Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Sabmiller Brewery Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sabmiller Brewery Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria (1359 Views)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Premier Brewery Onitsha To Commence Production In 2015 / Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sabmiller Brewery Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
The pictures of the brewery SABmiller is building at Onitsha. At over 100million dollars, it represent the highest foreign direct investment in Nigeria in recent times.
Is Anambra State turning the corner?

In my opinion, this is one of the best things to happen to the east. I for one love the site SAB Miller has chosen for its brewery, Onitsha, being the gateway to eastern Nigeria. This investment alone is sure to provide a lot of employment for the industrious easterners, and further open the east to much more investment and development. I really think Anambra State is turning the corner on this one. What do my fellow NLers' think of this?

Link: http://247ureports.com/sabmiller-brewery-onitsha-highest-foreign-direct-investment-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Cool Way To Make Money Through Your Phone As A MOBINEUR !! / First Bank Give Me My Money / To Know About Firstmonie And How To Become An Agent Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.