Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire (16368 Views)

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank / Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by kayoba: 4:36am On Jan 19, 2013
@georgee.was @micr then gbokobranch as cash officer.I pray God open door soonest.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by Veevien(f): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
@alamutatalo pls any ideas on the kind of questions to expect for those waiting for the last stage of the entry level
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by adewumi7: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
Alamutatalo: Thank God it went well,I'm really surprised dy pay so well,dr package is simply fantastic!I pray dy call soon.
@Dr Wise,expect four serious looking no nonsense guys,but d questions are okay,based entirely on ur C.V.
@Georgee,Probably its in batches as I heard a woman making calls inviting pple for interview while I was leaving HR,so jst be patient and keep hope alive.
GOD IS WITH US.
Did my interview late november last year for experienced hires.Waiting for the last stage which is to meet with the MD or ED after which offer letter will be given.Heard they gave out offer letters last week to the successful people in their backlogs.its being done in batches.
@alamutatalo do u know the package for BO,monthly take home and per annum? To all those going for the interview for experienced,u have to know ur CV insideout cos u cant excape drilling from the guys on the panel.@alamutatalo said it all.The interview stages are in 3 phases. U can be lucky to finish all in a day if all the interviewers are on ground.u first meet with the panel.On the day i was interviewed,3 no nonsense looking guys interviewed me.After that u meet with the head of banking operation and then the ED. Best of luck to everyone.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by adewumi7: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
Alamutatalo: Thank God it went well,I'm really surprised dy pay so well,dr package is simply fantastic!I pray dy call soon.
@Dr Wise,expect four serious looking no nonsense guys,but d questions are okay,based entirely on ur C.V.
@Georgee,Probably its in batches as I heard a woman making calls inviting pple for interview while I was leaving HR,so jst be patient and keep hope alive.
GOD IS WITH US.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by Tetegh(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
Have they finish with the experinced Hire? What of Graduate Trainees?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by xcaper(m): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
Can I submit my CV @ Mainstreet head office.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by adewumi7: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
xcaper: Can I submit my CV @ Mainstreet head office.
They would not collect from you.You have to come in through an insider.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by Awofilip: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
adewumi7:
They would not collect from you.You have to come in through an insider.
hi, pls can i submit in ibadan regional office in dugbe.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by guyman2(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
I submitted my CV since last year March. It appear without an insider you can't be called. Why are banks so cruel and wicked? So it is now an offence not to know someone working in a bank? Please are they still conducting interviews as I might have no option than to gatecrash. The worst they can do is to send me out of the interview venue. Someone tell me if interviews are still ongoing for experienced hire? This country can be frustrating!
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by Adesiji77: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
guyman2: I submitted my CV since last year March. It appear without an insider you can't be called. Why are banks so cruel and wicked? So it is now an offence not to know someone working in a bank? Please are they still conducting interviews as I might have no option than to gatecrash. The worst they can do is to send me out of the interview venue. Someone tell me if interviews are still ongoing for experienced hire? This country can be frustrating!

Are you an ACA?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by guyman2(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Adesiji77:

Are you an ACA?

No. I'm not. I used to be a marketer in my former bank.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by brut(f): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
Na wah ooo.God help us,I think everything wil just end fine
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
guyman2: I submitted my CV since last year March. It appear without an insider you can't be called. Why are banks so cruel and wicked? So it is now an offence not to know someone working in a bank? Please are they still conducting interviews as I might have no option than to gatecrash. The worst they can do is to send me out of the interview venue. Someone tell me if interviews are still ongoing for experienced hire? This country can be frustrating!

