Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (400467 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Uniquexty: *ALARM ALERT* I've not heard from my colleague Charles. Hope he was not locked up in Sanco for claiming otondo. Dearie, if you are on your feet, pls give Jesus a wave offering.
i hpe 2 go 4 mobilisation by monday.
Wen du intend doing urs??
U know, those on error list wer askd 2 pay 5k to pick dia call-up letr, sum ppl i knw hd 2 travel frm skool 2 camp today wit dia luggage(s) b/c of d delay in getn dia SOR.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by 30card(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
I hail the house. about the jamb registration number let me clarify the issues here , if u gained admission into the university through ume , u don't have any problems but if u did twined admission through one program or the other like say pre degree u are required to pay the sum of #4600 to jamb fir regularization or if u did. sit for jamb same year u did your program or a year before u were admitted into the school u need not pay the said amount but to provide the jamb slip (result)with your. score .
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
Barryp: Submissn of Jamb admissn lettr isnt neccessary. Wat is required is just ur jamb reg numbr. I pray NYSC doesnt come up wit sumtin else oo
I guess skools differs.
In my skool, 'Jamb slip/Admission Letter' is a criteria for mobilisation.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
@uniquexty, many folks in skool ds tym wer all shipped to d 'North' . Joke apart, many ppl i was seein in skool wit dia call-up letr, majority were heading to sokoto, nasarawa nd plateau but nasarawa was topping d list.
Oh mehn i go die if dem send me sokoto o! grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by sayhi2bammy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
Abeggi, any Ladokite in the house? If there is, pls update me on any development.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
30card: I hail the house. about the jamb registration number let me clarify the issues here , if u gained admission into the university through ume , u don't have any problems but if u did twined admission through one program or the other like say pre degree u are required to pay the sum of #4600 to jamb fir regularization or if u did. sit for jamb same year u did your program or a year before u were admitted into the school u need not pay the said amount but to provide the jamb slip (result)with your. score .

I guess those that gained admission thru Pre-Degree and have been regularised (have JAMB no) won't have any issues getting mobilised for batch B yh? *praying* smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
30card: I hail the house. about the jamb registration number let me clarify the issues here , if u gained admission into the university through ume , u don't have any problems but if u did twined admission through one program or the other like say pre degree u are required to pay the sum of #4600 to jamb fir regularization or if u did. sit for jamb same year u did your program or a year before u were admitted into the school u need not pay the said amount but to provide the jamb slip (result)with your. score .
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mehn wishing i was in camp with batch A peeps.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Barryp(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2013
Charles Shaw: I guess skools differs.
In my skool, 'Jamb slip/Admission Letter' is a criteria for mobilisation.
I gues. Bt I tin am sure of is dat, der is provision 4 jamb reg numbr on d nysc mastrlist. Besides, dos who av completd dier camp reg said der was no mention of jamb admissn letr as part of d required docs 4 reg. Its wel
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Barryp(m): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2013
Charles Shaw: @uniquexty, many folks in skool ds tym wer all shipped to d 'North' . Joke apart, many ppl i was seein in skool wit dia call-up letr, majority were heading to sokoto, nasarawa nd plateau but nasarawa was topping d list.
Dats d new postin pattern 4 ds yr. All graduates of Northern xtraction were posted 2 d north, while dier Southern counterparts were posted witin south-south, south-east and south-west
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by segzykay(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2013
Barryp: Dats d new postin pattern 4 ds yr. All graduates of Northern xtraction were posted 2 d north, while dier Southern counterparts were posted witin south-south, south-east and south-west

Is not like that in my school o cos two of my friend were posted to North
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Funtizzy(f): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2013
When is Batch B anybody pls. I know is in May, when in May pls.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 07, 2013
Funtizzy: When is Batch B anybody pls. I know is in May, when in May pls.
June/July... Hopefully
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ziky2010(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2013
Funtizzy: When is Batch B anybody pls. I know is in May, when in May pls.
It is July not May.camp starts early july but u wld av seen ur call up letter by june ending
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ziky2010(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2013
Batch all d way.let's go there cos I am tired of staying at home.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by 30card(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2013
creamie:

