Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Our New Baby Girl! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our New Baby Girl! (2226 Views)

PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl / My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts: Doesn't Want A New Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our New Baby Girl! by 2cantango(f): 6:48am On Feb 28, 2008
I haven't been on here for such a long time - I've really missed all the great people I met through this forum.  sad
Anyway I just wanted to share my fantastic news with you all. I've safely delivered a precious little baby girl - thank you God!!
I was told many years ago that I wouldn't ever be able to have another child, but here I am proving the doctors wrong  tongue
My ob finally found that my pelvis is an odd shape, and that's why I'd had such horrific experiences having my other two children, which resulted in me having blood transfusions both times  sad - (my 2nd bub was delivered by em. c-sec) This time my little girl was delivered by a planned c-sec and everything went really well & I didn't need a blood transfusion & was home on day 3  cheesy
Our little girl was born on Feb 11th @ 8:21am, weighing 7lb 2oz, 48cm long and 36cm head circ.
Hubby & I are still floating on cloud nine!! She's such a placid baby, sleeping up to 6hrs per night, and she rarely ever cries.
She burps like her mother  tongue and farts like her father  shocked cheesy her bottom has been named 'mustard gun' because she has shot me twice now with what looks like mustard / curried eggs!!
Thanks for letting me share our news - I hope all those who I knew on here are doing great.
Rhodalyn (baby girl) where the heck have you been??!! I don't get any replies to my emails,   cry
Check out my profile for another pic of our little blessing.

Re: Our New Baby Girl! by Oluchia(f): 9:15am On Feb 28, 2008
Aww, She's such a cute baby kiss Congrats, am so happy for u.

I was told many years ago that I wouldn't ever be able to have another child, but here I am proving the doctors wrong

See why God always have the final say in everything, guess the Doctors didn't know that  cheesy.

Our little girl was born on Feb 11th

We share the same birthmonth, mine is Feb 6th so you start paying royalties yearly to me tongue

2cantango:

She burps like her mother  tongue and farts like her father  shocked cheesy her bottom has been named 'mustard gun' because she has shot me twice now with what looks like mustard / curried eggs!!
LMAO @ 'mustard gun'!!! cheesy grin What a name. Btw, what's her real name or she hasn't been named yet? I dont' mind sharing mine with her afterall we're birthmonth pals grin

Thanks for letting me share our news
Thanks for sharing with us and putting a smile on my face this morning with those cute pix smiley  Take good care of her and pass those kisses to her from me kiss kiss kiss  kiss kiss
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by jkpretty(f): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2008
Cute cute baby, & congratulations mother cheesy
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by almondjoy(f): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2008
OooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooH! cheesy  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

You are both beautiful.  I wish I could hold her for one second. kiss

Congratulations. kiss

2cantango (f)
Australia

Our New Baby Girl!
« on: Today at 06:48:55 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My ob finally found that my pelvis is an odd shape, and that's why I'd had such horrific experiences having my other two children, which resulted in me having blood transfusions both times   - (my 2nd bub was delivered by em. c-sec) This time my little girl was delivered by a planned c-sec and everything went really well & I didn't need a blood transfusion & was home on day 3 
Hubby & I are still floating on cloud nine!! She's such a placid baby, sleeping up to 6hrs per night, and she rarely ever cries.

[size=15pt]She burps like her mother and farts like her father her bottom has been named 'mustard gun' because she has shot me twice now with what looks like mustard / curried eggs!![/size]

Thanks for letting me share our news -

That is too cute.  Mustard gun really!  I feel relieved myself just knowing that your baby can express herself so well.  Any patents pending for this mustard gun? I think a lot of babies would benefit from it and be relieved from constipationcheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You are so welcome.  Thank you for sharing! kiss
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by snazzydawn(f): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2008
heeeyyyy 2C!!!! Congratulations! long time!
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2008
Congratulations dear!
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by adeboo(f): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2008
Congratulations girlie.
She is so lovely.

Maybe u'll let us on the site give her a name as well.

I hereby name her Atinuke - means she has been cared for in the stomach. grin
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2008
awwwwwwwwww. . . i love babies. . .they're so precious, so inocent and so cute. a bundle of joy. . . .congratulations!!! awwwwww. . . that's the most wonderful live story i've yet to read on NL. . . kiss
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by iice(f): 1:52am On Feb 29, 2008
CONGRATS!!!! All the best! smiley
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by Busta(f): 2:06am On Feb 29, 2008
2cantangoooooooooooooooooooooo sweetie. Being wondering why u left me alone and why u've disappeared for so long. didn't even know u wer preggers. tongue

congratulations sweetie!!!!!!

she is such a cutie pie!

keep in touch.
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by jgirl3: 5:03am On Feb 29, 2008
2cantango!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations, she looks gorgeous. I'm happy you delivered safely.
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by omena555(f): 12:42pm On Feb 29, 2008
such a luvly baby. . .
congratulations!!! grin
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by Nwaka77: 2:47pm On Feb 29, 2008
Awwwwwww! Congratulations! Your baby is soooooo cute! cheesy Thanks for sharing baby's picture with us.
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by stranger26(f): 6:04pm On Feb 29, 2008
Wow! Congratulations!!! She loooks soooooo adorable! I bet you and your hubbie must be fighting over who gets to hold her; such a beautiful baby!! No one would want to put her down. May God bless her and guide throughout her life and protect her always. May she be a bundle of joy to both you and your hubbie and all those around her.
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by spoilt(f): 1:28am On Mar 01, 2008
congratulations dear. Thank God for safe delivery! she's adorable.
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by Outstrip(f): 5:15am On Mar 02, 2008
What a beauty. Enjoy her
Re: Our New Baby Girl! by nossycheek(f): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2008
Congrats my dear! mother of 3

3 happy cheers grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet World's Largest Family,man With 39wives,94children 33grandchildren (photo) / His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? / What Long-time Married Women Want Single Ladies To Know About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.