Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face (2465 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face by Donmichaelz(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2013
2face idibia in an interview on monday @ Kenz club, V.I lagos,was asked about his closest rival d'banj..he started by saying d'banj is a world class musician,many nigerians would listen to Lil wayne,drake,e.t.c even if their song isnt dat cool but wil find it hard to listen to their fellow 9jerian brothers.if D'banj was an american rapper i bet u most 9jerian youth will lyk him more.at times we tend to hate our fellow 9jerian musician cos he is nt 4rm our tribe.D'banj is one of 9ja's best who is doing the country proud..

Re: D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face by daryoor(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2013
correct your topic. ''valued more IF AMERICAN.''
And 2 face is sayin trash, wev been listenin to and av appreciated dbanj since tongolo, he is not doing as good as he used to.....it happens. Why blame us 4 put lil wayne and drake over d'banj, do we still listen to sisqo? D'banj might actually be going sisqo

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face by gunuvi(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2013
Ok, we don hear. Let him apply for American citizenship.
Re: D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face by slimyem: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2013
2face and D'banj have always respected each other.
Ask D'banj questions about 2face and he'll equally have nice things to say.
Healthy rivalry!smiley
That said,i do not think 2face is right here.I'd love to believe the percentage of Nigerians who listen to indigenous artistes/music is far higher than those who listen to foreign artistes/music.We won't value D'banj any more as a foreign act if what he's been giving us lately is what he's got to offer.undecided

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face by Hardfact: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
daryoor: correct your topic. ''valued more IF AMERICAN.''
And 2 face is sayin trash, wev been listenin to and av appreciated dbanj since tongolo, he is not doing as good as he used to.....it happens. Why blame us 4 put lil wayne and drake over d'banj, do we still listen to sisqo? D'banj might actually be going sisqo
Dayo! Dayo! Dayo! Hmm, Dayoor! How many times did I call you? Be careful how criticize that Dbanj. If his psychos should show up here, I swear they may skin you alive. (Why not simply say he's doing better these days?)
Re: D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face by ITbomb(m): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
He should learn from Michael Jackson , I would luv to see a white pointed nose 'I'm D'banj!!!!!!'
Re: D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face by tellwisdom: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
Is this not tuface and D'banj??
Re: D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Tu baba, are you speaking under the influence? First, Weezy and Drake are rap artistes and D'banj is a .....something. They don't pull the same crowd cos they practice different genres, it's like comparing M.I to Bez. Secondly, instead of you to use the recorder/cam in front of you to sell your equally dying market, you're doing 'friendly' competition and selling another man's market for him (when he isn't lacking in hypemen), abi you wan form big bros? D'banj should just get ready to start selling KOKO Kpekere in Oshodi.
Re: D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face by flexeey: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2013
safarigirl: Tu baba, are you speaking under the influence? First, Weezy and Drake are rap artistes and D'banj is a .....something. They don't pull the same crowd cos they practice different genres, it's like comparing M.I to Bez. Secondly, instead of you to use the recorder/cam in front of you to sell your equally dying market, you're doing 'friendly' competition and selling another man's market for him (when he isn't lacking in hypemen), abi you wan form big bros? D'banj should just get ready to start selling KOKO Kpekere in Oshodi.
i think safari gaul is a dbanj fan in disguiuse. cos she is always present in every dbanj topic
Re: D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face by flexeey: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2013
flexeey:
i think safari gaul is a dbanj fan in disguiuse. cos she is always present in every dbanj topic
i meant disguise. pls pardon me for ma typo error.
Re: D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face by safarigirl(f): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
flexeey:
why are you stalking me? Why has every D'banj fan turned to a Safari stalker?
Re: D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
[size=13pt]OP, no source for this alleged interview? I've googled and the only thing I found pertaining to the issue was this thread. Imagine that.[/size]

1 Like

Re: D'banj Would Have Been Valued More In America- 2face by great063(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
safarigirl: Tu baba, are you speaking under the influence? First, Weezy and Drake are rap artistes and D'banj is a .....something. They don't pull the same crowd cos they practice different genres, it's like comparing M.I to Bez. Secondly, instead of you to use the recorder/cam in front of you to sell your equally dying market, you're doing 'friendly' competition and selling another man's market for him (when he isn't lacking in hypemen), abi you wan form big bros? D'banj should just get ready to start selling KOKO Kpekere in Oshodi.
Nice intro,drab conclusion.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal's Bacary Sagna And Iyanya Having Fun / Cristiano Ronaldo Launches Underwear Range / Photo: Top Stars And Their Baby Mamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.