I guess those that gained admission thru Pre-Degree and have been regularised (have JAMB no) won't have any issues getting mobilised for batch B yh? *praying* smiley
yes but you must go and register your jamb registration number with the admission office #delsu system #
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2013
30card:
yes but you must go and register your jamb registration number with the admission office #delsu system #

Alright, mine's registered with my school's admission office, cos they did the whole process of regularisation with JAMB. That was where I even got my no from, but twas late tho to be mobilsed with batch A cos wen I realised my name wasn't on the call-up no list and went to complain to student affairs, they said it was cos of jamb reg no ish. Rilly seriously counting down smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2013
ziky2010:
It is July not May.camp starts early july but u wld av seen ur call up letter by june ending
The mobilization masterlist for Batch B use to be out by Middle of May it is that list that will determine our faith if we are going or not. The list will contain Names of those mobilized, Department, Date and year of Birth, State of origin and mobilization number. It is that mobilization number people normally use in working their service to their state of choice for service. Then by June ending the call up letters will be out and First week of July NYSC camp things. Yipee i cant wait i wish i can fastforward the weeks
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2013
WinnieDPooh: The mobilization masterlist for Batch B use to be out by Middle of May it is that list that will determine our faith if we are going or not. The list will contain Names of those mobilized, Department, Date and year of Birth, State of origin and mobilization number. It is that mobilization number people normally use in working their service to their state of choice for service. Then by June ending the call up letters will be out and First week of July NYSC camp things. Yipee i cant wait i wish i can fastforward the weeks

Actually, the list that comes out mid-may will be the masterlist prepared and pasted by DSA @ their office for prospective corp members which includes details you just said, but NOT mobilisation/call-up no. Its pasted @ DSA for prospective corp members to cross-check and make sure their infos are correct b4 sending the list to NYSC HQ. ( That list also determines who/which dept'll b serving by then cos it means results have been approved by senate, and such students have been cleared) Then by first week in june, NYSC sends back the lists to schs which'll include call-up nos, and by then pple cld start working their service to state of choice. June ending, call-up letter's arrive, first week in july, camp "tinz" smiley.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Uniquexty(f): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2013
Charles Shaw: @uniquexty, many folks in skool ds tym wer all shipped to d 'North' . Joke apart, many ppl i was seein in skool wit dia call-up letr, majority were heading to sokoto, nasarawa nd plateau but nasarawa was topping d list.
whoever said God is not involved in my case. If my name had appeared with the Batch A, na Borno they for post me go. But Oluwa intervened. Batch B sure pass. Even self, d Increment in the allowee go don hold water. Hope ur SOR makes sense;-)
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by hepheyemmy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
we have not heard anything yet from my school (fedpoffa) abt mobilization. but our jamb regularised number is ready for us that do pre-deg. according to a friend who is close to the admission officer.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
creamie:

Actually, the list that comes out mid-may will be the masterlist prepared and pasted by DSA @ their office for prospective corp members which includes details you just said, but NOT mobilisation/call-up no. Its pasted @ DSA for prospective corp members to cross-check and make sure their infos are correct b4 sending the list to NYSC HQ. ( That list also determines who/which dept'll b serving by then cos it means results have been approved by senate, and such students have been cleared) Then by first week in june, NYSC sends back the lists to schs which'll include call-up nos, and by then pple cld start working their service to state of choice. June ending, call-up letter's arrive, first week in july, camp "tinz" smiley.
Thanks for the correction. It seems the day is not moving fast o lol
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Thanks for the correction. It seems the day is not moving fast o lol

