Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos (51114 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hypocrisy of church leaders are the main reason why many people are becoming sceptics and atheists in western countries. Infact most nigerian pastors are suffering from grandeur delusion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by hollypagan: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
to God be the glory
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by seedord247(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
ifihearam:

You are comparing God with science and common sense,if it's what you can phantom then its not God in motion neither will it be called a miracle. That being said let me shock you that this is the least the God of Adeboye can do,a thread about a letter mohamed wrote was earlier posted and I did not see much criticism,the terrorists we have today are all muslim,it does not concern you,the daily bombings in nigeria and all over the world are perpetrated by muslims but still you are not perturbed why then is anythin that has to do with christianity taken with a slight??well the answer is crystal clear because we are the light of the world the world and we lead for others to follow.
However,you will be faced with a very bi problem that no man on earth will solve but your last hope will be Jesus Christ then your past will haunt you till you die,above all He is still merciful enough to forgive you if you turn from your evil ways. Touch not my annointed and do my Prophets no harm,so many people today know christ and their lives have turned around because of this man. Be warned.

So if jesus said "Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no arm".... Does he mean the pastors should be enjoying while the followers should be starving like a desert lion. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by jayedu108: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
You doubting thomas who do not belive in miracle I was with prophet adeboye in that car on our journey to lagos and it was real,if u have experience miracles in ur life u will keep shut when others that have experienced such do.anyway it not u guys fault perharps poverty and lack of education is the causes of most of u guys problem here!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by hardeyincah(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
nollywood20: [size=18pt]IN FACT NAIRALAND SHOULD MAKE REGISTRATION $1000 ANNUALLY.
TO STOP STRAY DOGS FROM POLLUTING THIS FORUM.[/size]
I don't wanna place comment on d miracle issue! But to u and money registration stuff, even if registration is $1000000, people who av d said money will register and it won't change their sense of reasoning.... It is u that should change ur believe about money, Money doesn't change character u know...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by gegee(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
If it makes sense then it isn't a miracle.it shouldn't make sense naturally

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by babysnogls: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
I dont blame u guys ridiculing a true man of God. I blame d mods who let junktopics like ds make it to frontpage. U guys make me check my spiritual life just by reading things like ds and make me resolve to stick to righteousness so as nt to end up wt u guys. (DS IS NO SELF-RIGHTEOUS CLAIM and i owe u guys no apologies!)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by vision2050: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
who own nairaland winkwho own nairaland
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Jyde89: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
I walked on water without my shoes.
where,River nile? I sure say those croc's don chop ur blokos tai tai, na 4rm hell fire u de post nau, i know.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by seedord247(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
jayedu108: You doubting thomas who do not belive in miracle I was with prophet adeboye in that car on our journey to lagos and it was real,if u have experience miracles in ur life u will keep shut when others that have experienced such do.anyway it not u guys fault perharps poverty and lack of education is the causes of most of u guys problem here!

Exaxtly... Thats what's affecting you and lack of civilization.... Inglorious chump.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
The person that posted this thread is just being mischievious.What prompted this kind of thread?There are somethings we ought to joke with and things we dont joke with.If his story actually happen how does that affect us?I dont go to his church but religious matter be it Christian or Moslem issues should all be treated with respect.I don't remember anyone being compelled to post a thread.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by manmustwac(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
This is old news. I heard this fairytale about Pastor driving on an empty tank many years ago.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by brownlord: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
PrettyCindy: As much as i believe in miracles, this one is particularly "faulty".

What about his driver? Was he the one driving?

See how foolish u r, if he has said it, have u bothered to ask urself when, did he tell u it happened recently, or he's born a big man, there was never a time in his life he was witout car, or he even drove himself that u r now asking for driver, mumu man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by COOLDUN: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
eriegua83: A virgin gave birth, moses parted the red sea, elijah was taken up in a chariot of fire, jesus fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread nd 2 fishe nd 12 baskets of leftovers after they ve eaten and many more in the holy book. If it were to be our time doubting THOMASES would still doubt.JESUS d same yterday, today nd 4ever. Let GOD be true and all MEN liars. God prooved himself with Adeboye.

These were witnessed miracles, no someone who drove a car which might not be consuming too much fuel, all the people you called rendered their religious services free of charge and never expected any reward from any one. They gave all they had to people; they showed and served with great humility, they preached righteousness and obedient to God laws, their preaching and teachings were pure salvation. They called on God and he answered them in the presence of people not later, eg Elijah. They spoke for the poor and oppressed, they rejected gifts from the tyrant and wicked kings. Eg Elijah condemned the corrupt and oppressive government of King Ahab. Elisha refused rich gifts from Naaman, the commander of Syria Army who he cured from leprosy, his servant who went from behind to collect those items was cursed and he became a leper .

