Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,756 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (811358 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by khennnie(f): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2013
Sadeluhv: www.admission.ui.edu.ng
☂h̶̲̥̅̊αηкs ∂ε̲̣ar
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2013
Bravoosii: Please help those of us applying for the change of course, in the application letter do we need to add address, signature and all that formality or we should just write a simple letter and input the details requested?
boss na formal letter na
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by pristine7(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2013
[quote
author=jj9ice]there is a topic on #land front page like 5 days ago 'HOW
MANY YEARs DO U SPENT AT HOME BEFORE GAINNING ADMMISSION?' and i tried
to contribute and i said 10 years, one lady replied my comment like this
( d is the craziest thing i have ever heard) i filled like crying but i
remebered God's mercy in my life and what HE has blessed me with, i
said: alhamdulilah!!!. that all 10 years were not vain, i have been to
NCE, IJMB plus hand work, but i still believe i can make to my dream
course (LAW), Im never a failure in my life , my o level came easy
immediately i finished in 2003 and never score less than 250 in about 7
jambs i have obtained before this, im just victim of UNILORIN
favouritism like 5 years before i ran comot due to wrong advice. then to
ABU, UNIABUJA before i come back to UI this year. 287 in jamb and 75
in post utme, now i just believe that winner never quit, and is better
late than never. Therefore, my great #land colleagues if u have hitces
in admission today pls and pls try again, dont give up!! Fynestboi
and capableben took active part in the topic i refered to. thanks, wish u
all the best[/quote] A person who struggles so hard like this to fulfill destiny eh when God starts blessing hell will shake. I dont believe in failures, I believe every thing under the heavens is known by God, nothing takes him by surprise. now for this fellow a tough and resillient gentleman has been built.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2013
Taylor184: Omo iya mi,would have called you since yesterday but im always forgettin to collect your num...
As regards the cutoff ish,y dont you jst try to contact the admin office latest on monday and tell dem you choose UI as first and 2nd.....but broda mi,no wori yasef na,we are already in by God's grace,cos me don dey plan say na ur syd i go con dey chop iffa broke insyd UI#WINKS....so padi mi,relax sire
i can c u ova apy,thank GOD,we are already uite
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2013
Sadeluhv: Lolz...ok
no mind mesopo o,na 9t vigil 4 ma church i wan cari u go*winks*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2013
jj9ice: there is a topic on #land front page like 5 days ago 'HOW MANY YEARs DO U SPENT AT HOME BEFORE GAINNING ADMMISSION?' and i tried to contribute and i said 10 years, one lady replied my comment like this ( d is the craziest thing i have ever heard) i filled like crying but i remebered God's mercy in my life and what HE has blessed me with, i said: alhamdulilah!!!. that all 10 years were not vain, i have been to NCE, IJMB plus hand work, but i still believe i can make to my dream course (LAW), Im never a failure in my life , my o level came easy immediately i finished in 2003 and never score less than 250 in about 7 jambs i have obtained before this, im just victim of UNILORIN favouritism like 5 years before i ran comot due to wrong advice. then to ABU, UNIABUJA before i come back to UI this year. 287 in jamb and 75 in post utme, now i just believe that winner never quit, and is better late than never. Therefore, my great #land colleagues if u have hitces in admission today pls and pls try again, dont give up!! Fynestboi and capableben took active part in the topic i refered to. thanks, wish u all the best
failure is not the end of people's life,unless they gv up,9c wan bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by renaissance(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2013
5th time in history:i opened a new page.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Eku ile oo smiley grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2013
Fynestboi: Eku ile oo smiley grin
Eka aabo o wink
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2013
Leystra:
Eka aabo o wink
bowo ni ooo gringrin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2013
renaissance: 5th time in history:i opened a new page.
really you dnt mean it tell me more?? gringrin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2013
Fynestboi: bowo ni ooo gringrin
Awa pa o grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Leystra:
Awa pa o grin grin
anytn for me gringrin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2013
Mikebis: u jst waka komot thread 4 so lng
bros,no be so.....i still dey cum around.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2013
Fynestboi: anytn for me gringrin
Nufin jare... smiley no worry something go soon show shagrin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ehimenboy(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2013
who knows if ui has completed her second semester for the current session...?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AmiableJay(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2013
jj9ice: there is a topic on #land front page like 5 days ago 'HOW MANY YEARs DO U SPENT AT HOME BEFORE GAINNING ADMMISSION?' and i tried to contribute and i said 10 years, one lady replied my comment like this ( d is the craziest thing i have ever heard) i filled like crying but i remebered God's mercy in my life and what HE has blessed me with, i said: alhamdulilah!!!. that all 10 years were not vain, i have been to NCE, IJMB plus hand work, but i still believe i can make to my dream course (LAW), Im never a failure in my life , my o level came easy immediately i finished in 2003 and never score less than 250 in about 7 jambs i have obtained before this, im just victim of UNILORIN favouritism like 5 years before i ran comot due to wrong advice. then to ABU, UNIABUJA before i come back to UI this year. 287 in jamb and 75 in post utme, now i just believe that winner never quit, and is better late than never. Therefore, my great #land colleagues if u have hitces in admission today pls and pls try again, dont give up!! Fynestboi and capableben took active part in the topic i refered to. thanks, wish u all the best
Hmmm
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Bravoosii: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mikebis: boss na formal letter na
I didn't say it wasn't. So how do you suggest I sign in a mail?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ehimenboy: who knows if ui has completed her second semester for the current session...?
For where... ASUU strike started two weeks after UI resume second semester... angry which means they have not even started second semester embarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mikebis: i can c u ova apy,thank GOD,we are already uite
abi na...i hail oo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Leystra:
Nufin jare... smiley no worry something go soon show shagrin grin
when jhor cnt wait any longer..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fynestboi: when jhor cnt wait any longer..
Oga you av to wait ni o cool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Bravoosii: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Please anyone writing application for change of course should please signify.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Bush2013: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
my Brother scored 273 and 61 going for law from Ebonyi state what is his chance now.?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
I think it's high time I dropped my congratulations too. I'm very happy for you guys . You have worked so hard for it and I'm glad your dreams are gradually becoming a reality.

