Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Plz Help On Steps To Book A Domestic Flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plz Help On Steps To Book A Domestic Flight (1633 Views)

Domestic Flight Lagos To Asaba / Nigeria: Domestic Flight Air Ticket Costs (historical Trend) / Cheap Domestic Flight Ticket Within Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help On Steps To Book A Domestic Flight by Atandav: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2013
I sincerely needs d full steps involved in online booking of air ticket, I'm I printing anything and if yes I'm I to visit anywhere with d printed paper?
Re: Plz Help On Steps To Book A Domestic Flight by obi4eze(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2013
Sir, you'll do the following:
- Visit the website of the airline company e.g. www.flyaero.com, www.arikair.com, etc
- Select your flight dates and destination and payment option on the website. Aero provides an option for "book on hold" (this means you could book and pay at a designated bank)or have your ATM card ready if you choose the "pay by ATM card option." When you book on flyaero.com, you'll be assigned a code for payment.
- You could decide to check in online or visit the airport of departure to check in. Once you check in, you may need to print your boarding pass for the flight.
- If you can't print it, you will need to write down your code for easy remembrance. When you get to the airport, show them the boarding pass or the code and you'll be allowed to move to the departure lounge.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Plz Help On Steps To Book A Domestic Flight by Atandav: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2013
So helpful, I'm very grateful, thank you......
Re: Plz Help On Steps To Book A Domestic Flight by obi4eze(m): 11:43am On Jan 14, 2013
You're welcome sir.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go And Hustle Abroad Or Should I Stay Put In Nigeria? / Anyone Gone For US Immigrant Visa Interview After The Ban Effective Date Feb 21? / Is Cyprus International university a good place to Study????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.