Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 (2751 Views)

Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 / The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by nextbeatz(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2008
@ Sharn
Its not like am dragging this issue but what am saying is:
Since bolabitch started making comments like this
lol
ama just gonn fall back and let ma girl sharn go at this

If anybody notice he did fall back and stop creating threads a little.
Then you came from nowhere with thesame pace of him creating/being in charge on threads,
Although you are working with brains but still again, How am i sure you are not that LOSER?
I mean instantly you knew what to do and what to write, And dont give me that bullshit that you have been long here to know what to do. angry
Common lets not decieve ourselves--you are not left out on my suspect list, check both of your thread you would be shock!! wink
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by edosioo(f): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2008
@nextbeatz
no need arguing with him/her. sharn06 is actually the same as bolajibroke,
everyone knows that, i wonder why it took you too long to find out
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by bolajibaok(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2008
even this edosoo fool thinks SHARN06 IS THE SAME PERSON AS BOLAJIBROKE.

FLOWSHOW HAS NO PROFILE PICX SO WHERE DID SHE GET THAT FROM.

EVERYONE THINKS I AM EVERYBODY .YALL MUST BE TRIPPIN . YOU NIGERIANS ARE ALL FUNNY . YOU ALL THINK ALIKE

@NEXTBEAT
WE ALL KNOW NEXTBEATS IS THE SAME PERSON AS SPOTTIE.
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by chiogo(f): 2:03am On Mar 06, 2008
@Edosioo, what're u yappin' about?? everyone knows what?/ actually d known rumor is that Bolajibaok is Edosioo/flowshow.
where did sharon come in??

umm, @Nextbeatz, ain't no way Sharon is Bolajibaok cuz it just ain't possible, aiight??
I talk with Sharon and i know she's def not him. Err'body knows i don't get along with
Bolajibaok, so how's that possible. Besides i remember when Sharon registered on Nairaland,
way before Bolajibaok. aiight, get it right. Let an end be put to this BS. Chiogo has spoken angry
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by ebakwest(m): 3:01am On Mar 06, 2008
dayme! i cant belive this, lol SHARON06=BOLAJIBITCH grin
the only "semi"beliveable is BOLAJIBITCH=FLOWSHOW undecided

but guys on the other hand, flowshow's ish(lyrics) if well read from the past are a bit diffrent from bolajibitchs' . looking at their rhymes, bolajibitch dont rhyme but likes repeating words. thats parsialy un-like for flowshow. as for sharon, its deffo not possible because we do talk together, looking at her ish its drasticaly diffrent from bolajibitchs'. this is just my opinion. wink
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by TheSly: 3:16am On Mar 06, 2008
Nah!! sharn aint the same pzn as *****
trust moi wink
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by FLOWSHOW: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2008
ebakwest:

dayme! i can't believe this, lol SHARON06=BOLAJIBITCH grin

but guys on the other hand, flowshow's ish(lyrics) if well read from the past are a bit diffrent from bolajibitchs' . looking at their rhymes, bolajibitch don't rhyme but likes repeating words. thats parsialy un-like for flowshow. as for sharon, its deffo not possible because we do talk together, looking at her ish its drasticaly diffrent from bolajibitchs'. this is just my opinion. wink

this is vry funny.
i personally feel that sharon06 or sharn06 is either bolaji's girlfriend or sister. i wonder why all u guys think i sound like bolabroke. they all have been saying this since 2006 the days of star wars scores to settle. this is a guy i beat silly in starwars ,got him evicted by maverik but he refused to leave .
if i had met bolabroke again in his own world cup , i would still have beaten him .
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by edosioo(f): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2008
@chiogo
i personally evicted bolajibroke in his own world cup in 2007 cos i was the sole judge.
worldbest ,flowshow, young digi , teckzilla ,spottie and co can attest to that. and is it possible for someone to evict himself?. knowing bolaji for what he is. he would want to win it by hook crook, or sinker cos he created it himself.
i got a better idea . why dont we invite bolajibroke , flowshow and sharn06 and others to a yahoo conference at the same time.

i know that bolajibroke usually chats with alexpissu, chiogo, teckxzilla, wordsmith,ravenzord, i-shine, eldee, young digi,, mailmalc and po-deep. cos i chat wit him too

but sharn06 being bolajibroke is kind of tricky. cos bolaji usually says ''ama fall back and let my girl sharn come get ya""
bolaji creates self hyping and silly threads to praise himself and fixes beef battles for people .look at the number of silly threads sharn06 has created too.
i see a lot of similarity in sharn06 being the same as bolajibroke. try and analyse the following .compare a flowshow verse to bolaji verse,and a typical sharn verse to bolaji verse.

