Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (401169 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by fubbyy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
E be like say na only akwaibom dey post all nairalanders, wetin dey happen na? Wey other people na?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by buzzy1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
@sensual man where are you posted
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by buzzy1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
any Anambra Corper here..... mehn its not funny here at all ooo one female corper has just being decamped and dekitted now
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Pirowsky(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
Mehn camp is xo boring in dis northern states o....ma platoon(5) won platoon 4 on football competition by 3-0 on monday....twas a nyc goal 4rm me. We are presently on our welcome party.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ayoolar011(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
buzzy1: any Anambra Corper here..... mehn its not funny here at all ooo one female corper has just being decamped and dekitted now

whATS HER OFFENCE
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by fubbyy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pirowsky: Mehn camp is xo boring in dis northern states o....ma platoon(5) won platoon 4 on football competition by 3-0 on monday....twas a nyc goal 4rm me. We are presently on our welcome party.
which state?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by buzzy1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
she left the camp without the permission of the camp authorities since on Thursday our swearing day and all means to locate & reach her proved abortive not until today that she re-surface
ayoolar011:

whATS HER OFFENCE
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by fubbyy(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2013
buzzy1: she left the camp without the permission of the camp authorities since on Thursday our swearing day and all means to locate & reach her proved abortive not until today that she re-surface
she deserve it, wait o, all these groove akwaibom camp people are reporting are they happening in your camp too?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 04, 2013
Palm wine and pepper soup last night. Me and d guys just shock as we reach mammy market everywhere don dey dry. Money don dey finish for errbody hand. Make i no lie, edo camp mammy market make sense die and dem fit suck ur waist pouch pocket dry if u no dey careful! Mtcheww..... Last night was still fun tho.
My platoon did our man o war drilling yesterday too. All my body dey pain me, how i go march today?? And today's the parade competition. Even d jungle boot is too heavy for me to carry Smh.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ayoolar011(m): 6:00am On Jul 04, 2013
buzzy1: she left the camp without the permission of the camp authorities since on Thursday our swearing day and all means to locate & reach her proved abortive not until today that she re-surface

so whats is sher faith now, is that she would have to go through mobilisation process again?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 6:11am On Jul 04, 2013
Corpeer weeee oooooooo................
Good morning gentlemen corps members, hw una dey fare? It's bin a mixed thrills here in OYO state. Bt generally, the fun is unlimited at least for me. One amazing fin is it's neva rained since the inception of camp here in OYO state bt the cold tho is unavoidably harsh especially in early hours of d day like this.
Was wit Creamie at mami market last night, she's such a cool, cute, attractive, reserve and taciturn babe who says very little. She looks soft and a bit shy. Coincidentally, she appeared to be a friend/colleague to one of ma best pal on camp who was killing beer wid me last night. Lovely moment wid her tho. It's bin fun wit sure peeps like TLS, Sonny, Dammy, cutiemay and of course my yellow pharmacist chick frm akwa-Ibom state.

Parade tins dis morning,
Iseyin camp coded!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2013
payne_leex: Corpeer weeee oooooooo................
Good morning gentlemen corps members, hw una dey fare? It's bin a mixed thrills here in OYO state. Bt generally, the fun is unlimited at least for me. One amazing fin is it's neva rained since the inception of camp here in OYO state bt the cold tho is unavoidably harsh especially in early hours of d day like this.
Was wit Creamie at mami market last night, she's such a cool, cute, attractive, reserve and taciturn babe who says very little. She looks soft and a bit shy. Coincidentally, she appeared to be a friend/colleague to one of ma best pal on camp who was killing beer wid me last night. Lovely moment wid her tho. It's bin fun wit sure peeps like TLS, Sonny, Dammy, cutiemay and of course my yellow pharmacist chick frm akwa-Ibom state.

Parade tins dis morning,
Iseyin camp coded!!

Awwww, Lool. Twas goood seeing u too. smiley. I aint shy ooo. I know I was covering my face sha @ a point, that's becos I drank a "lil" and was gettn tipsy. *_*.. C ya later. cool

The Cold no be here oo, didn't come out this morning sef.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by fubbyy(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2013
creamie:

Awwww, Lool. Twas goood seeing u too. smiley. I aint shy ooo. I know I was covering my face sha @ a point, that's becos I drank a "lil" and was gettn tipsy. *_*.. C ya later. cool

