Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are (25431 Views)

Ten Items Found In Nigeria That You Can Consume To Make Yourself Look Younger / Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate / I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are by misskaypo(f): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2013
wear your parent's clothes.
Re: Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are by Afolayan123: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
timpaker: Okay. I don hear... can i leave the thread now? embarassed embarassed embarassed
if u like ooo
Re: Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are by Afolayan123: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ayorh4you: 11. Bleep.ing everyday
12. Not taking ga.RRI @least once a day
13. Eatin cassava bread
14. Moving every Tonto Dike's news to frontpage *MODs*
15. Forgettin dat Nairaland is owned by............................
And
16. Banning M̶̲̅ε̲̣ after dis post *MODs*
hmmmmmmm
Re: Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are by Afolayan123: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
Piponomics:
90% of all the "top 10" rubbish they bring to the front page everyday is not for Nigerians. They'll just go and copy nonsense and paste here. Na Nigerians dem dey tell 'Exfoliation' abi?? Clowns.
Piponomics:
90% of all the "top 10" rubbish they bring to the front page everyday is not for Nigerians. They'll just go and copy nonsense and paste here. Na Nigerians dem dey tell 'Exfoliation' abi?? Clowns.
Piponomics:
Re: Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are by Afolayan123: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
Piponomics:
Piponomics:
Piponomics:
u make me laugh,some are applied to some nigeria
Re: Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are by Afolayan123: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
inosend: Permission to ......yawning & falling off chair
hope u did not wound frm dat chair
Re: Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are by EmmyDe25(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
Olastep1: k sir
Nd u had to quote d OP because of ds little foggy comment? Now i knw common sense is not so common.
Re: Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are by EmmyDe25(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
fittty:

Did u have to quote the whole damnn text to say "k Sir"? undecided
U just beat me to dat. Sum pple just have a brain full of saw-dust.
Re: Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
EmmyDe25:
U just beat me to dat. Sum pple just have a brain full of saw-dust.
grin grin
Re: Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are by FXKing2012(m): 4:46am On Jan 20, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
grin grin
You look awesome dear even without observing the list.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport / Kelechi Uhegwu, Polio Victim Celebrates Birthday With New Pictures / Help On Permanent Cure For Bad Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.