Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,863 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers (30230 Views)

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Bobrisky Drags The Hell Outta Toyin Lawani For Calling Him A Riff Raff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by chinambusay: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
A lingerie company, MBP Lingerie has called out Toyin Lawani who according to them used their product to start off her lingerie line. The lingerie company who called out Toyin Lawani, revealed that she persuaded them to make her their ambassador.

However after she was paid with her contract expiring in a month, she went on to launch her lingerie line with the products she was given to model with. Calling out the celebrity stylist on their Instagram handle, MBPLingerie wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/10/lingerie-company-calls-out-toyin-lawani-for-using-their-product-to-start-hers/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by cassidy1996(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
forget this people, pls join me

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
i dont understand what they wrote.... is she showing off THEIR PRODUCT while putting the name of her lingerie company?!

8 Likes

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by visijo(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Apart from "I will never leave you". Which other promise is made in China

5 Likes

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by Sholaco: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by Rizstar: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Okorohausa new task and assignment. Castigate the Igbo and take your senate ticket. What a shameless idiotic dangwurugwu dambanza kawai. What a desperate idiot.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by hisexcellency34: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bobrisky right now...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by Rosarie(f): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
The hustle is real.
I must live fake live by crook or runs

2 Likes

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
visijo:

I will wait for you till you get out of prison

8 Likes

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by meobizy(f): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
It’s either the company is a non English speaking one or a hater typed that statement.
The write up looks no different from the vomit inducing comments I see here every day.
Picture one looks more like something an ashawo or runs girl will wear as opposed to a wife or girlfriend, it looks too trashy.

4 Likes

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by Onyekachi419(f): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Na woo is it your showing off people can't just mind there business this days cool

1 Share

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by IkpuMmadu: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
She should be sued period

1 Like

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rizstar:
Okorohausa new task and assignment. Castigate the Igbo and take your senate ticket. What a shameless idiotic dangwurugwu dambanza kawai. What a desperate idiot.

Everyone knows that dude is a disgrace to humanity..

Don't bring him here please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigeria is a mean place for business

3 Likes

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by AngelicBeing: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
I don't know why women love stealing.
8 out of 10 front page theft cases are usually women.

Haba!

*spits angry
Because at the garden of Eden, Lucifer the fallen angel deceived eve to steal the forbidden fruit, she stole it, ate it and gave to Adam and the whole human race became a thief including you, Lucifer is the father of all thieves grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by sinaj(f): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Why are some people wicked sad
Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by meobizy(f): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rizstar:
...and in this one’s mind he feels he’s made sense.
Don’t forget to soak unfiltered garri this night.
It’s obvious hunger is giving you hallucinations.

5 Likes

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by IamPlato(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
sinaj:
Why are some people wicked sad
the Girl Or The Company
Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by Divay22(f): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Company way dey write NO PROBLEM grin grin grin
Na novice write this thing so o. (The company may not even be aware of it) cheesy
Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by Isoduwa(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
visijo:

Big trouble in little China Town
Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by Sayrahh(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yes
MrBrownJay1:
i dont understand what they wrote.... is she showing off THEIR PRODUCT while putting the name of her lingerie company?!
Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by sinaj(f): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
IamPlato:
the Girl Or The Company
the girl spoiling someones business
Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by Kendumazy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lol. Awon Instagram celebrity! So, all those Instagram ambassadors testimonies. Na beg dey even dey beg for am. Alot is happening behind the scene ooooooo! Abeg, Instagram should add behind the scene story button ooooooo! We need it!

5 Likes

Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by Chimaokigwe: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Toyin Lawani is a panty thief
Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by Chimaokigwe: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Isoduwa:

Big trouble in little China Town

Very hilarious movie
Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by puredigital(f): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
E don pain them

I will design your website at a cheaper price...check my signature
Re: MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers by Chimaokigwe: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
id4sho:
Choi, Nigerian celebrities embarrassing us since time immemorial.
in another News, New stock is available for ALMIGHTY VASELINE CREW.
we three much,
Hit like for solidarity support.

It's fagg0ts who use that stuff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido: If I Run For Any Political Office, Nobody Can Beat Me / Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Tiwa Savage Calls Out Music Promoter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.