1. flowshow doesnt come online as much as bolaji and sharon does,
2. flowshow rhymes well, has better verses than sharn and bolaji
3. flowshow rap style is totaly different from sharn06 and bolaji rap style and he doesnt rap like bolaji but sharn06 does.
all this leaves one to think that SHARN06 =BOLAJIBROKE

chiogo since u say you are sharn06's freind have u met her in real life like personally?, if not then maybe bolaji is the same person as sharn06 cos i think that bolaji guy can body double and do split personalities perfectly. i think nextbeats is 100% right SHARN06 =BOLAJIBROKE. wink
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by eldee(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2008
@edosio/bolaji/flowshow
dude u're not even ashamed, trying to cover ur face with a useless accusation
you went on to change flowshow's profile pic. . .u're not even an intelligent faker
incase you don't know, there's sumn called printscreen
and as usual, i have all the evidence down.
oh u tot alex and malc didn't know?
ur disgrace has long been foretold, even before warcraft. . .stupid cassidy

i know seun will not like to ban you because you have helped him add up to 25usernames to the website grin grin
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by Sharn06: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2008
Like I've always said, I'm mos def the wrong one to start with. There's a beef corner where this can be sorted out and I'm doing that right about now. Follow the link . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-117600.0.html. THANK YOU!
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by edosioo(f): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2008
shut up sharn we all know you are bolaji. stop trying to trick us into another link .
if not why are you bent on the world cup? this is the same thing bolaji is always bent on
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by Sharn06: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2008
I won't mind you posting all my pics,  just take it to the beef corner,  I can even help you post some more, I'm sure that would relieve you of the stress,  JUST TAKE IT FUCKING OUTSIDE THE THREAD.
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by Sharn06: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2008
4 DAYS TO GO PEOPLE, Deadline: 10th March, 2008. . It's Deal or no Deal
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by murder: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2008
am in
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by Sharn06: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2008
1. Worldbest
2. henry007
3. Thug Life
4. Ebakwest
5. Jessica Lee
6. Tattooboy
7. Nextbeatz
8. Blyzmontaz
9. Colomb
10. Deola1
11. Murder

13 more to go. . Deadline: 10th March, 2008. . 4 Days away!
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by simmy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2008
i d rather just watch this one
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by Naturale: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2008
i'm new here. this is my first post. can i join in the thing, and what are therules?
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by chiogo(f): 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2008
Man, y'all are wack for real.
edosioo:

shut up sharn we all know you are bolaji. stop trying to trick us into another link .
if not why are you bent on the world cup? this is the same thing bolaji is always bent on
It's obvious u're bolajibaok because what's your problem even if she's d same person as bolajibaok. And Nextbeatz too, what's that gotta do with anythin' by the way even she was broke-ass??/ y'all suck!!!!!!!!!
edosioo:

@chiogo
i know that bolajibroke usually chats with alexpissu, chiogo, teckxzilla, wordsmith,ravenzord, i-shine, eldee, young digi,, mailmalc and po-deep. because i chat wit him too
Yo, better get your talk right. who chats with broke-ass?/ u must be dreamin'. You chat with him, y am i not suprised. Fool, both of y'all is one person.

@Sharon, where did he even get your pics from??/ and the stuff he wrote below them. pheww!!! I advice u just close down this shit and send to 'recycle bin'
Cuz 3 ids or more is one person.
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by edosioo(f): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2008
@chiogo
if sharn06 is really the same person as bola. then that so grouse. i wonder if this world cup wil ever hold with all this side atrractions
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2008
Guys gotta stop being a critic.If you wanna be part of this.Get urself in if not,shut ur cakehole foreal!
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by Sharn06: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2008
1. Worldbest
2. henry007
3. Thug Life
4. Ebakwest
5. Jessica Lee
6. Tattooboy
7. Nextbeatz
8. Blyzmontaz
9. Colomb
10. Deola1
11. Murder

