Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Finally Available To All - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews Are Not Israelites! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally Available To All - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews Are Not Israelites! (931 Views)

What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? / Absolute Proof Of God's Existence / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Available To All - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews Are Not Israelites! by Yisraylite(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2008
Finally Available To ALL - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews are not Israelites!

Research Proves "Jews" are non-Israelite Asiatics!

DATELINE U.S.A. (1977) -- In 1976 Random House published a book that should have hit the Christian Churches like a blockbuster, but instead they chose totally to ignore it. It dealt with the racial origin of the people in Communist and Christian countries who call themselves "Jews," and whom the Churches (and the Jews themselves) generally insist are "God's Chosen People," the Israelite descendants of Abraham. Since the late 1800's a small number of Bible Scholars, who were also students of History and Racial origins, have insisted the Church denominations were wrong; that instead of being Israelites, these Jews from Eastern Europe and Western Asia were descended from Mongolians and other Asiatic peoples who had adopted Judaism as their "religion" over 1,000 years ago and had become know as "Jews." These Bible scholars were ignored or condemned, and often called "cultists" or "anti-Semites."

Now, after many years of research, a well-known Jewish author, Arthur Koestler has published a 255 page book titled THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE in which he proves the same point; i.e. that these Eastern European "Jews" are neither Israelites nor "Semites," but are instead Khazars, Mongols, and Huns! Most major newspapers and magazines reviewed the book during 1976. Also, Random House, the publisher, advertised it extensively and began some of their ads with the following headline: WHAT IF MOST JEWS AREN'T REALLY SEMITES AT ALL? In addition, Random House quoted the following reviews:

"Mr. Koestler's excellent book, Is as readable as it is thought-provoking. Nothing could be more stimulating than the skill, elegance and erudition with which he marshals his facts and develops his theories, " Fitzroy Maclean, New York Times Book Review.

"You do not have to be Jewish to be interested,  Are today's Western Jews really ethnic, Semitic, Biblical Jews, or are most of them descendants of converted Khazars?, This compact, interesting book, examines tragic-ironic implications in [this question] for modern history, It should fascinate." --Edmund Fuller, Wall Street Journal

"Koestler marshals the evidence in a clear and convincing way. He tells a good story, pulling together materials from medieval Muslims and Jewish travelers, scholarly controversy and the mysterious lore of the Khazars." --Raymond Sokolov, Newsweek

Robert Kirsch of the Los Angeles Times stated in his lengthy review that 'Arthur Koestler publicizes with his customary skills a daring hypothesis: that THE KHAZAR JEWS MIGRATED TO POLAND AND BECAME THE FOREBEARS OF EASTERN EUROPEAN JEWRY, ' Then Kirsch quoted Prof. A. N. Poliak of Tel Aviv University, who stated that "The large majority of world Jewry is descended from the Jews of Khazaria." Then he again quoted Koestler in THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, "If so, this would mean that their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the Volga; not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race; and that GENETICALLY THEY ARE MORE RELATED TO THE HUN, UIGUR, AND MAGYAR TRIBES THAN TO THE SEED OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB, " (emphasis added) We cannot stress enough how absolutely imperative it is for all Christian Americans to consider the startling proof in Arthur Koestler's book that today's Jews are not Israelites. The Jewish influence on American life has reached such a stage that no student of contemporary history can ignore it. Not only the news media are Jewish monopolies, but top positions in the U.S. government are largely filled by Eastern European Jews.

The magazine and book publishing houses are in Jewish hands; and movies, television, and the other entertainment industries are dominated by Jews in all phases. America's government and most of her people's sources of information are controlled and directed by Jews. If these people were really "God's Chosen People," perhaps Americans would have little cause for concern -- BUT WHAT IF THEY ARE REALLY THE "HUNS" AND THEREFORE THE ANCIENT ENEMIES OF CHRISTENDOM? Since many Americans may not have an opportunity to read Koestler's book, we shall herewith submit our own index-style review.

THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE
(by Arthur Koestler, Random House)

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/13trindx.htm
Re: Finally Available To All - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews Are Not Israelites! by morpheus24: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2008
6. SPACESHIPS AND THE DELIVERANCE OF BLACK ISRAELITES OUT OF EGYPT

You may not know this, but it was the Angels of YAHWEH, in spaceships, that delivered the Israelites from out of slavery to the Egyptians.

Their spacecraft was called a "pillar of fire by night and a pillar of a cloud by day" in Exodus 13:23-24 and the verse said that YAHWEH or "the LORD" (usually His Angel that represents Him) were inside the craft.

It stated: "The LORD went before them by day [IN A] pillar of a cloud."

This proves that someone was INSIDE the cloud!

