Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (810367 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
gud afternoon everyone

Pls house which UNIVERSITY In the western region(i.e OAU,UI,UNILAG,UNILORIN and FUTA) is the best for a fresh out student to choose in the upcoming jamb if his course of choice is Mechanical Engineering
Pls help a brother out
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
emekakelvin: gud afternoon everyone

Pls house which UNIVERSITY In the western region(i.e OAU,UI,UNILAG,UNILORIN and FUTA) is the best for a fresh out student to choose in the upcoming jamb if his course of choice is Mechanical Engineering
Pls help a brother out
FUTA!!!......
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
Shoutout to every one on this thread.Shoutout to all those who have been making this thread move forward.I pray that we shall all gain admission into the university of Ibadan this year with the special grace and mercy of the most high God....
I just want to tell you guys that there is a WHATSAPP group for all UI's aspirants of the 2013/14 session,so i will like to use this medium to invite you all to the group...To join the group which already has alot of aspirants many of whom are not here on nairaland,just add this number 07038764515 on your watsapp and you will be added to the group
However note that,this watsapp group is not to make y'all forget this thread,tz just a place whr we can meet new frnds and know each oda beta.......and pls if you knw you are the type that is not matured,pls and pls,dont bother addin up the num grin grin grin.....God bless us all#AMEN

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jj9ice(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2013

Pls help a brother out
let the guy choose ui if he sure of himself and have good o level and if futa is accepting scond choice, let his choose it, because some school doesnt recognise 2nd choice , even some skuls invite second choic but doesnt give them considration like OAU, I beat their cut off hands down but never see my name as 2nd choice applicant
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2013

Pls help a brother out
oau or futa
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2013

