Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Website For E-copies Of Novels: - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Website For E-copies Of Novels: (1266 Views)

Print On Demand Now In Nigeria:why Print A 1000 Copies Of Your Book When You Can / I Need Ideas On How To Sell The First Thousand Copies Of My Book. / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website For E-copies Of Novels: by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2008
Does anyone know any? I find it easier reading e-copied than hard copies of books.
Re: Website For E-copies Of Novels: by TrueBrit: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2008
Cheapskate tongue
Re: Website For E-copies Of Novels: by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 29, 2008
Asshole!!

Maybe you dont know that the world is going electronic now. Very soon, paper will be extinct. We are better off without it anyway, does s'''t to our environment.
Re: Website For E-copies Of Novels: by TrueBrit: 7:52pm On Feb 29, 2008
shocked Na you be Asshole. Can't you recognise a joke when you see one? angry Jagbajantis Rubbish
Re: Website For E-copies Of Novels: by tollu: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2008
Ujujoan:

Does anyone know any? I find it easier reading e-copied than hard copies of books.

How anyone can enjoy reading books from a computer beats me. The tactile experience of holding a book can NEVER be substituted.
Both of una, no fight o!
Re: Website For E-copies Of Novels: by oldie(m): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2008
@poster
You can check for some archives here
http://rapidshare.com/users
Re: Website For E-copies Of Novels: by oldie(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2008
Re: Website For E-copies Of Novels: by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2008
True Brit, am already fighting with ehough Nairalanders, I dont want to add you to my list!!

Tollu, I guess thate where we r both different. I could stare at a Computer all day, but it really gets tiresome looking at a book.

Thanks Oldie
Re: Website For E-copies Of Novels: by chidesky: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2008
PLEASE I HAVE TWO NOVELS TO PUBLISH AS E-BOOKS.PLEASE HELP ME OUT.MY MAIL IS anslem_n040@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Proudly Nigerian? Win A Free Gift / What Would You Call This Poem?2 / Why Has Chinue Achebe Not Won The Nobel Prize In Literature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.