The Cold no be here oo, didn't come out this morning sef.
and if to say both of you are not nairalanders you 4 give am phuck but since both of you are members here I know say you no go gree for the fear of him singing it here...lol
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Pirowsky(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2013
fubbyy: which state?
bauchi state
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Pirowsky(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2013
Boring lecture again in bauchi.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by fubbyy(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2013
Pirowsky: Boring lecture again in bauchi.
is it that all those activities akwaibom camp people are reporting is not happening in your camp?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2013
fubbyy: and if to say both of you are not nairalanders you 4 give am phuck but since both of you are members here I know say you no go gree for the fear of him singing it here...lol

B̸r̸a̸i̸n̸ S̶e̶n̶s̶e. B̸r̸a̸i̸n̸ S̶e̶n̶s̶e̶
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by icoolj(f): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
U guys just be exaggerating...akwa ibom camp isn't all that bubbling. I've got loads of friends der.
I must confess NYSC camp isn't as cool as we were told. Its stressful! Its an experience though. But I see camp as a bloody waste of time.
I am presently in Gombe,Mallam sidi camp. In d lecture hall, ready for sleep round 4!
Wish y'all all za best! Xoxo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by brownlord: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
icoolj: U guys just be exaggerating...akwa ibom camp isn't all that bubbling. I've got loads of friends der.
I must confess NYSC camp isn't as cool as we were told. Its stressful! Its an experience though. But I see camp as a bloody waste of time.
I am presently in Gombe,Mallam sidi camp. In d lecture hall, ready for sleep round 4!
Wish y'all all za best! Xoxo

Lol, what where you expecting in GOMBE? My friend just park well there, when your mate dey runs their posting go akwa, calabar, oyo, Osun Edo, ou fold ur hands dey look, now u dey give ur self hope thinking say other camp would be dull as urs, keep ranting you don from gombe know say akwa camp no bubble, ur friends must be a learner, am not in the camp thou, but frm the news we've gotten so far, it's no dulling moment there, beside if you gat r chizz and swag, camp won't be dull for u, not like I enjoyed mine anyway
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by brownlord: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
fubbyy: and if to say both of you are not nairalanders you 4 give am phuck but since both of you are members here I know say you no go gree for the fear of him singing it here...lol

LOL, badt guy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
B̸r̸a̸i̸n̸ S̶e̶n̶s̶e
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Uniquexty(f): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
This mammy people have spoilt my battery. If i charge it and put it on, it goes off immediately. I havn't heard from nellyquash, D-Peron, omni-sparrow and d others since yesterday. Camp is boring without them. Get well soon omni - sparrow.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by icoolj(f): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
brownlord:

Lol, what where you expecting in GOMBE? My friend just park well there, when your mate dey runs their posting go akwa, calabar, oyo, Osun Edo, ou fold ur hands dey look, now u dey give ur self hope thinking say other camp would be dull as urs, keep ranting you don from gombe know say akwa camp no bubble, ur friends must be a learner, am not in the camp thou, but frm the news we've gotten so far, it's no dulling moment there, beside if you gat r chizz and swag, camp won't be dull for u, not like I enjoyed mine anyway

U must be very dull to have replied me this way!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
Finally....rain's falling in Iseyin!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
brownlord:

lol relax cos U seem to be the one ranting lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
creamie: Finally....rain's falling in Iseyin!!
yea babyyyy, first rain in OYO camp! Bt those soldiers no get joy sha!!!! They invaded our hostel with their big sticks and drove every1 to the pavilion. I told one of those angry soldiers who approached me I was having malaria and he left me without suspecting. I stay laid on me bunk while I watched the scene btw the soldiers and the culprits as they frog-jumped in d rain. I laff tire!!!!!

Btw Eba and efo soup for lunch, u taking?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Funpeter: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
buzzy1: any Anambra Corper here..... mehn its not funny here at all ooo one female corper has just being decamped and dekitted now

what happen?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by fubbyy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
Any of you done phuckk in camp since una enter? Be sincere o, if no,why? If yes , we need gist, we wey never go make we use una story dey pass time
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Pirowsky(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
fubbyy: is it that all those activities akwaibom camp people are reporting is not happening in your camp?
they're, jst itz nt dat bam....u knw dis northerners na.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by fubbyy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
Pirowsky: they're, jst itz nt dat bam....u knw dis northerners na.
I don't really understand, please explain
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by buzzy1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
she was given her call up back, and ejected from the camp, I think she is going to Ho through the mobilization process all over again nd this case has also being reported to the nysc headquarters
ayoolar011:

so whats is sher faith now, is that she would have to go through mobilisation process again?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by buzzy1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
I cannot lie you ooo no grove for here at all na so so drill and stress full here... just 2 to 3hrs of sleep daily....reporting from Anambra camp
fubbyy: she deserve it, wait o, all these groove akwaibom camp people are reporting are they happening in your camp too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.