These people you mentioned can never be compared with nowadays self acclaimed prophets. They were fearless because they trust their God to fight for them; nowadays fake prophets hide under the tables of the corrupt rulers because they know that they are not called by God. Never in your life you compare these great prophets and my lord and personal savior, the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Alfa and Omega, Jesus Christ, with your Adeboye and co. If you were drunk while making these references, never you take that drink again. All these Nigeria so called men of God /Prophets/prophetesses are all fake. Proof me wrong with reasonable facts.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
nollywood20:

PAIN ME?

IT IS YOUR AVERAGE NIGERIAN IGNORANCE THAT I AM ADDRESSING.

ONE DAY YOU WILL REGRET EVERY WORD YOU HAVE SPOKEN HERE.
IT IS MY WORD AGAINST YOURS. AND ASK ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME ONy NAIRALAND, I HAVE ALWAYS WON.
lol at bolded. Always won what?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by TableLeg(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
13volts: Maybe the fuel gauge is faulty. If miracle is that cheap let him drive a car Without engine.

Gullible masses, no wonder they say RELIGION IS THE HIGHEST SELLING COMMODITY IN AFRICA.
GBAM!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by topmostg: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
If i hear? 4 him wild mind na.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by baslone: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
nollywood20: [size=18pt]Anyone who knows the backgrounds of Pastor Adeboye will know that for him to have succeeded academically and would have become the youngest Vice Chancellor in Africa at 39, [/size]

So since he didnt end up a VC, nah to dey drive car without fuel remain grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by deadie(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
Enoch is a frigging lier. You have to be seriously re*tarded to believe this crap.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
If you believe in miracles then there's no reason why you should doubt that something like this is possible. Miracles are not supposed to be logical, are they?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Fadelex(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
I dont like commenting on issues like this bt this will be an exception... I'm nt an advocate for Pastor E.A Adeboye bt you ignorance shld know that Miracle is different frm magic that's why Moses' rod(turned to snake) could swallow Pharaoh's magicians snakes... He didn't drive on purpose without fuel, He couldn't get fuel that's Y God suspended the law of science so that He could get to His destination safely... If you don't believe in miracle den you can't experience one... Gbam
No wonder most of you guyz are stagnated cuz you can't see beyond ordinary

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by arimahoseloka(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
To unbeleivers:For ye are of your father d devil, and d lusts of ur father ye shall also do. Even with all d signs and miracles and wonders u still doubt God. Devil is truly at work

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by newmaonza: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
@OP: THIS IS THE TECHNOLOGY NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR..... PLEASE LET PASTOR ADEBOYE RELEASE THE SECRET TO THIS WONDERFUL TECHNOLOGY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO USE.... HE DOESNT NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS TECHNOLOGY IN SCIENTIFIC TERMS......
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by disloman(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
I believe most members of great site r matured.U guyz r d right 2 believe or nt 2 believe whateva u r told.Pls,let stop this childish stuff.U muslims,can't blame u fo.ols cos ur mu-hammee.d n allah can't do sh.it dan 2 provide 77 virgins 2 fo.ols like u killing urself.My God can perform miracles cos he is capable n able 2 perform them.Guys,get a life
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by dnawah(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
Prof Corruption: Religion itself is against logic. If you believed Mary gave birth to Jesus without sexua.l intercourse, then there should be no basis to doubt this one.
As for me, Christianity is a pack of lies.
u mean that ur ancestors were monkeys?then after evolution u came out.God 4bid!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ypzilanti: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
Miracles are supposed to by nature, be miraculous na. Not saying I believe or not believe. Just saying...no miracle that we of faith believe was performed by Jesus conformed to normal laws of science.

If we are debating the pastorprenuership of our hypocritical, money loving Gods Of Men, thats another story altogether, sha.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by hardeyincah(m): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
Haba dis is too much, even d man of God will not go dis Far... God does not want the death of a sinner, but only for him to repent.. Abeg reverse that curse for the guy....
goodmike7: @poster

You posted this to make ridicule of a servant of God and not to glorify God. Listen as long as God liveth,I do not have issues with the unbelievers here but you,any negative comment or abuses passed on him will be revealed and manifested in you up to your 7th generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others / 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.