Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? (6084 Views)

After Defecating, Do You Use Water Or Tissue To Clean Your Anus? / Water Or Tissue-paper / Black Americans Love Each Other - Don't Believe The Crap You See Or Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by farotika(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Farotika dey use "Ewe Ipin" One leaf like sandpaper

Haba! dayo, nah so u hate me reach I thought u love Toyosi nau shocked If u really love her as u claimed, u shld be using her pee nau tongue tongue
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by farotika(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Farotika, how much more disgusting can u get tho. . .like seriously?? angry angry angry angry

Toyo babe, don't tell me you find that disgusting shocked Can't u see the guy can do anything to please you Just tell him to slap himself 12 times for a test and see if he would not do it 24 times cool

The guy don fall mugu for you undecided I pity am cry
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by comfort3: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2009
lol. wink
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2009
This not Funny embarassed ,only irritating
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by dgreatrock(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2009
ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
una no go kill person for this forum!
well, i have used em, em, dont laugh please, i have used leaves and handkerchief (when the thing catch me for road), sand (when we were with great grannie as a child), tissue paper most of the time.
but what i am comfortable with when i am home and my heater is in good condition issssssssss WATER.
lol
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by Hesperus(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2009
dgreatrock:

ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
una no go kill person for this forum!
well, i have used em, em, dont laugh please, i have used leaves and handkerchief (when the thing catch me for road), sand (when we were with great grannie as a child), tissue paper most of the time.
but what i am comfortable with when i am home and my heater is in good condition issssssssss WATER.
lol

I dont understand o, how the hell do you clean up wit sand?
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2009
Funny. . .
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by dgreatrock(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2009
You know da kids stuff! you sit on da grand and crawl away with ya buttocks being cleand haphardly by da sand, funny and crude tho, but like i said, tha kids stuff. wink
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by Hesperus(m): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2009
dgreatrock:

You da kids stuff! you sit on da grand and crawl away with ya buttocks being cleand haphardly by da sand, funny and crude tho, but like i said, tha kids stuff. wink

LOL! Na wa o.
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by biina: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2009
Germannig:
The Americans use paper
Europeans use paper
Asians use paper

Who else uses water apart from the Yoruba?

Just make sure you do not offer me a handshake (I hope you have not offered me one already) with those bacteria-flocculated palms of yours.  Grin  Grin
angry angry angry angry angry
and people still wonder why Nigeria, and Africa as a whole, is underdeveloped. Its because of people like you who have no other justification for their actions than that a white man said/does so. Its better you learn to think for yourself, and stop the 'follow, follow'.
Arrant nonsense!
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by blackspade(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2009
Why do people like walking around with their ass wet?

I use paper, then wash my hands. I've never had any "residue" on my hands from using toilet paper.
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by blackspade(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2009
OP, most Asians use water, not paper.

They were after all the inventors of this:

shocked

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by dgreatrock(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2009
blackspade:

OP, most Asians use water, not paper.

They were after all the inventors of this:

shocked

the ancients knew water was the best, so whats the fuse all about?

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by pleep(m): 5:40am On Jul 25, 2012
I cant believe i just read this. How traumatizing. sad
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2012
I can never dream of using paper. it is a waste and it is extremely disgusting. just imagine all the residue stuck up there. fellow Nairalanders, dont find this topic revolting. it s about personal hygeine, which is very important. Most Northeners use water. Also i dont know why people call Yoruba dirty. i personally find the fact that they use water, very clean on their part. Also most Asians use Water. It is the norm with most tribespeople and it is right. all you need to bear in mind is to use your left hand, keep your nails short and use a fair amount of water and soap to wash your hands (or detol). The Ancients ofcourse and many tribespeople use sand & water to clean their hand.
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by pleep(m): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2012
^ What about when you are in an office building... like in civilized places?

tongue
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:15am On Jul 25, 2012
Also today, in most Asian countries, they have this special fitting, called a bidet shower (on the right, with the long pipe):

i fitted one in my UK home, though back in Nigeria we use the bucket.
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:17am On Jul 25, 2012
pleep: ^ What about when you are in an office building... like in civilized places?

tongue

i never use them except for urinating. i defecate before i leave for work and that is sufficient for 24 hrs. for those who cant control or have special problems, i suggest carrying a small tumbler and jeeping it in your office (maybe under the desk). you can then fill it with water inside the washroom.
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by pleep(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2012
undecided
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2012
blackspade: Why do people like walking around with their ass wet?

I use paper, then wash my hands. I've never had any "residue" on my hands from using toilet paper.

its not about whats outside its about whats inside. . tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Endangered African American Musical Instruments / Are Eastern Nigerians From Central Africa? / (pics) An Unbelievable Traditional Display Of Zuru Men in Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.