Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms (30258 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus / Namadi Sambo Aide. Mallam Umar Sani Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by SisiKill1: 2:33am On Jan 15, 2013
tellwisdom: Sambo carried A!ds?? sad ~Its a lie angry angry
This is such a lame attempt at funny but I swear it cracked me up so badly. ...I can't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by donpata(m): 2:37am On Jan 15, 2013
4rm d name of d Newspaper, i beat my chest dat diz story was cooked up.. y havnt we seen such stories on punch, vanguard, tribune, sun etc. diz 1c knw wat it means 2 falsely dish out stories nt doz 1c dat dnt evn hav an office space.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by SisiKill1: 2:37am On Jan 15, 2013
We learnt Nkiru and Umar Sani had been dating for a while and it was Sani, who got the political appointment for the actress in Imo State.

“Umar Sani and Rochas Okorocha are close friends. Umar facilitated Nkiru’s appointment in Imo State. You know Nkiru is from Abia State and not Imo”, our source declared.

Naaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa ooooh!! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by peruso: 2:59am On Jan 15, 2013
macfarland: Money! Money!! Money!!! How many times did I call you

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!.!

You called me once and repeated twice !!
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by peruso: 3:02am On Jan 15, 2013
Isurite

1 Like

Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Parnassuss(m): 3:13am On Jan 15, 2013
fkaz: No wonder, she was kidnap

Aboki is my guy

LWTMB. Thankfully they've actually known each other for a while so I have no reservation except Nkiru as a Christian was obligated to not have anything to do with that dude in the first place.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 15, 2013
toprealman: My (Uncircumcised) aboki is inside....Ice Prince
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by chris51(f): 3:30am On Jan 15, 2013
Is that the best which Nkiru can do for herself? To be a 2nd wife to a malam. Is she that desperate? I'm ashamed for her & disappointed, with all her innocent look. She must be a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 15, 2013
this wats gud 4 nigeria, but some foolish and ignorant pple ll b arguing along d line of religion n tribe as if our leaders care abt religion
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by ekea2001: 4:13am On Jan 15, 2013
na wa o
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Anieunam: 4:25am On Jan 15, 2013
Pls where can i buy dis film? money 4 2nd wife or love.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by vicholas(m): 4:29am On Jan 15, 2013
It can't be true
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by methodman(m): 4:41am On Jan 15, 2013
I thought she got married some few years back undecided . Is she not a mother yet?
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Adamsdelrio(m): 4:54am On Jan 15, 2013
No mind dat girl o! No be she dey act love film wey dey teach us not to love because of money? I guess it's very hard to act what u 'ACT' afterall.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Burger01(m): 5:13am On Jan 15, 2013
For the love of money...you turned yourself to a second wife! smh for you o Nkiru....
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by kundul: 5:59am On Jan 15, 2013
*singing* aboki eh eh aboki my guy ve seen alora cash oh eh eh aboki eh aboki
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by abdulkayus(m): 6:09am On Jan 15, 2013
NL are full of bigots and hypocries. Wat is wrong in her marryin a northerners. I bet most of y jav never cross river niger or benue b4, dat is y u are all so ignorant of wat is happenin in d country.
Dis is nt d first tym igbo gals has been marryin a northerners. There are enuf here in Kano and other northern states. Some do convert to Islam while some remain in their xtainity. U ppl need to move out of ur cages and c reality.
NKIRU, congrat jare. U will enjoy d Aboki man. Dem sabi love women, esp say u be fair in complexion and come fine wella again.
Hah, oti pari. Lobatan.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Smartiegurl(f): 6:14am On Jan 15, 2013
Unbelievable!! I need proofs. @OP pictures please.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Phikom(m): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2013
she needs to be lobotomised....
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by maclatunji: 6:22am On Jan 15, 2013
Odunnu: Is this a joke or something?

Nkiru is "too good" for him? Is she not a woman and he not a man?
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Tmum: 6:23am On Jan 15, 2013
macfarland: Namadi Sambo's Aide, Mallam Umar Sani Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife

Few days after she was released from kidnappers den, Nollywood actress and Special Assistant on Public Affairs to Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, Nkiru Sylvanus got married to her long time heartthrob secretly, yemoja can exclusively revealed.