Pls help a brother out
lolz mr man unilorin is not in south west but u forgot to mention FUOYE AND FUNAAB
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Tommybob: FUTA!!!......
Thanks bro, FUTA hmmm the name says it all
jj9ice: let the guy choose ui if he sure of himself and have good o level and if futa is accepting scond choice, let his choose it, because some school doesnt recognise 2nd choice , even some skuls invite second choic but doesnt give them considration like OAU, I beat their cut off hands down but never see my name as 2nd choice applicant
I am not sure any Uni would accept 2nd choice come next year with what am seeing,.......U.I would had been a better choice,but his father is d problem
Sir,concerning ur 2nd choice ish with OAU,I Think presenting urself at any admin office as at that time would had pen ur name in any list (but,surely this year is ur year)
Ifyx: oau or futa
Thanks doctor, ur quick response is indeed appreciated
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fynestboi: suspend is nt a better opinion calling it off is the best and thats what we want...
...abi nau,.d most important z to declare d strike called off
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Taylor184:
Shoutout to every one on this thread.Shoutout to all those who have been making this thread move forward.I pray that we shall all gain admission into the university of Ibadan this year with the special grace and mercy of the most high God....
I just want to tell you guys that there is a WHATSAPP group for all UI's aspirants of the 2013/14 session,so i will like to use this medium to invite you all to the group...To join the group which already has alot of aspirants many of whom are not here on nairaland,just add this number 07038764515 on your watsapp and you will be added to the group
However note that,this watsapp group is not to make y'all forget this thread,tz just a place whr we can meet new frnds and know each oda beta.......and pls if you knw you are the type that is not matured,pls and pls,dont bother addin up the num grin grin grin.....God bless us all#AMEN
.....i wil do dat,..buh is d no for u or for d thread in general?..lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ai-bi-ke:
.....i wil do dat,..buh is d no for u or for d thread in general?..lol
jst add the number,but tz nt my number....it is d num of the person hu created d group
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
FrancisTony: lolz mr man unilorin is not in south west but u forgot to mention FUOYE AND FUNAAB
Thanks for the loophole spotted
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by divads(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fynestboi: suspend is nt a better opinion calling it off is the best and thats what we want...
or betteq still destroy d strike cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
I jst rcv msg 4rm 1 private uni,say mk i cm do thr pume,ki wan ma baye mi je jo,hw did they get ma numb,na ui i wan go o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Taylor184:
jst add the number,but tz nt my number....it is d num of the person hu created d group
...alryt sir
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Osasu99(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mikebis: I jst rcv msg 4rm 1 private uni,say mk i cm do thr pume,ki wan ma baye mi je jo,hw did they get ma numb,na ui i wan go o
Guy did u choose OAU n didnt meet d cut off of ya course cuz this happened to my friend who chose OAU last yr n didnt meet their cut off
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mikebis: I jst rcv msg 4rm 1 private uni,say mk i cm do thr pume,ki wan ma baye mi je jo,hw did they get ma numb,na ui i wan go o
lool, nah ui give them ya'number. And you haven't accepted my request on 2go eh
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
i dnt think they can say 'all off'..
Its very sure they'll suspend it.
Ai-bi-ke:
...abi nau,.d most important z to declare d strike called off
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Osasu99:
Guy did u choose OAU n didnt meet d cut off of ya course cuz this happened to my friend who chose OAU last yr n didnt meet their cut off
i did nt chose oau,i only chose ui 1st nd 2nd.am nt scard at all,because dis apn to me last yr,wen i was waitin 4 ma 2nd skul choice admssn list whch is adekunle ajasin,wen i rcd d prvat skul msg,i was scard,thnk mayb d admssn wll nt click,later wen d skul rls there first list,ma name came out,so am nt scard at all,ma questn is hw did they usd to get dis numb
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
FrancisTony: lool, nah ui give them ya'number. And you haven't accepted my request on 2go eh
meaning wat?nd 4 d 2go,i dnt spend much time on 2go
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mikebis: meaning wat?nd for the 2go,i dnt spend much time on 2go
you were asking how the private uni got ur number and am telling it's ui that gave them ya'number. *winks*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Osasu99(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Easyson i have this feeling like i know you from some where abeg which skul did you finish from
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
i dnt think they can say 'all off'..
Its very sure they'll suspend it.
whch eva deir tot mayb,God will inspire in2 dem for a better decision....we just need to keep on praying
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
FrancisTony: you were asking how the private uni got ur number and am telling it's ui that gave them ya'number. *winks*
mtcheew
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by BRAINEE123: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Come on guyz! Letz talk more about LOVE. Ama make all ma talks 2day to base on LOVE.
1. Love more than you hate. because the more you love the more your live.Have the function:
f'=1.8c'+32
f'=life span
c'=degree of love N.B
100' of love equates 212' of life span in (yrs)
The point is,'No man can give 100%. Anyone who tries to give 50% might approach 106 yrs.
In the past centuries,man's degree of love approached 60% or more. Why was it so? It was simply because there were few people to hate. But now that we have more people,the degree of hatred grows with population. That why we hardly see people reach 80%. Worth a challenge.
Nonetheless, You and I can make the chances of long life span for ourselves. Just take your preciouse time to weigh the PIT-FALLS of hatred and BENEFITS of love.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
emekakelvin: Thanks doctor, ur quick response is indeed appreciated
anytym bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ah go luv o
BRAINEE123: Come on guyz! Letz talk more about LOVE. Ama make all ma talks 2day to base on LOVE.
1. Love more than you hate. because the more you love the more your live.Have the function:
f'=1.8c'+32
f'=life span
c'=degree of love N.B
The point is,'No man can give 100%. Anyone who tries to give 50% might approach 106 yrs.
In the past centuries,man's degree of love approached 60% or more. Why was it so? It was simply because there were few people to hate. But now that we have more people,the degree of hatred grows with population. That why we hardly see people reach 80%. Worth a challenge.
Nonetheless, You and I can make the chances of long life span for ourselves. Just take your preciouse time to weigh the PIT-FALLS of hatred and BENEFITS of love.
...startın wıf UI food nd nuts 200lvl nd abov studentz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
and lemme nao ask yhu google yansh do yhu luv shakur
BRAINEE123: Come on guyz! Letz talk more about LOVE. Ama make all ma talks 2day to base on LOVE.
f'=1.8c'+32
f'=life span
c'=degree of love N.B
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by BRAINEE123: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
shakur07: and lemme nao ask yhu google yansh do yhu luv shakur

Netee mi! Na u dey ask dis que? If I no love u,i for no adopt u as my omo iya naw!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by easyson: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
Recently i discovered the 'tinycity' of da world we dwell in so i won't be suprised we know each other...
Osasu99:
Easyson i have this feeling like i know you from some where abeg which skul did you finish from
as to da school i finished from, its on da plateau...chcs is da name of da school...wat about u?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jj9ice(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
emekakelvin: Thanks bro, FUTA hmmm the name says it allI am not sure any Uni would accept 2nd choice come next year with what am seeing,.......U.I would had been a better choice,but his father is d problem
Sir,concerning ur 2nd choice ish with OAU,I Think presenting urself at any admin office as at that time would had pen ur name in any list (but,surely this year is ur year)Thanks doctor, ur quick response is indeed appreciated
yeah, but they are trying to say that we that choose OAU as second choice should xpect our names in the third batch which i i dont believe
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mikebis: mtcheew
PSTCHEEW
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Osasu99(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
easyson: Recently i discovered the 'tinycity' of da world we dwell in so i won't be suprised we know each other... as to da school i finished from, its on da plateau...chcs is da name of da school...wat about u?
Oh very sorry i don't think i know u i skuled in Niger state a skul called fedacad

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.