Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? (2830 Views)

Better Check Your Horoscope: The Zodiac Signs Have All Changed / What Is Your Zodiac Sign: All About You Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
ibide: Right nothing about my yahoo mail is working can i get ur nu dis my contact flash me so that i can delit the nu
ok i'lll do dt
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Gboliwe: 5:52am On Jan 27, 2013
Lol @ both deleter and quoter.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by NegroNtns(m): 6:48am On Jan 27, 2013
fellis:
I couldn't help noticing the frequent use of the word 'may'. Are there a lot of uncertainties in astrology?

The response given by adex to this question is very true. From a professional perspective, the astrologer sees a lot more than is shared with the client. The astrologer has an obligation to protect and safeguard the wellbeing of the client. The untimely delivery of a message could end up bringing an opposite effect in the hands of a client undergoing growth in an area of their life. All readings are opportunities that favor the client and which would require little effort on their part to bring to fruition, if they apply themselves to act on the reading.

A reader will never say you are going to be rich....but may say the cultivationof certain discipline (for instance literary skills) may open the window into new discoveries for prosperity and well being later in life.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by NegroNtns(m): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2013
adex, good job by the way.... grin
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Gboliwe: 7:05am On Jan 27, 2013
Are you an astrologer?
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by NegroNtns(m): 7:10am On Jan 27, 2013
who, adex? i think he is....i dont know.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Gboliwe: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2013
Negro_Ntns: who, adex? i think he is....i dont know.
you. Are you one?
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by NegroNtns(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2013
Gboliwe:
you. Are you one?

who, me?
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Gboliwe: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

who, me?
Lol. Yes you.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

The response given by adex to this question is very true. From a professional perspective, the astrologer sees a lot more than is shared with the client. The astrologer has an obligation to protect and safeguard the wellbeing of the client. The untimely delivery of a message could end up bringing an opposite effect in the hands of a client undergoing growth in an area of their life. All readings are opportunities that favor the client and which would require little effort on their part to bring to fruition, if they apply themselves to act on the reading.
A reader will never say you are going to be rich....but may say the cultivationof certain discipline (for instance literary skills) may open the window into new discoveries for prosperity and well being later in life.
But this is just the same thing as giving advice I.e the part in bold. I thought astrology was meant to predict the future. No disrespect meant to adex.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
Negro_Ntns: who, adex? i think he is....i dont know.
am a programmer,bt i really love astrology so much that i started compiling old astrology records, studied the zodiac signs of ancient warriors & great men,study the marital life of families so as to knw more about zodiac compatibility...etc.
in short, i wuld luv 2 b an ASTROLOGER
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
fellis: But this is just the same thing as giving advice I.e the part in bold. I thought astrology was meant to predict the future. No disrespect meant to adex.
no disrespect taken...
when joseph predicted the seven-year famine in EGYPT, if his advice was rejected..pls tell me, wat wuld hav happend?
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by NegroNtns(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gboliwe:
Lol. Yes you.

ooh, yes.. grin. no, negro is not a professional astrologer. i do everything else except the ephemeris. lol. in other words, im a translator for the ephemeris.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Gboliwe: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ok
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by NegroNtns(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
adexsimply: am a programmer,bt i really love astrology so much that i started compiling old astrology records, studied the zodiac signs of ancient warriors & great men,study the marital life of families so as to knw more about zodiac compatibility...etc.
in short, i wuld luv 2 b an ASTROLOGER

keep it up bro....your style is awesome!

many people are skeptical of astrology for the vrry reason that bad astrologers put themselves in position of god and giving predictions rather than advise. astrology is not fortune telling, it is an unveiling of the strengths and challenges facing the client . this serves as an empowerement for the client to act on to mitigate a malevolent challenge, and or to activate a benevolent strength. the astrologer shares, the client acts!
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by NegroNtns(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gboliwe: Ok

Gboliwe, are you astrologer?
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
adexsimply: no disrespect taken...
when joseph predicted the seven-year famine in EGYPT, if his advice was rejected..pls tell me, wat wuld hav happend?
But Joseph was interpreting a dream, he wasn't reading astrology charts sad
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

ooh, yes.. grin. no, negro is not a professional astrologer. i do everything else except the ephemeris. lol. in other words, im a translator for the ephemeris.
What is ephemeris?
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Gboliwe: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

Gboliwe, are you astrologer?
No. Are their female astrologers?
I just learnt that astrology and fortune telling are different. Always thought they were the same
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
fellis:
But Joseph was interpreting a dream, he wasn't reading astrology charts sad
just answer the questn,4get about astrology 4 nw

actually, wat am driving at is...if they had nt taken is ADVICE, they wuld ve died of hunga..so, d actions u take on predictions about the future will actually decide ur future.

imagine if i make a prediction to a CHAIN-SMOKER that "he will die of carotid cancer in two years time if he doesn't desist 4rm smoking"..there are two possible outcomes..you knw them..
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
adexsimply:

imagine if i make a prediction to a CHAIN-SMOKER that "he will die of carotid cancer in two years time if he doesn't desist 4rm smoking"..there are two possible outcomes..you knw them..

Well actually, predicting that a chain smoker will get cancer if he doesn't stop smoking is not really predicting the future but stating the obvious. I thought astrology predicted aspects of one's future that were not obvious.
Don't get angry good ser as am not trying to upset you, I am just curious.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
fellis:

Well actually, predicting that a chain smoker will get cancer if he doesn't stop smoking is not really predicting the future but stating the obvious. I thought astrology predicted aspects of one's future that were not obvious.
Don't get angry good ser as am not trying to upset you, I am just curious.
hw can i get angry wen i created the post?
not all smokers die of cancer..
are u really interested in knwing all about astrology?..if yes then i can explain everything to u..thats if you wuld understand..
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by NegroNtns(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
fellis:
What is ephemeris?

ephemeris is the computation of planetary positions using reference points such as azimuth and meridian to give angular locations.

example:

jupiter is occupying leo and at 35 degrees to pluto in the eight house.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by ifyalways(f): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
^good!
I have a geologist friend that is always talking about the planets, position et all.

Now I know where to place him. cheesy
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2013
What does 2013 hold for a taurus?
Yeah, I read what you wrote about the taurus... But you gotta break the year down for me.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 28, 2013
adexsimply: are u really interested in knwing all about astrology?..if yes then i can explain everything to u..thats if you wuld understand..
What is the connection between the stars or planets and people's futures?
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by NegroNtns(m): 4:03am On Jan 28, 2013
ifyalways: ^good!
I have a geologist friend that is always talking about the planets, position et all.

Now I know where to place him. cheesy

lol.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by NegroNtns(m): 5:01am On Jan 28, 2013
fellis:
What is the connection between the stars or planets and people's futures?

lmao...this is a million dollar question. i have given detailed analysis of this part of creation many times before. im not willing to do the chapter by chapter, verse by verse interpretation again. however, if you will post the chapters and verses of genesis which discuss creation from the opening with voidness to the expulsion from eden, i will share the connection.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2013
^Can you just briefly summarize it? You don't have to break it down to minute details.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by NegroNtns(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2013
i wish it were that simple. this guy opened his post for astrological inquiries, lets not derail it with mystical revelations.

fellis, have adex do your chart reading for you.
Re: Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? by adexsimply(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
Negro_Ntns: i wish it were that simple. this guy opened his post for astrological inquiries, lets not derail it with mystical revelations.

fellis, have adex do your chart reading for you.
nice.. i think a new thread culd be created for mystical revelations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. / Olodumare Revisited / The Group Call Oriental Brothers,their Breakup And Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.