Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? (2825 Views)

Better Check Your Horoscope: The Zodiac Signs Have All Changed / What Is Your Zodiac Sign: All About You Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
If you need to know more about your zodiac sign, marriage compatibility, friendship compatibility, weak points and strong points, characters..and any other things having to do with ur zodiac sign.post ur comment(s)..

Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by ifyalways(f): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
What's gonna happen to me and my love? We're both born on Feb 29th.?
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2013
ifyalways: What's gonna happen to me and my love? We're both born on Feb 29th.?
feb 29th means u ar both PISCES(the fish) With these two signs having the same virtues and vices you should get along well together, or at least you will have understanding and sympathy for one another. your mutual sympathy guarantees that there will be a perfect understanding in the field of sexual needs between you. If your problems can be dissolved on a background of a sexual compatibility, it will be one of the best pairs in the Zodiac. The only possible drawback is a drifting too far from practical realities. To solve this problem you both can be anchored to each other, so that you can put your shoulders to the wheel and face the responsibilities that reality demands. This seems to be a rather sexual connection. The marriage will be interesting.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by ifyalways(f): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
^ embarassed
Thanks though i was just being naughty.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by DuduNegro: 12:43am On Jan 15, 2013
leap year babies produce beautiful children grin
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by ezotik: 2:08am On Jan 15, 2013
crab in here. what does 2013 hold for me? it better be good, or else....
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by tpia5: 4:12am On Jan 15, 2013
adexsimply: post ur comment(s)..

None, really.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dudu_Negro: leap year babies produce beautiful children grin
SAYS WHO?
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
ezotik: crab in here. what does 2013 hold for me? it better be good, or else....
Until June 25, 2013, your spiritual world, compassion, private life, and tolerance continue to expand and grow. Matters from the past are magnified in your life now. You continue to sort through which attitudes serve you well, and which behaviors need to go in order for you to grow and improve - a cycle that began in June 2012. This is generally a warm, protective cycle, although with Jupiter in the background in your chart, there may be some sense that you are not truly living or experiencing your life to the fullest. Your close personal relationships tend to be private and possibly involve some sacrifices.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Blesphil(f): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
mine is the bullsmiley
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Blesphil: mine is the bullsmiley
That is Taurus
For centuries, the bull has been a symbol of strength, tenacity, virility, and power. Left alone, a bull will happily graze; but if it is bothered, it will charge! Similarly, the Taurus personality is thought to be calm and peaceful, but when their anger is aroused, their temper can be wicked. Taureans are often quite disturbed by sudden changes--they prefer their lives stable and secure.

Taureans are thought to be persevering, strong individuals, who can also be quite "bull-headed". They can be dogged and determined when they have a goal in mind. Taureans are also quite sensual and, often, self-indulgent "beasts".

The glyph for Taurus, quite simply, represents the bull's head and horns.

Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Blesphil(f): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
hm...nicesmiley
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 6:38am On Jan 21, 2013
Blesphil:
hm...nicesmiley
i guess so
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
ifyalways: What's gonna happen to me and my love? We're both born on Feb 29th.?

Im PIESCES TOO! cool
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Odunnu: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
adexsimply: Until June 25, 2013, your spiritual world, compassion, private life, and tolerance continue to expand and grow. Matters from the past are magnified in your life now. You continue to sort through which attitudes serve you well, and which behaviors need to go in order for you to grow and improve - a cycle that began in June 2012. This is generally a warm, protective cycle, although with Jupiter in the background in your chart, there may be some sense that you are not truly living or experiencing your life to the fullest. Your close personal relationships tend to be private and possibly involve some sacrifices.
How do you know this? Dude didnt include his b'day or sign!
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by ezotik: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
adexsimply: Until June 25, 2013, your spiritual world, compassion, private life, and tolerance continue to expand and grow. Matters from the past are magnified in your life now. You continue to sort through which attitudes serve you well, and which behaviors need to go in order for you to grow and improve - a cycle that began in June 2012. This is generally a warm, protective cycle, although with Jupiter in the background in your chart, there may be some sense that you are not truly living or experiencing your life to the fullest. Your close personal relationships tend to be private and possibly involve some sacrifices.

