Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? (1588 Views)

Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / What You Wear To Church Really Matter? / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by 2scorehigh(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2013
Why is it that when some people leave the Catholic Church (maybe because of one problem or another), they make it seem as if their problem was connected to their attending the Catholic Church?

Sometimes, it just makes me to wonder. One of such people who used to receive Holy Communion and even had Confirmation with me, apparently in a bid to recruit me, is now telling me about this miracle working "God of Winners" that I am still so 'blind' to see(and experience) because I am still in the 'dark'.

So my question is this: is Catholic Church really the problem? Or is there really something Catholics are seriously missing?
Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by truthislight: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
2scorehigh: Why is it that when some people leave the Catholic Church (maybe because of one problem or another), they make it seem as if their problem was connected to their attending the Catholic Church?

Sometimes, it just makes me to wonder. One of such people who used to receive Holy Communion and even had Confirmation with me, apparently in a bid to recruit me, is now telling me about this miracle working "God of Winners" that I am still so 'blind' to see(and experience) because I am still in the 'dark'.

So my question is this: is Catholic Church really the problem? Or is there really something Catholics are seriously missing?

well, maybe you have not been paying your tith so he wants you to Join him.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
YES.

The cause of all the confusion in Christendom today, including the creeds etc , can be traced back to the Catholic church.
Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
frosbel: YES.

The cause of all the confusion in Christendom today, including the creeds etc , can be traced back to the Catholic church.
You mean every vice in the church today is catholic induced? Come clean.
Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by Zikkyy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2013

Don't derail the thread jor angry the op is asking if being in the catholic church is the reason he is missing out on miracles angry
Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by truthislight: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
Reyginus: You mean every vice in the church today is catholic induced? Come clean.

maybe frosbel is saying that there are many doctrine? That RCC operate that is not rooted in the bible.

cool
Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
truthislight:

maybe frosbel is saying that there are many doctrine? That RCC operate that is not rooted in the bible.

cool
Let him speak for himself.
Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by Lovethywilbedon: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2013

I am not surprised to see these BLASPHAMOUS Statements coming from you. What Logicboy is for Atheist movements on Nairaland is what you are for Anti-Catholic movement on nairaland. Your HATRED for the Catholic Church had made it imposible for you to see anything good in her or her faithfuls. Now coming to your BLASPHAMOUS Statement, how is the Catholic Church responsible for the thousands of factions in the protestant denomination?, how is she responsible for your fraudlent miracles?, how is she responsible for your self aclaimed Bishops?. How is she responsible for your gay pastors and Bishops?. How is she responsible for the multiple private jets of you penticostal pastors?. How is she responsible for the obsession with miracles and prosperity in your penticostal Churches?. How is she responsible for the collection of gate fees by some of your pastors?. How is she responsible for the indecent dreesing in the new generation churches?. How is she responsible for the faulse prophesies of some of your pastors?, this is to mention but a few, so how can all the confusion in christendom be traced back to the Catholic church?. Please answer my questions since you are the one who made that statement.

2 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by baby124: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Whose problem? angry
Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
2scorehigh: Why is it that when some people leave the Catholic Church (maybe because of one problem or another), they make it seem as if their problem was connected to their attending the Catholic Church?

hahaha, God of d winners! D other day i heared abt d "GOD OF OYEDEPO" sum1 was praying to him and i wandered if he was different frm d God christ Jesus reveal. During such cases take ur time and have a good laugh
Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2013

so d creeds is frosbels problem. Wow! It would b gud to hear ur criticism of d apostle's creed.
Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
My dear don't argue with blind followers,we are catholic and proud and nothing or anyone will stop us!
Lovethywilbedon: I am not surprised to see these BLASPHAMOUS Statements coming from you. What Logicboy is for Atheist movements on Nairaland is what you are for Anti-Catholic movement on nairaland. Your HATRED for the Catholic Church had made it imposible for you to see anything good in her or her faithfuls. Now coming to your BLASPHAMOUS Statement, how is the Catholic Church responsible for the thousands of factions in the protestant denomination?, how is she responsible for your fraudlent miracles?, how is she responsible for your self aclaimed Bishops?. How is she responsible for your gay pastors and Bishops?. How is she responsible for the multiple private jets of you penticostal pastors?. How is she responsible for the obsession with miracles and prosperity in your penticostal Churches?. How is she responsible for the collection of gate fees by some of your pastors?. How is she responsible for the indecent dreesing in the new generation churches?. How is she responsible for the faulse prophesies of some of your pastors?, this is to mention but a few, so how can all the confusion in christendom be traced back to the Catholic church?. Please answer my questions since you are the one who made that statement.

2 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Lovethy...

she is the MOTHER HARLOT spoken of by the bible that gave birth to the prostitutes you mentioned who sell the body of christ for money thereby creating lots of problem for mankind

2 Likes

Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Segeggs: @Lovethy...

she is the MOTHER HARLOT spoken of by the bible that gave birth to the prostitutes you mentioned who sell the body of christ for money thereby creating lots of problem for mankind

thank you Bro, she is the head of all apostasy and poison that is rampant in Christianity today, including the Trinity, eternal torment, tithe ( indulgences ), paedophilia, cruel torture, crusaders , withholding the bible from the masses etc.

1 Like

Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by Rich4god(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
lol... Frustrated guys... The church will still remain strong despite all your antagonism.

1 Like

Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by lovelydoll: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
The catholic church is much better than the Pentecostal church with lustful pastors. the priest has no wife and his only focus is on god not women. That's why people take catholic priest a little bit more seriously.

i met a pastors wife before ,she was most of the time left with her kids even thought she worked.the husband was just so consumed with other peoples demands from church that he was hardly ever home. A pastor has to put the church before the family ,but why put a family through that.

A priest is not hurting anyone in the process of him getting very close to God
Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by saintvc(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
Catholic church isnt the problem.it is the solution

1 Like

Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by okpurukata(f): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
If you inquire deeper, you find out that they leave in pursuit of wealth and miracles. The catholic church preaches love for God and mankind,. Seek he first the kingdom of God ..... And every other thing shall be added unto you. But pentecostas preach about the things that will be added at the detriment of seeking God. That is the popular trend and the fickle minded always falls out. So, they will naturally want to justify it by blaming the church. Bet me once they jum out, they keep jumping.
Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by butterflyy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
Na una sabi o. Whether na catholic church start world war 1,2, and is about to start world war 3 n biafran war join, She will still be my one n only place of worship.
N.B. Catholic church is where d solution of d world problem lies, deny it as u want, it is.

1 Like

Re: Is Catholic Church Really The Problem? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Including the confusion in ur home because of ur impotency undecided

(1) (Reply)

Revenge And Vengeance, Tools Of The Devil. / Here Is Your Evidence To Show Jesus Was Not Really Born On Dec 25? / Moral Judgement And Brain Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.