Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Beards - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beards (920 Views)

Why Do Some Muslim Clerics Dye Their Beards To Wine Colour?? / Why Are Beards Not Allowed For Jehovahs Witnesses? / The Metamorphisis Of T.b Joshua: From Long Beards Wearing Prophet To A Style Ico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beards by omobana: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2008
I hear and see people complaining that Muslim grow their beards.

Have we ever wondered or considered or thought of the fact that Jesus Christ had beards?

So did other prophets of God, orthodox christian , orthodox jews, orthodox , etc

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Beards by ty4real(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2008
@Poster!
What are you driving at now! grin grin grin
Re: Beards by 4Him(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2008
omobana:

I hear and see people complaining that Great One grow their beards.

Have we ever wondered or considered or thought of the fact that Jesus Christ had beards?

So did other prophets of God, orthodox christian , orthodox jews, orthodox , etc

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and? Jesus Christ and the othre prophets of God wore robes and rode donkeys and camels . . . shld we do the same?
Re: Beards by omobana: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2008
So why do we whine and complain about people that want to grow theirs nowaday? Why sit and talk about it all day?

@ 4HIM

Well I guess the Orthodox religious people still wear robes. When it comes to religious obligations these people look and act more closer to the people that brought the message.

What we ride does not really have anything to do with the religion
Re: Beards by 4Him(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2008
omobana:

What we ride does not really have anything to do with the religion

neither does the decision to use your shaving sticks.
Re: Beards by omobana: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2008
So why are people whining and dining about the fact that someone wants to grow his beards even if he believe it make him closer to God. Let him grow his beards --his face right?
Re: Beards by 4Him(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2008
omobana:

So why are people whining and dining about the fact that someone wants to grow his beards even if he believe it make him closer to God. Let him grow his beards --his face right?

why are u whining when someone draws a cartoon . . . ? Let him draw . . . . it is his pencil not urs.
Re: Beards by omobana: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2008
I would like not to stoop low to your level because it is obvious that you are stupid and senseless. I am probably wasting my time with some rif raf and a cyber cafe in Ojuelgba.

From the little discussion it is obvious that you are you applying your common sense. Ooops! I dont think you have one.

Maybe you should talk to someone else not someone that think crooked like you and see if they can make some sense to you
Re: Beards by 4Him(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2008
omobana:

I would like not to stoop low to your level because it is obvious that you are stupid and senseless. I am probably wasting my time with some rif raf and a cyber cafe in Ojuelgba.

From the little discussion it is obvious that you are you applying your common sense. Ooops! I don't think you have one.

Maybe you should talk to someone else not someone that think crooked like you and see if they can make some sense to you

typical mus'lim behaviour. Confront them with the truth and the true nature of hate comes to the fore.
Re: Beards by omobana: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2008
What truth have you brought. You push someones buttons, he reacts and you label him. How come? You started it.

Even the cartoons that in Holland that you are talking about, the guy himself said he didnt know it was going to stir such violence. Thus he knew he was going to upset some people and they were going to react.

Dont take is personal thats just what I think about you. Cos you I dont see any reason with all you analogies. They are ridiculous naive and stupid.

Lets face the fact more than likely this incidences that we have occured around the world would not have happened if they left alone.
Re: Beards by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2008
God looks at the heart. Men look at appearances.

Wearing a great beard adds/removes nothing to/from your relationship with God.
Re: Beards by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2008
subscribing to thread cheesy

A person's beard is the least of my worries where Islam is concerned, anyway.
Re: Beards by 4Him(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2008
omobana:

What truth have you brought. You push someones buttons, he reacts and you label him. How come? You started it.

only mus'lims have buttons? How many times have YOU hypocrites ridiculed christianity and we just stood and watched?

omobana:

Even the cartoons that in Holland that you are talking about, the guy himself said he didnt know it was going to stir such violence. Thus he knew he was going to upset some people and they were going to react.

first, the cartoons were drawn in Denmark.
2. Why are u pple upset to the point of killing innocent nigerians and somalians who dont even know what a cartoon is?
what kind of religion is this that reacts over a mere cartoon?

omobana:

Dont take is personal thats just what I think about you. Cos you I don't see any reason with all you analogies. They are ridiculous naive and stupid.

i'm used to it. its the default position of the blind who cant see past the thick fog of is'lam/s inherent evil nature.

omobana:

Lets face the fact more than likely this incidences that we have occured around the world would not have happened if they left alone.