You may wonder how to know that this was not a regular rain cloud?

First of all, it is impossible for this to be a rain cloud became the Israelites followed this craft for 40 years while wandering in the wilderness. No rain cloud lasts for 40 years. And if you pay close attention to the relationship of the craft with the Israelites as they journeyed, you'll see that it's impossible for the cloud to be a rain cloud.

In the book of Numbers, the 15th chapter, verses 15-23 the Israelites followed the object and whenever it abode, tarried, covered, was upon, was above (all these words meant that it hovered over) the tabernacle, the nation of Israel pitched their tents or set up camp. And, whenever the object was taken up, moved on or flew onward, they followed it. And this was the case for the entire 40 years.

Also, we can see in scriptures the object landing, the Angel getting out (obviously human), correcting situations amongst the Israelites, getting back in the craft or cloud and continuing to guide the people to the promise land. This is seen in Numbers 12:1-10.

Also, the Blackness of the Israelites is implied in verse 10 of Numbers chapter 12 when Miriam was turned White.

Another verse of the object landing was seen in Numbers 10:11-12 when the craft would land or rest in the wilderness of Paran as if to give its batteries a chance to recharge.

After reading this, I became convinced that this cloud was not a rain cloud, but rather was a glowing craft that appeared white in the day, up in the area where clouds would be, and it would appear to glow brighter and brighter, the more night set in, until it was very luminous or fiery in the darkest moments of the night.
Re: Finally Available To All - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews Are Not Israelites! by Yisraylite(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2008
@Morpheous

More trash from the Garbage man. Spend your time wisely ,

why not read this book THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE from the Jewish author
( Arthur Koestler, Random House)

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/13trindx.htm

No Salaam for you

Yisraylite
Re: Finally Available To All - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews Are Not Israelites! by morpheus24: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2008
JEW= KHAZAR=ASHKENAZI= MONEY HUNGRY= HYPNOSIS=CONTROL THE WORLD

"BLACK PIGMENT" MAN= SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD= DIVINE CREATION= CHILD OF I AM

I told you time would reveal your true agenda in this forum.

Morpheus says "I AM that I AM has sent me"
Re: Finally Available To All - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews Are Not Israelites! by Yisraylite(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2008
@Morpheous24

Who again did you say you were? Look there is home sweet home for you grin
Re: Finally Available To All - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews Are Not Israelites! by morpheus24: 3:54am On Jul 10, 2008
Come on Yisraylite

Isn't it obvious to you I know where you are going with this subject matter. You still don't get it do you. let me clue you in a little.

Everything you are posting or about to post I have knowledge of already. In fact I know you are going to post it even before you do.

Freaky isn't it.

Oh and next time at least spell my name right.
Re: Finally Available To All - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews Are Not Israelites! by morpheus24: 4:01am On Jul 10, 2008
Oh yeah have you noticed too if I stop replying to you no one else will!
Re: Finally Available To All - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews Are Not Israelites! by Yisraylite(m): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2008
@Morpheus24

Thanks for stating the obvious, In your irrelevant existence filled with delusions of grandeur, you must think you are Nairaland's resident puppet master

You've seriously got that crabs in the bucket mentality, what are you? god of Nairaland? and everyone else follows your lead?

I told you a day ago that your ignorance was just down right suffocating, I could care less about  replies, cos it ain't about replies. IT'S ABOUT YHWH'S LAW & PROPHETS which teach true botherly love! a concept far from your understanding

I know you secretly get all excited from replies,that's how you get off,and I also deduce that you're scared to death of loosing your following.

Don't be scared little guy grin

Deu 30:15   See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction.

Deu 30:16   For I command you today to love YAHAWAH your Father, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and YAHAWAH your Father will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

Deu 30:17   But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to strange gods (elohiym) and worship them,

Deu 30:18   I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Yardan to enter and possess.

Deu 30:19   This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

Deu 30:20   and that you may love YAHAWAH your Father, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For YAHAWAH is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Ab-ra-ham, Yis-ahk and Yaaqob.

Do this for yourself, if not then;

Dan 4:25  They shall drive you from men, your dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make you eat grass like oxen. They shall wet you with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over you, till you know that the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, and gives it to whomever He chooses.

Yisraylite
Re: Finally Available To All - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews Are Not Israelites! by morpheus24: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2008
BROTHERLY LOVE !

Hahahahahaha!!!!
Re: Finally Available To All - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews Are Not Israelites! by Yisraylite(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2008
@Morpheus24

Pro 24:9 The thought of foolishness is Sin: and the scorner is an abomination
to men

(1) (Reply)

Wow, This Is Very Deep. Pay Attention To Every Word! / Church Member Defrauds Pastor / I Prefered Herbalist To A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.