U're welcome smiley. Ma worry, b4 u know it...May'll be here. Just try to keep in touch with ur other classmates as per ur results and ensure ur dept collates it on time and senate approves it ASAP.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
I'm so so happy to have come accross this thread. I'm aslo a prospective corp member for 2013 Batch 'B'. Commenting on the Jamb admission letter/regularisation process, the info in my skul is that if u don't have jamb admission letter either printed frm d internet or given to u frm skul, it means u're nt recognised by Jamb either as a graduate or undergraduate student which is an error arising frm skul's inability to forward the names of duely admitted students to jamb fr proper ratifications. Hence, u're obliged to pay a sum of 5K for regularisation exercise irrespective of ur mode of entry. Meanwhile, we shld note that these procedures may vary according to skuls. Bt this is a situation reports of how the issue is currently being addressed in my skul. In other news, Lekan is my name, philosophy graduate of OOU, class'12.....already mobilised for june 2013 batch 'B' since February 4..#TeamNYSCBatchB noni!!!! Can't wait!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
@creamie, I assume u have got in touch with that lady.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
payne_leex: I'm so so happy to have come accross this thread. I'm aslo a prospective corp member for 2013 Batch 'B'. Commenting on the Jamb admission letter/regularisation process, the info in my skul is that if u don't have jamb admission letter either printed frm d internet or given to u frm skul, it means u're nt recognised by Jamb either as a graduate or undergraduate student which is an error arising frm skul's inability to forward the names of duely admitted students to jamb fr proper ratifications. Hence, u're obliged to pay a sum of 5K for regularisation exercise irrespective of ur mode of entry. Meanwhile, we shld note that these procedures may vary according to skuls. Bt this is a situation reports of how the issue is currently being addressed in my skul. In other news, Lekan is my name, philosophy graduate of OOU, class'12.....already mobilised for june 2013 batch 'B' since February 4..#TeamNYSCBatchB noni!!!! Can't wait!!!
u finished from oou too, that's good.. Has your results been approved by the senate and pasted?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
30card:
Brotherly are you a delsuite? If yes what dept
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
creamie:

U're welcome smiley. Ma worry, b4 u know it...May'll be here. Just try to keep in touch with ur other classmates as per ur results and ensure ur dept collates it on time and senate approves it ASAP.
Thanks i just heard now that all our results are ready that senate will have a meeting on it by March 28 for approval. Please do you know how many weeks it takes for senate to sit on results? Though i learnt that this new V.C want to rush things up...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
hopeyemmy: @creamie, I assume u have got in touch with that lady.

Yeah, called her this noon, but the network's rilly bad. So sent her a text and told her I'll call her later. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Thanks i just heard now that all our results are ready that senate will have a meeting on it by March 28 for approval. Please do you know how many weeks it takes for senate to sit on results? Though i learnt that this new V.C want to rush things up...

Alright then, that's good. I have no idea how long it takes senate to sit on results, but whicheva way, since u said its ready, and they'll meet on it March 28, then you guys shld def see ur names pasted first week May @ DSA, by God's grace.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by vanKossy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
:oI pray this 38k stuff works ooo, it will go a long way in helping us.Most People will say, are you going for nysc to make money or to serve your father land undecided Mehn to be frank with you aint thinking any fatherland scrap! tongue me going there to waste one year and save some Naira for my Masters! Or what have you........ shocked? Greetings to you all prospective otondos.Anyway am thinking of serving in ph or lagos even tho I finished from uniport finance and banking department.if its gonna take me 60k to work it, I sure will. Don't wanna go kill my self in some silly north(no hard feelings o) love you all.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
van Kossy :
:oI pray this 38k stuff works ooo, it will go a long way in helping us.Most People will say, are you going for nysc to make money or to serve your father land undecided Mehn to be frank with you aint thinking any fatherland scrap! tongue me going there to waste one year and save some Naira for my Masters! Or what have you........ shocked? Greetings to you all prospective otondos.Anyway am thinking of serving in ph or lagos even tho I finished from uniport finance and banking department.if its gonna take me 60k to work it, I sure will. Don't wanna go kill my self in some silly north(no hard feelings o) love you all.[color=#000000][/color]
Fatherland or no fatherland money is the motive oh. By the way PH sure pass lag cos me i live in lagos but my cousins are in PH

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.