the story of my life, huh grin
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 2:30am On Jan 24, 2013
Odunnu:
How do you know this? Dude didnt include his b'day or sign!
he said he is crab..which means he is CANCER
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 2:37am On Jan 24, 2013
ezotik:

the story of my life, huh grin
guess so
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 2:41am On Jan 24, 2013
Constellation English Name Symbol Dates
Aries The Ram &aries; Mar. 21–Apr. 19
Taurus The Bull &taur; Apr. 20–May 20
Gemini The Twins &gemin; May 21–June 21
Cancer The Crab &canc; June 22–July 22
Leo The Lion &leo; July 23–Aug. 22
Virgo The Virgin &virgo; Aug. 23–Sept. 22
Libra The Balance &libra; Sept. 23–Oct. 23
Scorpio The Scorpion &scorp; Oct. 24–Nov. 21
Sagittarius The Archer &sagit; Nov. 22–Dec. 21
Capricorn The Goat &capri; Dec. 22–Jan. 19
Aquarius The Water Bearer &aquar; Jan. 20–Feb. 18
Pisces The Fishes &pisc; Feb. 19–Mar. 20
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 24, 2013
Do mine next OP!
I am March 25th, what does my future hold? Will I be rich? Will I be able to buy that suv I have my eye on presently? Will I acheive my dream of taking over the world and subjecting every human in it to my dictatorship rule?
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 6:00am On Jan 24, 2013
fellis: Do mine next OP!
I am March 15th, what does my future hold? Will I be rich? Will I be able to buy that suv I have my eye on presently? Will I acheive my dream of taking over the world and subjecting every human in it to my dictatorship rule?
your future is yours to mould..but i'll tell you about your zodiac
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 6:02am On Jan 24, 2013
fellis: Do mine next OP!
I am March 15th, what does my future hold? Will I be rich? Will I be able to buy that suv I have my eye on presently? Will I acheive my dream of taking over the world and subjecting every human in it to my dictatorship rule?
march 15 means you are pisces(the fish)
Pisces Career
Pisces Career and Profession: – Pisces is the sign of the poet. Pisces can pursue the following professions – Poet, actor, astrologer, interpreter, artist, nun, priest, al-chemist..
Pisces horoscope for 2013
you may look forward to see plenty of positive changes in your lives in the year 2013. You may buy or build your own house this year. However, despite of great happenings all around you, internally you may not feel happy and contended. If you have been planning to move abroad for work or living, you may have to wait for some more time. Overall, the picture of 2013 seems positive, with some snags taking off the sheen. This year, you may be more sensitive than your usual self. Creativity may flourish. Earning power and cash flow are set to increase. Social scene for you may gain momentum.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2013
Thanks man.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2013
adexsimply:
you may look forward to see plenty of positive changes in your lives in the year 2013. You may buy or build your own house this year. However, despite of great happenings all around you, internally you may not feel happy and contended. If you have been planning to move abroad for work or living, you may have to wait for some more time. Overall, the picture of 2013 seems positive, with some snags taking off the sheen. This year, you may be more sensitive than your usual self. Creativity may flourish. Earning power and cash flow are set to increase. Social scene for you may gain momentum.
I couldn't help noticing the frequent use of the word 'may'. Are there a lot of uncertainties in astrology?
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2013
fellis:
I couldn't help noticing the frequent use of the word 'may'. Are there a lot of uncertainties in astrology?
other than death, could you give me another example of something which has an 100% certainty?
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Gboliwe: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2013
Hmm. Interesting.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by ibide(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
@ op am march 25 what does 2013 hold for me beside am tired of girls that have a child already dieing for me but they don't like me when they are yet to give birth & whice month is sutable for me
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Gboliwe: 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
ibide: @ op am march 25 what does 2013 hold for me beside am tired of girls that have a child already dieing for me but they don't like me when they are yet to give birth & whice month is sutable for me
we are birthday mates. *Hi*
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 4:47am On Jan 26, 2013
ibide: @ op am march 25 what does 2013 hold for me beside am tired of girls that have a child already dieing for me but they don't like me when they are yet to give birth & whice month is sutable for me
OK..you are ARIES(the ram)
The good news is that you shall no longer feel all of the stress and strain (or dry spell) around relationships as you have since late 2009. The door is wide open to meet someone new or totally transform an existing relationship. The key words are depth, passion and intensity. Are you ready to get more intimate with your self and others than ever? If you've ever considered some kind of depth process like psychoanalysis, this is the year to plummet your own unfathomable depths, Aries. You have probably only scratched the tip of the iceberg when it comes to unleashing your true powers, resourcefulness and regenerative powers. Have you secretly wondered what you are truly made of at your core of cores? Get ready to find out. This is also an excellent time to pay off any debt: both emotionally and financially.
your marriage compatibility
i'll recommend you date GEMINI(the twins) because they are the perfect match for you..
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by ibide(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
How can i get ur contact ?
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
ibide: How can i get ur contact ?
contact as in? here is my email: shina-toye@hotmail.com .. twitter account @adexsimply
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by ibide(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
Can i get marry to someone that was born Apr 10 ? Also whice charrier is advisable for me march 25

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Taboo In Your Community. / Bi A Ba N Gun Yan Ninu Odo Ti A N Se Obe Ninu Epo Epa Eni Ma Yo Ayo...yorubawiki / Igede Agba New Yam Festival Is Coming Up Next Week:by Preemoo Ntfoxy Bone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.