Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

JMG Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting Store Keepers In KANO Region - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JMG Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting Store Keepers In KANO Region (1118 Views)

Phillips Consulting Limited Is Recruiting -54 Positions / Vacancies At Jmg Limited August 2014 / Do You Need Professional Drivers,house Helps,cook,store Keepers In Benin City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JMG Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting Store Keepers In KANO Region by FaithYetu(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
JMG Nigeria Limited is Recruiting Store Keepers in KANO Region, January-February 2013

Company profile:
JMG Limited is an exclusive agent of FG WILSON Generators (Power Series) and was incorporated in Nigeria in June 1998.
In JMG Generators our idea is to provide you with a work environment that would help you to improve on skills you have by providing quality on-the-job training helpful to your growth.
Since venturing into power generation in Nigeria, JMG has built a reputation as one of the most reliable distributor of electrical generating plants to homes and industries, with subsidiaries covering the areas of Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Kano and Port Harcourt.

We seek to fill the following vacant posts with qualified personnel:
Job Title: Store Keepers
Job Location: Kano Region (Katsina, Daura, Dutse, Hadejia)
Job Requirements:
Good Communication and Interpersonal relation skills
- Good knowledge of Store and inventory management.
- Must be resident in kano or any of the regions.
- OND, B.Sc/HND. in Accounting, Materials Management or related discipline
- +2 yrs experience in related position will be an added advantage
- Keen to details
- Ability to work flexible hours

Please Note: All candidates must be resident in the specified locations or willing to relocate; Salary is according to Industry standards; Northern Indigenes would be preferred;

Method of Application All applications and CV should be sent to j.gabriel@jmglimited.com . The subject of the mail should be the position applied for; All CVs should be in word format not scanned.
Re: JMG Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting Store Keepers In KANO Region by Surudara82(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
I based in ibadan,oyo state but i'm conversant with those locations and i'm ready to relocate.can i apply?
Re: JMG Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting Store Keepers In KANO Region by yorke1: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
Surudara82: I based in ibadan,oyo state but i'm conversant with those locations and i'm ready to relocate.can i apply?

You are not scared of going to the north. Are you a learner?
Re: JMG Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting Store Keepers In KANO Region by FaithYetu(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
Surudara82: I based in ibadan,oyo state but i'm conversant with those locations and i'm ready to relocate.can i apply?

@ Surudara, I'd advice otherwise cos of this insurgencies in the north, we have southerners(yoruba) people there now, we want to relocate them to the south, that's why we'd prefer northerners...Thanks for the interest in JMG though...God bless u. Take charge.

(1) (Reply)

...MOVED ON... / Nqb8 Group / Invitation From Workforce, Who Else Got It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.