13 more to go. . Deadline: 10th March, 2008. . 3 Days away, then Decision time!
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by Sharn06: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2008
1. Worldbest
2. henry007
3. Thug Life
4. Ebakwest
5. Jessica Lee
6. Tattooboy
7. Nextbeatz
8. Blyzmontaz
9. Colomb
10. Deola1
11. Murder

13 more to go. . Deadline: 10th March, 2008. . Which is today! Anyways, y'all have proven it again, not worth my tym. . I'm OUT!
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2008
if u r poppin off this shit u invented ,then u r nutain but a coward "ss B who wud'nt hold her ground.It filled with wackos anyway.
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by Sharn06: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2008
colomb:

if you're poppin off this shit u invented ,then you're nutain but a coward "ss B who would'nt hold her ground.It filled with wackos anyway.

Don't make me have to post nuffin on this again, I made it clear from the very beginning that if I din get 24 contestants, I wouldn't run the comp. . so, that's it. . O K!
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by ThugLife1(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2008
Today is 10th March, 2008 smiley
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by chiogo(f): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2008
umm, one thin', Happy birthday to Jessica. wink wishin' u the best, girl.
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by edosioo(f): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2008
chei its march 10 and nobody honoured.
sharn06 is just a bitch. you are a disgrace to women all over.
it just proves that if its not original , it can never be the same as the original. dettol .fake girl.imitator.lol

@jessica
at least we can celebrate ur b-day. happy birthday jessica.
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by nextbeatz(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2008
@ Everybody
Please accept my sincere apologies, i didnt start this sh*t but somehow escalate it, If not,we could have been battling like spartans today, With great regrets i plead.

@Sharn
I never though i would say this,but dont listen to them, you've got alot to offer in this threads, never let one dumb dumb that needs a gum gum(mint) pull your dreams down, if you wanna create something brilliant i'm 100000000% behind you.

@Haters
Eat shit and die young CockSuckAs

@Jessica
Stay Fly babe, Best Wishes and much love
Happy B-day
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by FLOWSHOW: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2008
now this guy nextbeatz sounds exactly like bola. one minute he is a jolly good friend the next minute he is the enemy.hmm
nextbeatz+spottie+sharn06=bjbroke
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by worldbest(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2008
@So called "RAP HEADS"

Hold nothin against y'all,but what the hell are you guys fillin' like,you know yourselves?
Sharon did good tryin' 2 setup another worldcup knowin' fully well she would perform well in hostin' it y'all ignored the shit .If it were mailmalc or maverik thats when you'll see all of 'em coming out.

Note,you guys are contributing to the "wackness" of this forum.Y'all should go check out other rap forums and see what is happening.Keep dullin yourselves thinking you are damn good and no one can beat you  wink

@sharon
Look girl,do you need those guys to be part of it before you proceed .Am sure they think they are the best and will remain the best.I know you really want to do this and if am correct,then just extend the time and let others fill in.No need waiting for those boys.

@FLOWSHOW

Hey,stop it.You want to start mapping usernames,bleeping create a thread for that or something else not here ok.Tell me you aint one of them doing ot.I wont insult you here but if i catch you in another thread,ama insult you damn generation.
wink

@jessica

Its Happy Birthday from me.Wish ya all the best grin grin smiley

@Everyone

Did y'all read the topic of this thread?It never said beef so if you are tryin' to do so here?Men,sorry o your father must be and animal lipsrsealed :-XYeah i said so!
Re: The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 by Sharn06: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2008
As I had afore-envisaged, this cup would not hold, just like the 'Who got the Shubz' thread and so many others. . It seems the only thing Nairalanders are interested in is beefing. Do you know you could actually turn your beefs into creative bars; go check how it's done outside Nairaland. . I'm a person of principles, I do not go back on my words. . This Rap Tourney cannot hold. . Someone else can do it if they so wish. . I'm done with y'all. . Since the Cup is over, I have deleted some of my posts that may contradict the topic of the thread and those that seem offensive. . I ALSO IMPLORE YOU TO LEAVE THIS THREAD AS IT IS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER COMMENTS. .

[center]
THE END[/center]

(1) (2)

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick / Caution! Ill Netcess Only / Streetwize In The Booth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.