Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Says He's Loyal To Real Madrid - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo Says He's Loyal To Real Madrid (499 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success / Ronaldo Says Messi Is The World Best / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Pichichi Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Says He's Loyal To Real Madrid by Napolitano(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Cristiano Ronaldo has indicated loyalty with the Blancos in a recent interview. He is reported to having saying he has no intention of leaving Santiago Bernabeu anytime soon.

"I want to see out my contract at Real Madrid: I’m very clear about that. After that, well, I don’t know what will happen in the future," the prolific attacker told Fifa.com.

"Am I happy? Honestly, yes. I’m doing something I like, something that I enjoy. I know how fortunate I am and I feel very fulfilled."

Ronaldo got transferred to Real Madrid from Manchester United in 2009. His contract expires in 2015. Ronaldo then went on to defend coach Jose Mourinho against recent criticism that has been pouring on him.

"People do protest and you have to respect that, though I think they should be a bit patient with him/ To me it’s very clear that Mourinho always wants what’s best for the club and will fight to the death to defend it.

"All of us who work alongside him know that, but you’ve still got to show respect for the fans’ opinion. In my view he’s the best coach in the world, he’s got loads of experience and has won everything there is to win."

About himself being controversial, he had this to say.

"I don’t know why I'm surrounded by controversy. I can’t answer that question with total certainty, because it’s something I’ve asked myself too. People who know me and those who’ve played alongside me know what kind of a guy I am.

http://www.sportinferno.com/article/76/cristiano-ronaldo-quot-i-want-to-see-out-my-contract-in-real-madrid-quot/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Says He's Loyal To Real Madrid by PreciousBro: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2013
Does this mean he wouldn't be going back to Man Utd" anymore ?

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Target Jackson Martinez Favours Chelsea Move & Wants To Play Under Jose / Mourinho Should Not Gamble With Costa's Injury And Remy Deserves More Games / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Sunderland 1-1 live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.