Have you left us alone first before crying to be left alone?
Re: Beards by omobana: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2008
Like I said I dont condone the acts of killing innocent people. If every Muslim had reacted violently then the world would be in a state of chaos right now. This are just pocket of people and moreover all this issues are political and has nothing to do with religion.

As per referring to the posts in which I called you names, I did this intentionally to see your reaction. Sincerely, I was impressed in you and disappointed in myself at first but of course after your second or third post you started getting defensive and you started using words. It is OK by me and it is expected for anybody that has some sense of dignity to defend themselves. Now to what extent is another issue. Killing is not the solution but the truth is I started it.

First of all I dont know what gave you the impression that I am muslim.

The table is turning and right what is apparent is the Land of the Muslims. I dont really think you know what it feels like to be on the receiving end. Lets start from

Nigeria's Biafra War
Look at Kenya
Tutsi and Hutu
South Africa Apathied
The Crusade
Revolts of Blacks in USA
Civil war in America
Wars with Communist in the East

Just look into history. Today is the Muslim's turn. Tomorrow it can be anybody. No power wants to see any other potient competition thus nip it in the butt before it gets out of hand

Iran is threatened and punished by the world for its effort to develop a nuclear whatever but not only is North Korea doing the same they are testing the technology. You know why North Korea cant be treated the same way --simple North Korea is already world power and if we say they are not they are close.
Re: Beards by omobana: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2008
As if I read the news below before I sent my last post

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/28/dems.view.abroad/index.html

" , and the rise of India and China as world powers, and the next president's plate is already full before the nominees have been officially decided." (CNN)

Dont worry its might be Nigeria next --maybe not Nigerians are too busy putting money their pockets than making the country a develop and flourishing land.

Sit and accept you condition no problem voice and who know were you would find yourself
Re: Beards by 4Him(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2008
omobana:

Like I said I don't condone the acts of killing innocent people. If every Great One had reacted violently then the world would be in a state of chaos right now. This are just pocket of people and moreover all this issues are political and has nothing to do with religion.

what else do you need to see before u agree the world is truly in crisis? Pakistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Gaza, Afghanistan . . . and we are not yet in chaos?

omobana:

Iran is threatened and punished by the world for its effort to develop a nuclear whatever but not only is North Korea doing the same they are testing the technology. You know why North Korea can't be treated the same way --simple North Korea is already world power and if we say they are not they are close.

Omobana . . . North Korea was for yrs under severe international sanctions and has now agreed to halt nuclear missile development.
Iran is not being threatened simply because it wants to develop nuclear weapons, she is being threatened because Iran IS A THREAT to the world with nuclear weapons.

A nation that openly talks of wiping out Isreal from the face of the map, a president who joins millions of muslims in chanting "death to America" every friday cannot be entrusted with the responsibility of possessing nuclear arms.

When was north korea ever a world power? Maybe in ur mosque.
Re: Beards by olabowale(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2008
@4Him: And when Nigeria finally has the courage, to get out of the malaisse that plagues her thinking or mindset, I wonder what you will say when she wants Nuclear energy process?
Re: Beards by omobana: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2008
And your attitude keeps getting worse by each post. I hope you dont send me some virus or something.

I keep on repeating it, you fail to look at the root of the problems

Out of all the countries you mentioned which one of them was not equiped by the WEST. Like I said go into history and you would see that the problem is bigger than what you seeing right now.

Most wanted Man in the world today was equiped and trained by the WEST. Saddam was equiped by the same people.

And talking of the other countries the WEST reminds them that they are different and then put arms in the hands of one group and sit and watch. And the stupid people who have lived relatively peaceful for centuries would no kill themselves left, right, and center.

Yea, Saddam was a treat to the world with his WMD --and when are the WMD today. Even the U.S. has agreed that they had info that Saddam never had WMD

Also, a relesae recently by the U.S. shows that Iran nuclear advancement is not towards weapons.

We are letting some group of people rule and guide us with fear tactics.

I think it is high time we all start thinking without bias. How can you or I trust someone that says "Iran is a treat to world because it is build weapons" and then later say "ok I made that part up, but Iran is still a treat to the world".

