Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,079 members, 7,859,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Please Read And Dont Ignore! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Read And Dont Ignore! (857 Views)

Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / My Story, Women And Men, Read And Learn From It. / Is It Normal For A Wife To Ignore Serving Her Husband Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read And Dont Ignore! by kristonium(m): 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
Please Read n Don't Ignore!
Got this and thought it will benefit you a great lot. May God protect us from evil. Kindly pick up something from this write-up.
It goes thus :-
During the burial of this young man, another young man was crying out his heart. He wept uncontrollably that many people kept wondering what is wrong with him. I dropped the microphone as the MC and went and took this weeping young man to a corner, calmed him down and he started to explain.
He was with the guy that died the day he met his death. He drove off first and on getting to a particular spot, he noticed that some armed robbers were getting ready to block the road and resume operation. He managed to escape. He started calling his friend to tell him what he saw, that he should remain where he was. This friend would not pick his call. To him: “why is he calling? He should know that I am driving right behind him”. He refused to pick the call as this guy kept calling and calling. Finally, he drove into the now ready armed robbers and they pumped countless bullets on him. He died on the spot and armed robbers stole his car. This man was crying because he knew his friend killed himself.
Many of us are just like this. Are you the one buying the credit for him or her? Pick your call when your phone rings and know why you are being called. If the phone rings twenty times in one minute, pick in all occasions. He was saving credit for his friend and because he was driving straight to where he is, he met his death.
You are in an occasion and you are calling someone you are looking at because you want to pass a crucial information, he ignores the call and is walking up to you instead, even when you are making a sign that he should pick the call. It is possible that this caller didn’t want you to come near him because he wanted to code something. Pick your call and say hello,they may be passing a life saving info

1 Like

Re: Please Read And Dont Ignore! by ZACHIE: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
OP
Who MCs the burial of a youngman? Who?
take your sorry tale to Super Story, Evening EDITION
Re: Please Read And Dont Ignore! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
@ OP why you dey COPYCOPY? why you dey copycopy?
Re: Please Read And Dont Ignore! by dominique(f): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ok, we don hear. A friend sent me the message yesterday.

ZACHIE: OP
Who MCs the burial of a youngman? Who?
take your sorry tale to Super Story, Evening EDITION

Exactly! What is an MC doing in a funeral?
Re: Please Read And Dont Ignore! by greatgod2012(f): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2013
The guy who refused to pick d calls of his friend did d right thing, he was driving and its not right to be picking calls while driving.........its better to die doing d right thing than being alive to cause more commotion/problems to humanities. The fact is that, hes being destined to die that day,and all of us are going to die one day also, so, why d fear, why d cry and why compounding irrelevancies......... Abeg......next.
Re: Please Read And Dont Ignore! by MMotimo: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2013
The message in the post has value, regardless of the setting in which it was or was not not delivered.

If someone is frantically (key word) trying to reach you, there's probably a good reason why. Applies in and outside Naija but maybe more in Naija where each outgoing call costs you credit. Patapata, pick up and lambast them if it's not an emergency
Re: Please Read And Dont Ignore! by olu4life(m): 1:37am On Jan 16, 2013
I understand what the OP is passing along. Lets look at it at a critical view. There is a lesson in that post which can be easily understood. I personally dont like calling a friend/people,and they arent pick my calls. Its damn annoying. Just happened yestaday, wanted to pass an urgent message but the dude didnt pick up his call. He later regretted it anyways.
#My2Cent
Re: Please Read And Dont Ignore! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2013
olu4life: I understand what the OP is passing along. Lets look at it at a critical view. There is a lesson in that post which can be easily understood. I personally dont like calling a friend/people,and they arent pick my calls. Its damn annoying. Just happened yestaday, wanted to pass an urgent message but the dude didnt pick up his call. He later regretted it anyways.
#My2Cent
i have seen a similar topic before, just a change though, i will still comment.but the MODS have to further uplift this topic for everyone to see, it has all the qualities.back to the topic at hand, most people in our dear naija dont pick calls from numbers they cant recognize because they fear RITUALIST and thier STRANGE NUMBERS shocked cheesy grin grin will make them to rapture grin. very ridiculous indeed

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Guy In Need Of A Marriage Counselor. Do You Know Anyone In Lagos? / Housewife Bites Maid's Private Parts / Top 10 Best Principles Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.