Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,732 members, 7,851,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Biafra Vs Nigeria At Federal High Court Owerri On Wednesday 16 January 2013 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Vs Nigeria At Federal High Court Owerri On Wednesday 16 January 2013 (2069 Views)

Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial / “ONE NIGERIA Might Soon Be Plunged Into Another Biafra Vs Nigeria” - Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Vs Nigeria At Federal High Court Owerri On Wednesday 16 January 2013 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
The Nigerian government has indicated
its readiness to defend the legal
challenge instituted by the Indigenous
People of Biafra under Bilie Human
Rights Initiative. Papers filed by the
government of Nigerian at the Federal High Court Owerri where the case will
be heard on the in the on Wednesday
this week gives every cause to believe
that at last Nigeria will show presence
in court as on previous occasions they
have declined to attend citinglack of proper notification.

We gather that the lawyers for Bilie
Human Rights Initiative now have
confirmation of proof of service of
notice to Nigeria therefore theyhave no
other legal grounds not to attend the
hearing.

The presiding Judge, Justice Shuaibu
gave the ruling at the last hearing on
the 26th of November 2012 that failure
by Nigeria to attend the scheduled
hearing on the 16th of January 2013
will result in the hearing going ahead without them.

Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria At Federal High Court Owerri On Wednesday 16 January 2013 by mrsheddy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
draw myself a big boltle of stout face my TV waiting for d match to begin. It will b a tough match. wat do u think?
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria At Federal High Court Owerri On Wednesday 16 January 2013 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
mrsheddy: draw myself a big boltle of stout face my TV waiting for d match to begin. It will b a tough match. wat do u think?

[i][/i][b][/b]real tough oooooo grin grin
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria At Federal High Court Owerri On Wednesday 16 January 2013 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
oya make i go see for my self oooooo

Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria At Federal High Court Owerri On Wednesday 16 January 2013 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
is it a football match ? see as dem take arrange the flags. grin
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria At Federal High Court Owerri On Wednesday 16 January 2013 by DuduNegro: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2013
BILIE HUMAN RIGHTS INITIATIVE is a human rights organization and the only legal entity in Nigeria registered with the United Nations as an Indigenous Peoples Organization (IPO) and also as Incorporated Trustees by the Corporate Affairs Commission Abuja for the purpose of protecting, defending and advocating for the rights of indigenous people of Biafra and all other indigenous peoples and nationalities within Nigeria whose rights and freedoms are violated by the Nigerian Government contrary to the United Nations Charter on Human Rights and the African Charter on Human and Peoples Rights.

why is it that biafrans always want to play savior......always trying to help bring freedom to someother people while its own is locked and struggling in chains of bondage?

to those who dont know, dont let the name fool you. BILIE is an acronym taken from Biafran Liberation in Exile..

please warn them not to come into yoruba territory with their savior crusade. we are just fine and know what to do for our own land and commonwealth.
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria At Federal High Court Owerri On Wednesday 16 January 2013 by dayokanu(m): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2013
Which Biafra again?

Shebi they declared one November 5 last yr
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria At Federal High Court Owerri On Wednesday 16 January 2013 by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 16, 2013
That Biafran flag looks 'strong' , promising and full of hope!
THERE IS A COUNTRY!
The hope of Africa and it's called BIAFRA.
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria At Federal High Court Owerri On Wednesday 16 January 2013 by DuduNegro: 6:15am On Jan 16, 2013
utumunta: That Biafran flag looks 'strong' , promising and full of hope!
THERE IS A COUNTRY!
The hope of Africa and it's called BIAFRA.

the same bs zik said......biafra will lead africa. that was decades ago.
Re: Biafra Vs Nigeria At Federal High Court Owerri On Wednesday 16 January 2013 by T9ksy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

the same bs zik said......biafra will lead africa. that was decades ago.

Abi ojare!!! Dey nefer efen lead demselves out of the quagmire dey are wallowing in, 7 decades later.

Empty barrels afterall................

shioooooooor

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Ifeanyi Uba And Chief Willie Obiano In USA / Indebted Lagos State Goes For More Loans / IBB Lashes First Lady, Fayose, Fani-kayode For Hate Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.