Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Scientists Say The Higher Your I.Q. The More You Dream. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scientists Say The Higher Your I.Q. The More You Dream. (3325 Views)

Do You Dream Of Writing A Novel: Someday? / . / What Did You Dream About And What Would You Not Do Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Say The Higher Your I.Q. The More You Dream. by nollywood20: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
[size=18pt] Scientists say the higher your I.Q. the more you dream.

Now you understand why only few members of this section have written some of the most awesome fiction on Nairaland.The brain is much more active at night than during the day.

The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the Encyclopedia Britannica.

The brain operates on the same amount of power as 10-watt light bulb.

Nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as 170 miles per hour.

80% of the brain is water. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Scientists Say The Higher Your I.Q. The More You Dream. by TDIsaac(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
I believe so many factors are responsible for dreams. I don't really see a correlation between dreams and being a writer. But i believe dreams can be a form of revelation while writing comes from inspiration.

(1) (Reply)

Best Legal Thriller Writer: Steve Martini Or John Grisham? / The Dark Garden Of Hearts / A Thread For The E-warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.