Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

About Online Money Making - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / About Online Money Making (2301 Views)

Learn More About Online, Digital And Social Media Marketing Here. / Facts About Online Based Export Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Online Money Making by Gospell(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2013
Please nairalanders anybody who has really made and is still making a nice income online 4real should please put me throug,i have been tryin to make money online but it seems so difficult,please don't use this thread to indroduce scam websites or sell ebooks,i want the real ones only,thanks and God bless
Re: About Online Money Making by Gospell(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
please o..nairaland unhide d posts here,thank u
Re: About Online Money Making by prosperkay(m): 4:54am On Jan 15, 2013
There are great biz that pays good money.
Pm me to give you full details
Re: About Online Money Making by Chibenze(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2013
Why dnt u try sport bet i make money tru dat online, check my signature below
Re: About Online Money Making by Gospell(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2013
Chibenze: Why dnt u try sport bet i make money tru dat online, check my signature below
please put me through the sport betting biz,how to fund ur account,make predictions and withdraw,....here's my email Handsomeahamzie@yahoo.com thanks

1 Like

Re: About Online Money Making by Chibenze(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
Gospell: please put me through the sport betting biz,how to fund ur account,make predictions and withdraw,....here's my email Handsomeahamzie@yahoo.com thanks
message sent check ur mail
Re: About Online Money Making by demoreon: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Gospell: Please nairalanders anybody who has really made and is still making a nice income online 4real should please put me throug,i have been tryin to make money online but it seems so difficult,please don't use this thread to indroduce scam websites or sell ebooks,i want the real ones only,thanks and God bless
Am 100% sure what you will learn here can be applied this very minute using your phone or laptop so you have no excuse not to get started.

I know 99.9% of you reading this havent heard of Hosting affliate offers as it isn't your normal,heard of everyday niches either. this are highly targeted cos every day hungry people who we target register and pay for hosting..

Did you know that you can make 125$ for every person you refer to hostgator, godaddy? so lets assume you successfully make 5 referrals monthly, thats 625$ profits monthly since you invested 0$. if you need more all you need do is double your efforts. all this requires is max of 4hrs weekly.

There are tons of sites you could use besides hostgator that pays 125 as there are some that pays 150$ even 500$ per referral.

At this point i know some would be asking how do i get people to purchase hosting. am sure we both know that making money online is the most targeted niche on the planet meaning at one point theres always a need for domain name and hosting. all you need is just 0.5 % of those hungry people and the rest is history

lastly, i need you to know that why this can make you lots of money if you take action, its nothing compared to the amount you will make if you can invest sy 150$ yearly. i can imagine the look on your faces now, smiley what i meant is that you will only be paid ones per person you refer so even if the person renews the hosting or domain you get nothing besides the first pay of 125$, meaning you have to repeat all you did the following year. so to avoid the one time payment and keep earning recurrent each time the person renews the plan, you will need to make a very little investment yearly and that will generate about 300-500% increase in your revenue.

If you think this isn't easy enough, I gat other packages that are also cool.

Make 2013 YOUR YEAR.

To Your Success,
Ademola
Re: About Online Money Making by Gloriouspa(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
zi thank you for the information given so far. I await other available options too. Thanks.
Re: About Online Money Making by 3RNEST(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
Chibenze:
pls send me same mail too, myprofitbag@gmail.com - i tot only sport lovers make money from sport betting!! pls Chibenze get me involve man!
Re: About Online Money Making by Chibenze(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
3RNEST:
pls send me same mail too, myprofitbag@gmail.com - i tot only sport lovers make money from sport betting!! pls Chibenze get me involve man!
Re: About Online Money Making by Gospell(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
demoreon:
Am 100% sure what you will learn here can be applied this very minute using your phone or laptop so you have no excuse not to get started.

I know 99.9% of you reading this havent heard of Hosting affliate offers as it isn't your normal,heard of everyday niches either. this are highly targeted cos every day hungry people who we target register and pay for hosting..

Did you know that you can make 125$ for every person you refer to hostgator, godaddy? so lets assume you successfully make 5 referrals monthly, thats 625$ profits monthly since you invested 0$. if you need more all you need do is double your efforts. all this requires is max of 4hrs weekly.

There are tons of sites you could use besides hostgator that pays 125 as there are some that pays 150$ even 500$ per referral.

At this point i know some would be asking how do i get people to purchase hosting. am sure we both know that making money online is the most targeted niche on the planet meaning at one point theres always a need for domain name and hosting. all you need is just 0.5 % of those hungry people and the rest is history

lastly, i need you to know that why this can make you lots of money if you take action, its nothing compared to the amount you will make if you can invest sy 150$ yearly. i can imagine the look on your faces now, smiley what i meant is that you will only be paid ones per person you refer so even if the person renews the hosting or domain you get nothing besides the first pay of 125$, meaning you have to repeat all you did the following year. so to avoid the one time payment and keep earning recurrent each time the person renews the plan, you will need to make a very little investment yearly and that will generate about 300-500% increase in your revenue.