It is well bro. Interviews were conducted last week Tuesday and Wednesday. I wouldn't know for the next week. Try and go to their Head office and beg any senior staff to help you submit, you might be lucky. All the best.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by Tetegh(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
Still waiting ooh, any latest about the Graduate Trainee Interview?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by fxdee(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Dr. Wise:

It is well bro. Interviews were conducted last week Tuesday and Wednesday. I wouldn't know for the next week. Try and go to their Head office and beg any senior staff to help you submit, you might be lucky. All the best.

pls who knows somebody that can assist?...i need a job badly...7yrs experience in operations and micr units together...went bank to labour market just cos of a few elephant fighting themselves ..God help this country!!!
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by johnyakubu: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
House, please,can someone with 3years MFB experience apply?c
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by brut(f): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hello,pls wats going on?this silence z killing.Does anyone knw wats up as per Gts?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by Tetegh(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
@ Brut. Myself I'm getting fade up ooh. I called Mainstreet Bank HR today, the lady said they will get to us soon. But she wasn't specific
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by tsd: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
@ Adesiji Pls I am an ACA, is there any info for me?
@tetegh pls can you assist with the HR Number,done some interviews with dem and yet to hear frm dem ?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by johnyakubu: 7:49am On Jan 30, 2013
Pls will 3years Microfinance Bank experience be considered for experienced hire in a commercial bank? Your input will reaLly be appreciated...thanks.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by adewumi7: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2013
tsd: @ Adesiji Pls I am an ACA, is there any info for me?
@tetegh pls can you assist with the HR Number,done some interviews with dem and yet to hear frm dem ?

If truly u did some interview(s) with them,they must have contacted you through a number.Ill advise you reach them through that same number.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by tsd: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
@Adewumi I did all the 3 interviews in abuja and kaduna ( met with the Regoinal Head,Group Head and ED North)the last one was on 8th of dec,2012 in kaduna.
Hence,anytime i call those HR guys in abuja,they kip telling me dat they don't have any info to the latest,because our files are now in lagos and that the last invitation came frm lagos and not with them in abuja.
So housemember, pls if u av the lagos HR office kindly supply me with it,it wldn't cost u anything.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by Audinowing(m): 2:40am On Jan 31, 2013
For the graduate trainees, I think our files re still with nextzon because I got an sms from them asking me for my details to be able to update candidate information. If God is for us who can be against us
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by johnyakubu: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2013
john yakubu: Pls will 3years Microfinance Bank experience be considered for experienced hire in a commercial bank? Your input will reaLly be appreciated...thanks.
any opinion on this pls?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by adewumi7: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2013
tsd: @Adewumi I did all the 3 interviews in abuja and kaduna ( met with the Regoinal Head,Group Head and ED North)the last one was on 8th of dec,2012 in kaduna.
Hence,anytime i call those HR guys in abuja,they kip telling me dat they don't have any info to the latest,because our files are now in lagos and that the last invitation came frm lagos and not with them in abuja.
So housemember, pls if u av the lagos HR office kindly supply me with it,it wldn't cost u anything.

@tsd, send me your email address.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2013
tsd: @Adewumi I did all the 3 interviews in abuja and kaduna ( met with the Regoinal Head,Group Head and ED North)the last one was on 8th of dec,2012 in kaduna.

Call Head office H.R on 012703809
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by skimofat: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2013
@udinowin, i also got d sms to update my info, any news regardin this sms?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by Tetegh(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2013
I'm yet to get my sms ooh, whats happening na?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by Audinowing(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2013
Tetegh: I'm yet to get my sms ooh, whats happening na?
Maybe they have ur info in their database already.
I hail thee my NUASA O1.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by Tetegh(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
Audinowing: Maybe they have ur info in their database already.
I hail thee my NUASA O1.
waaaat! so i dont even have any hidng place, lol. Guy how you na?

yeah, maybe thats the reason 'cos they requested for my CV at the interview.
which part of nig. are you now?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by Audinowing(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
Tetegh:
waaaat! so i dont even have any hidng place, lol. Guy how you na?

yeah, maybe thats the reason 'cos they requested for my CV at the interview.
which part of nig. are you now?
Am in Nasarawa state.

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire by Tetegh(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
Audinowing: Am in Nasarawa state.
ok, Nice to know you're here. Just keep us informed, we will meet at Mainstreet Bank by God's grace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips / How God Miraculously Got Me A Job / Graduate Analyst – IARCS Job At KPMG Nigeria-2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.