Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped (3546 Views)

Bayelsa Speaker Refuses To Vacate Seat After A'court Sacking / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? / 'Ijaw Won’t Take Insult From ACN' — Konbowei Benson Friday, Bayelsa Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by helpmeohgod(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2013
The mother of Rt. Hon Kombowei Benson, Speaker of Bayelsa State House of Aasembly, has been kidnapped in the early hours of Monday (today).

She was reportedly whisked away from her country home at Korokorosei community in Southern Ijaw council area of the state by unknown gunmen.

More Details Soon

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/01/14/bayelsa-speakers-mother-kidnapped/
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by obi4eze(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2013
So unfortunate. God have mercy.
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by solid3(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2013
I hope the kidnappers would use their sense in this case not like that of minister of finance mother's case, because they have set out on a journey of no return.
They either make the money or get caught.

When they get the ransom, they should know how to handle that success.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by Okijajuju1(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2013
sweet
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by bemagnify: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2013
Nt again!
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by 1025: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2013
*solid*:
I hope the kidnappers would use their sense in this case not like that of minister of finance mother's case, because they have set out on a journey of no return.

how did u steal my opinion? most of these kidnappers only get mind but they no get sense. abeg, if u know them, tell them to keep the woman even when they have received the ransom to make sure the funds are not marked.
these politicians think they have sense. if a poor man is kidnapped, they will not do anything but if an okonjo iweala is kidnapped, they will know how to mark funds to pay for her release.
if they did not catch those kidnappers, they will say they did not pay any ransom.
let nigerians especially these kidnappers and boko brothers use 2013 to teach these criminal politicians that the rich also cry. anything to make them uncomfortable will be a welcome idea.
make God punish them and their generations unborn.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by touchmehard: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
*solid*:

1025:

how did u steal my opinion? most of these kidnappers only get mind but they no get sense. abeg, if u know them, tell them to keep the woman even when they have received the ransom to make sure the funds are not marked.
these politicians think they have sense. if a poor man is kidnapped, they will not do anything but if an okonjo iweala is kidnapped, they will know how to mark funds to pay for her release.
if they did not catch those kidnappers, they will say they did not pay any ransom.
let nigerians especially these kidnappers and boko brothers use 2013 to teach these criminal politicians that the rich also cry. anything to make them uncomfortable will be a welcome idea.

So you guys are here supporting kidnappers and even given them ideas on how to succeed in their evil plans. I bet you guys are also kidnappers.

I only have one advise for you and it's in form of a proverb: "Remove the monkey's hand from the pot of soup before it turns to the hand of a human being".

9icest: Nigeria needs a REAL leader. Not these confused fluzzies....
This kind of things happens when your president is an ex-kidnapper angry

Really? Where is your proof? slowpoke
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by chacha3(f): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hmmmm this kidnapping of a thing, nawao
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by LagosBoi2(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
make urna do complete job this time. It is well.

make nobody bash me ok?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by antontech(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
Kidnaping don reach bayelsa too.Nawaooo
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by lafuria1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
this is what u get wen u dont solve the real issue well but sectionlinize it to a particular region to make it look like no big deal. now kidnapping is spreadin like wild fire. Even house helps and drivers are staging their own kidnap.
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by Omen100(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
*solid*:

May what ever you serve bless & increase you be it Amadioha, Sango, Ogun & others.

Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by vanstanzy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
This trend will never stop until we as a nation set things right. Like unemployment, poor standard of living/ poverty, massive corruption and co.

But definitely, this is an inside job as usual! The police don't need to look far on this one. Hell, it might even be the police themselves that did the job.
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by vanstanzy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
With massive corruption by our political officers in the system, boiz will always want a piece of the action too. grin grin grin grin grin If u can't get to the corridors of power, get someone in the corridors of power.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by Omen100(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
antontech: Kidnaping don reach bayelsa too.Nawaooo

Hiss, y u dey talk like dis self, na were kidnapping from start b4, even president jonathan was once a kidnapper.......

Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by eagleeye2: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
Omen100:

Hiss, y u dey talk like dis self, na were kidnapping from start b4, even president jonathan was once a kidnapper.......

Make una dey accuse Presido small small ohh.

Accusers beware;
Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osewa (© 2005 - 2013).
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by seanet01: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Thank God.
God bless the kidnappers
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by redsun(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
The only time politicians will be free in nigeria is when they start giving account.As long as they lord over nigerian resources with impunity,they will remain the enemies of suffering nigerians.
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by Dee60: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
Cowards....Why did they not go after the speaker? Why go after the innocent old woman?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by sulaimon99(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
oh my GOD ....notice 2 all reputable personalities including governors,speakers,president,honourable and so on ...KEEP YOU MAMA OOO or else!!!
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by nairalady(f): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
na waa oo..this coun3 sef embarassed
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by redsun(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
Dee60: Cowards....Why did they not go after the speaker? Why go after the innocent old woman?

That is why when the bible says the sins of the fathers visits the chidren does not end with the children but all connected to the sinners.If you love your relatives,you have to do right at all times and abstain from abominations like nigerian leaders.

The evil that men do lives after them.
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by omenziate(m): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
Well well well . Ko soro.
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by onatisi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
simple 250million,and that is all
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by tpia5: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
*solid*:

that's success?

to you?
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by dulphines: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
1025:

You or any of your relative may become politicians tomorrow. Never pray 4 calamity to befall anyman. Leave judgment to God.
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by ogb5(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
Kinnapping is a crime. Anyhow you look at it.
Criminals sooner or later get their punishment. So the kidnappers will get their reward someday.
Re: Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped by 1025: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
dulphines:
You or any of your relative may become politicians tomorrow. Never pray 4 calamity to befall anyman. Leave judgment to God.

in the same vein, i hope you are not wishing these kidnappers bad as judgement is for God. uncle, the evil these politicians are definitely living with them. the Bible tells me that there is no peace for the wicked.
these politicians no like us so there is no liking them.
from the days of John de baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent taketh it by force.
we have to speak to these politicians in the language they understand.

touch_me_hard:

So you guys are here supporting kidnappers and even given them ideas on how to succeed in their evil plans. I bet you guys are also kidnappers.

I only have one advise for you and it's in form of a proverb: "Remove the monkey's hand from the pot of soup before it turns to the hand of a human being".

Really? Where is your proof? slowpoke

since u speak in proverb, i want to believe u understand proverbs too. na cocoa nut dey bring rope wey them dey use carry am. meaning - these politicians are the ones raising and empowering these kidnappers so tasting their own drinks will not be a bad idea.

again, if goat feeds on farms that are close to the road and nothing happened, the same goat will feed on farms that are inside when the ones close to the road are done with. all these while normal nigerians have been suffering in the hands of these kidnappers, did any one of them do anything to stop it? no, now it is their turn and it will continue. like the case of boko haram, innocent igbo traders have been dying like goats since and no one is doing anything na when it is the turn of politicians u go call am monkey hand abi?

whether u like it or not, 2013 is going to be the hottest year to these criminal minded politicians and their wards. quote me.

(1) (Reply)

MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation / Permanent Voters Card (PVC) News Alert! / Compare Jonathan's Sportsmen Rally With APC 1million-man March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.