Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Please Clearify, What Do You Think Could Be The Reason? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Clearify, What Do You Think Could Be The Reason? (606 Views)

People Come Into Our Life For A Reason/season / 7 Reason Why Women Lose Respect For Men. / A Thread For Singlex, And Reason For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Clearify, What Do You Think Could Be The Reason? by VICTOFX(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2008
HELLO FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,
The issue is this, there is this girl i have being trying to catch her attention, i mean making her my g, after all said and done,she fainally subscribed after giving me a very tough time.
There is one thing i hate which is being in an undefined relationship either love or friendship.
In the case of this girl i was able to get her and bring down her face to concentrate on me as her guy. but after like three weeks i was like asking her what she was basing our relationship on and she was like "ehhn, ehhn, ehhn, i am no longer interested in the relationship" at first i thought she was joking but it seams she is getting serious. please guys and girl explain what could be behind this strange attitude of hers. cool

N:B all please pardon any blunder you come across while reading as it is just a typographical error.
Re: Please Clearify, What Do You Think Could Be The Reason? by Encomium(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2008
There is no problem with her or the nascent relationship, I only urge you to follow things softly. Don't be in any hurry with the pace the girl is going cos you may end up loosing her to another guy. Try to assure her by behaving real.

(1) (Reply)

The Woman I Need / Just For Matured Ladies; Discover That Right Partner / Be My Eyes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.