And you believe North Korea would actually halt the program yea right.

Who determines who is a world power? Quote me accurately ---I said if they are not considered a world power they are close.
Re: Beards by 4Him(m): 1:32am On Feb 29, 2008
omobana:

And your attitude keeps getting worse by each post. I hope you don't send me some virus or something.

sarcasm is lost on the pathologically dishonest.

omobana:

I keep on repeating it, you fail to look at the root of the problems

I know the root of the problems . . . it is in that book where all'ah refered to jews as apes and pigs . . . it is in the dying words of moh'ammed that a time will come that great ones will wipe out every jew from the face of the earth.
You can continue running around in blind deciet.

omobana:

Out of all the countries you mentioned which one of them was not equiped by the WEST. Like I said go into history and you would see that the problem is bigger than what you seeing right now.

You see how daft your question is. Why is the west that equiped them not bombing themselves silly? The west also equips armies in the west and africa, have they gone round flying planes into ur buildings just yet?
America arms Isreal . . . ever seen the jews using the weapons to kill themselves?
ah the usual "occupation" excuse. Nigeria, India, SouthAfrica were all occupied by the west . . . ever heard any of them bombing the west or threatening to wipe Isreal off the map?
Isnt it funny that the Germans killed 6million jews and YET not a single bomb has gone off in Germany in over 60yrs?

Iran is threatening to destroy Isreal . . . is that also a response to Iran's occupation by the west?

omobana:

Most wanted Man in the world today was equiped and trained by the WEST. Saddam was equiped by the same people.

He was trained to resist soviet occupation of Afghanistan not to subject the whole world (including 200 innocent kenyans) to untimely deaths.

omobana:

Also, a relesae recently by the US. shows that Iran nuclear advancement is not towards weapons.

simple. because they don't have the technology duh.

omobana:

We are letting some group of people rule and guide us with fear tactics.

you dishonest fellow . . . that was exactly how moh'ammed ruled the world. Didnt he tell us he had been made victorious by terror?

omobana:

I think it is high time we all start thinking without bias. How can you or I trust someone that says "Iran is a treat to world because it is build weapons" and then later say "ok I made that part up, but Iran is still a treat to the world".

Ahmedinejad openly declared his willingness to push Isreal into the sea . . . it was on every news agency in the world. Remove your head from the sands of denial.

omobana:

And you believe North Korea would actually halt the program yea right.

poverty has forced them to.

omobana:

Who determines who is a world power? Quote me accurately ---I said if they are not considered a world power they are close.

North Korea close to a world power? this fellow must be blind.
Re: Beards by omobana: 1:45am On Feb 29, 2008
And it getting worse.

I would let it be.

It is only a matter of time.

The table has turned am the Muslims are the ones dealing with it. It is going to turn again and I wonder who is next.

Remember Nigeria was named as one of the country on the Axle of Evil
Re: Beards by 4Him(m): 1:53am On Feb 29, 2008
omobana:

And it getting worse.

I would let it be.

there. The usual sanctuary of the dishonest caught in the web of their own lies.

omobana:

It is only a matter of time.

The table has turned am the Great Ones are the ones dealing with it. It is going to turn again and I wonder who is next.

Remember Nigeria was named as one of the country on the Axle of Evil

only because Osama Bn Laden was planning to use it as a base to attack the West just like they used Sudan and dumped it.
Re: Beards by omobana: 2:09am On Feb 29, 2008
When the time comes we would suffer big time. Not anybody else just Nigerians

Kenyans are dying in large numbers. Why? Fair election or not fair election. Fueled by who that is was actually not a fair election?

For the sake of protecting lifes why dont they say it was fair, but do they care? They are not the ones dying.

Dont worry Nigerians would soak the garri when it is there turn

This hate and poverty that is brewing right now in the country would make us kill each other like mosquito without looking back.
Re: Beards by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 02, 2008
dislike beards, though am compelled to see much ugly ones here at school up north
Re: Beards by ayinba1(f): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2008
So after that northern university gave you admission, you can say that about the beards?? Na wao. People sha. Leave the gembu alone now, haba. It is hurting no one. Abi you day je lux say your own no fit grow grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Truth? / Signs Of The Times / We're Just Assuming Now. What If The Second Coming Of Christ Were To Be In 2011?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.