Now, to the peeps that wish to study medical related courses and couldn't make the cut off, I'm so sorry for that, but sometimes good things don't come easy and you have to strive harder to get them. It doesn't mean you have failed, it only means you have gained experience. You now know how to prepare harder for next year.

These are some options I would advise.
1) Apply to predegree programmes, I would personally advise OAU's predegree. They would expand your knowledge horizon in such a way that it would help you prepare for both Jamb next year and OAU's pume itself.

2) Apply to cambridge A level programmes, I have friends here that it has worked for. Cambridge A levels is tough notwithstanding but it is not impossible. Do not do IJMB, its opportunities are very limited. With cambridge A levels, you would gain more knowledge that would enable you prepare for Jamb, and if the A level clicks, you can apply to any institution in Nigeria directly to 200 lvl. I have some very smart friends that did it, so if you believe in yourself, you can try it out too.

3)If you won't do any of the listed above, and you are really interested in MBBS/BDS, then choose 'Chemistry' only as a fallback course. Because chemistry is the ONLY course in the faculty of science that permits crossing to College of Medicine. And please note, the moment you decide to accept UI's admission, you CANNOT write jamb again and apply to UI cos UI doesn't allow double matriculation.

Finally(Sorry for my long epistle) , I congratulate Dapsondou, Quivah ,Hesjay, Ambfitsaint, Afobam and other MBBS/BDS peeps I don't know. Cheers! smiley

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by dapsondou(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
khennnie: Thank you sooo much

You're welcome
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by dapsondou(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
oluafolabi: I think it's high time I dropped my congratulations too. I'm very happy for you guys . You have worked so hard for it and I'm glad your dreams are gradually becoming a reality.

Now, to the peeps that wish to study medical related courses and couldn't make the cut off, I'm so sorry for that, but sometimes good things don't come easy and you have to strive harder to get them. It doesn't mean you have failed, it only means you have gained experience. You now know how to prepare harder for next year.

1) Apply to predegree programmes, I would personally advise OAU's predegree. They would expand your knowledge horizon in such a way that it would help you prepare for both Jamb next year and OAU's pume itself.

2) Apply to cambridge A level programmes, I have friends here that it has worked for. Cambridge A levels is tough notwithstanding but it is not impossible. Do not do IJMB, its opportunities are very limited. With cambridge A levels, you would gain more knowledge that would enable you prepare for Jamb, and if the A level clicks, you can apply to any institution in Nigeria directly to 200 lvl. I have some very smart friends that did it, so if you believe in yourself, you can try it out too.

3)If you won't do any of the listed above, and you are really interested in MBBS/BDS, then choose 'Chemistry' only as a fallback course. Because chemistry is the ONLY course in the faculty of science that permits crossing to College of Medicine. And please note, the moment you decide to accept UI's admission, you CANNOT write jamb again and apply to UI cos UI doesn't allow double matriculation.

Finally(Sorry for my long epistle) , I congratulate Dapsondou, Quivah ,Hesjay, Ambfitsaint, Afobam and other MBBS/BDS peeps I don't know. Cheers! smiley

Thanks boss
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Brini(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
What More Can I Say?? No matter the amount Of 'Thank U', it still sums up to a Single THANK YOU LORD!!
Since the List wasn't released yesterday being Friday, and probably not today being Saturday, I hope it would be Released by Monday, and if that Happens... Would Coincide with my Birthday!
Best Ever Birthday to be Celebrated by Me...! Thank U Father!!! grin
#teamMBBS.
#teamLIBRA.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
Just woke. Good Morning. What's pumping guys
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jj9ice(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
oluafolabi: I think it's high time I dropped my congratulations too. I'm very happy for you guys . You have worked so hard for it and I'm glad your dreams are gradually becoming a reality.

that is really good advice, it really helpful
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Leystra:
Oga you av to wait ni o cool
nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.