR IT IS A RIGHTEOUS THING FOR GOD TO REPAY WITH WICKEDNESS ANYONE THAT TROUBLES US. THEIR CHILDREN ARE THERE OVERSEAS GOD WILL VISIT THEM ALL WITH HIS WRATH IN JESUS NAME EXCEPT IF THEY ARE NOT UNDER THE HEAVENS. OCCULT PEOPLE. GOD WILL MAKE THE NATURE TO WORK AGAINST THEM USELESS SET OF PEOPLE.
now you are not typing with your head but your legs
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Hausa(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
to hell with them shay? U too go go hell too na. Dey dia
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Sadeluhv(f): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
zenti99: it has been stated in the website that those ones are among those who registered d first time
Thanks,i'v seen it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Hausa(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
shakur07: serzly ** na wetin me too dey talk b dat ** ds is a public forum for crying out loud ** all dese tinz we dey post here *sum of Us no fit do am in person or reality **
whao, mr shakur...., what a wolf in sheeps clothing u are. Keep up

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.