Make 2013 YOUR YEAR.

To Your Success,
Ademola
Ademola thank u very much,but i have some qustns..1 most u hav a website,2.have u actuali bin payed and hw much?,3. wats dia payment methods,4.must d person u refer puchase hosting b4 u get payed??...pls reply me via my email:- handsomeahamzie@yahoo.com thanks again!
Re: About Online Money Making by Gospell(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
jorcycos: Make money online with easy, with 30sec registration you are in to make your cash. Log on to /a3bdlg9
pls tell me how it works and dia payment methods via handsomeahamzie@yahoo.com
Re: About Online Money Making by Jbrain88: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
demoreon:

Make 2013 YOUR YEAR.

To Your Success,
Ademola
,pls give me ur numba.
Re: About Online Money Making by demoreon: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
Jbrain88: ,pls give me ur numba.
Re: About Online Money Making by demoreon: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Gospell: Ademola thank u very much,but i have some qustns..1 most u hav a website,2.have u actuali bin payed and hw much?,3. wats dia payment methods,4.must d person u refer puchase hosting b4 u get payed??...pls reply me via my email:- handsomeahamzie@yahoo.com thanks again!
Left you a mail
Re: About Online Money Making by neksummi(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Here's a simple one you can do. Read through this thread see people's testimonies.

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

For further details:

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

If you want us to talk, 08063306838.
Re: About Online Money Making by kathybro: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
To share my experience I am making my money with a reselling business from GoResellers.com where they gave a ready made website which was about Domain registration, hosting, SSL certificates etc. there they will handle customer support, payments, services and you just need to select a design for your site, set your prices and bring in the customers.... It is all about how well you promote your site and bring in customers... for every customer you bring in via your site you will earn money... it depends on how much interest and effort we take in what we are doing...
Re: About Online Money Making by debco(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
@ demoreon can you please tell me how i can start this,how do i refer people to hosting,how do i get my money paid.Please can you tell me more on how i can make some money from this? tonnero80@yahoo.com
Re: About Online Money Making by NairaFeast(f): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
I recommend you check out www.nairaland.com . It's legal business. Get a free blog if you join through me. Call me if you have any question. My number is in the blog. Good Luck!
Re: About Online Money Making by lewibiz: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Are you looking to make money from home with Most Stable and Highest Paying Program online?

Are you already trying to make money from home, online?
If so, then you need our proven online
program to triple your business growth.

You have Option of linking your income ewallet to any Nigeria Local Bank were your
earning will be paid to your Domiciliary Account. I link my ewallet account to my GT Bank
Dom. account were I consistently make my withdraw in $ or £ depedning on your Dom. acct

All you have to do is ask for more info.
We charge you nothing for this information.

Everything begins here: >> http://success.bimvideoproof.com

If you want to get your best result you always wanted online, YOU MUST associate
yourself with people that are getting the kind of result you always wanted to have without
great success!

The fact is that you have more potential than you could ever use in your entire lifetime.
No one is better than you and no one is smarter than you. People are just smarter or better in different
areas at different times.

Work with a mentor and let us bring out those penitential in you

“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
You think about achieving 5-figure, 6-figure per income? Then make a decision to start with a mentor
that will take you by hand to get you the result you always, BY showing you step by step on how you
you to can build your empire starting from now!!

“The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from
life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible”
Richard M. DeVos

Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life

All improvement in your life comes from changing your beliefs about yourself and your possibilities.
Personal growth comes from changing your beliefs about what you can do and about what is possible
for you.

Would you like to double your income? Of course you would! Here is the question; do you believe that it is possible?
How would you like to triple your income?
Do you believe that that is possible as well?

“There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness
of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.”

Get Online now, follow this lay down step by step that is getting us the result you always wanted to have!

You can Email me : >> lewis@workwithlewis.com or lewis@bimvideoproof.com

Re: About Online Money Making by myike2(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chibenze: Why dnt u try sport bet i make money tru dat online, check my signature below
Please shoot me an e-mail too at myike2@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: About Online Money Making by Ayancalvin(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Plz I'm in need of any useful info on ONLINE MONEY-MAKING, kindly be of help by sending me e-mail via ayangbiletaiwo@gmail.com

Thanks to all contributors, God Bless You!
Re: About Online Money Making by lizlife(f): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
Never fail Online again.
Perfect Product
Perfect Opportunity
Perfect Compensation plan
Click the link in signature
Re: About Online Money Making by naijawisdom(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Download this ebook at http://massiveprofitvault.com/aph.pdf i think it will help most of us here
Re: About Online Money Making by uzee4real(f): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Join us at Empower Network if you like blogging and and making money from it. Send me a mail at uzee2020@gmail.com for details

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword / The Ultimate Guide To Producing And Branding Wrist-watches From China / Help! The CBN Policy Has Affected My Forex Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.