Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Domestic Flight Lagos To Asaba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Domestic Flight Lagos To Asaba (6891 Views)

Need An Urgent Info About Domestic Flight In Nigeria / Nigeria: Domestic Flight Air Ticket Costs (historical Trend) / Cheap Domestic Flight Ticket Within Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Flight Lagos To Asaba by ella1: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hi all, I'm currently looking for a flight from Lagos to Asaba,I have been surfing the internet all day checking each airline website but can't seem to find any that leaves Lagos to Asaba late afternoon most leave in the morning. pls I need your suggestions on how to go about it as my flight to Nigeria will be landing in the afternoon and i need to fly to Asaba immediately for a burial.
Thanks for your suggestions
Re: Domestic Flight Lagos To Asaba by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 25, 2012
ella1: Hi all, I'm currently looking for a flight from Lagos to Asaba,I have been surfing the internet all day checking each airline website but can't seem to find any that leaves Lagos to Asaba late afternoon most leave in the morning. pls I need your suggestions on how to go about it as my flight to Nigeria will be landing in the afternoon and i need to fly to Asaba immediately for a burial.
Enter Lagos to Benin and take a bus from Benin to Asaba. It is just 45minutes
Re: Domestic Flight Lagos To Asaba by ella1: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Thank you so much Fados4sure.
Re: Domestic Flight Lagos To Asaba by alex406(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
ella1: Hi all, I'm currently looking for a flight from Lagos to Asaba,I have been surfing the internet all day checking each airline website but can't seem to find any that leaves Lagos to Asaba late afternoon most leave in the morning. pls I need your suggestions on how to go about it as my flight to Nigeria will be landing in the afternoon and i need to fly to Asaba immediately for a burial.
what date do you want to travel so i can get you seat on arik?
Re: Domestic Flight Lagos To Asaba by nekyluch(f): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
Check www.arikair.com for flight from lagos to asaba..Arik flies Asaba daily via lagos
Re: Domestic Flight Lagos To Asaba by gistcity(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Studying Abroad? Comparatively Assess Your Country Of Study / Pls I Need Reliable Travel Agent That Can Help With Canada Working Permit / Physical Practices, Training Of The Shaolin Kungfu That Will Blow Your Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.