The man who swept the actress feet is the media spokesman of Vice President Namadi Sambo, Mallam Umar Sani. Our sources revealed that the wedding which held two weeks ago was given a media blackout and attended by handful of family members.

Yemoja gathered that the wedding was made hush-hush because of the media attention that greeted the kidnapping of the actress and because the VP’s media man has a wife already which will make Nkiru his second wife.

Nkiru Sylvanus was kidnapped by some gunmen in Owerri on Saturday, December 15, 2012 and demanded a ransom of 100 million naira for her release.

The actress was released about a week after, though there were unconfirmed reports that a ransom was paid.

One of the Vice President’s Spokesman’s friends confirmed the marriage and told yemojanews that, “it is not for public knowledge”.

We learnt Nkiru and Umar Sani had been dating for a while and it was Sani, who got the political appointment for the actress in Imo State.

“Umar Sani and Rochas Okorocha are close friends. Umar facilitated Nkiru’s appointment in Imo State. You know Nkiru is from Abia State and not Imo”, our source declared.

The source further told us that it was Umar Sani that paid ransom of several millions of naira which made the kidnappers to release the actress. VIA Nigeriafilms.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/20137/25/namadi-sambos-aide-marries-nkiru-sylvanus-as-secon.html
1das d say shall never end....virgin nkiru?
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by stantob(m): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2013
Is this story real?Nky baby enjoy the uncircumsied mallam!!!
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by maclatunji: 6:25am On Jan 15, 2013
abdulkayus: NL are full of bigots and hypocries. Wat is wrong in her marryin a northerners. I bet most of y jav never cross river niger or benue b4, dat is y u are all so ignorant of wat is happenin in d country.
Dis is nt d first tym igbo gals has been marryin a northerners. There are enuf here in Kano and other northern states. Some do convert to Islam while some remain in their xtainity. U ppl need to move out of ur cages and c reality.
NKIRU, congrat jare. U will enjoy d Aboki man. Dem sabi love women, esp say u be fair in complexion and come fine wella again.
Hah, oti pari. Lobatan.

Funny post, don't mind the shallow-minded ones who aren't exposed.
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by bodija(m): 6:27am On Jan 15, 2013
EloquentMedia: Can this be love?
If love, is it blind?
Blind to religion?
Blind to tribe?
Blind to 2nd wife status?
What seeth thou then?
[size=14]MONEY!!!
In short, the love of money
Is the root of all blindness
[/size]

I quietly agreed wt u my person
What a shame

1 Like

Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by maclatunji: 6:30am On Jan 15, 2013
amlydave: If u ever need a woman, don't talk to her. Just go first and look for money and the woman u want will personally confront u with issues of love.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by dnawah(m): 6:31am On Jan 15, 2013
EloquentMedia: Can this be love?
If love, is it blind?
Blind to religion?
Blind to tribe?
Blind to 2nd wife status?
What seeth thou then?
[size=14]MONEY!!!
In short, the love of money
Is the root of all blindness
[/size]
no be love na greediness,make she no worry o!others are still coming
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Onyatinu: 6:33am On Jan 15, 2013
undecidedI'm not surprise in anyway. Ibos can do anything for moneygrin. But we've not gotten the full story wether she converted to a muslim or not undecided
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by odehaj: 6:38am On Jan 15, 2013
To the Abokis or moslims its a great achievement to marry women like this(supposed Christian)as their 2nd,3rd or 4th wives...Jesus said "what good will it profit a man/woman to gain the whole world and then loses his/her soul"?Mt.16:26

2 Likes

Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by Fklin(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2013
Its a shame...hw some ladies sell dia pride...mtcheeew! IGBO GOAT "MKPI" na em she b
Re: Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms by JoeboyEbuka(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2013
D man don blow am powder...juju dey work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online / MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers / Checkout Waje Grown Up Daughter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.