Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Abia State Government Is Working Assiduously These Days! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Government Is Working Assiduously These Days! (637 Views)

Meet The Major Contenders For Edo State Government House In 2016 / Fashola's Government Is Not As Good As You Think / Democracy Or Which System Of Government Is Practice In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Government Is Working Assiduously These Days! by patrikobi: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
i noticed a great change in the way Abia state government have got their administration running smoothly....many works have been put to place,roads being fixed,other necessary and vital operational facilities are being raised,the state government is building a new government house; two gigantic 4-storey office complexes for civil servants, ultra-modern offices for departments and agencies; state-of-the-art international conference centre; magnificent court complexes in Umuahia and Aba; Diagnostic Centres in Umuahia and Aba,Construction of new umuahia industrial market, new mechanic and allied matter market, ubani international market,just to mention but a few....this site will usher one into a world where the real pictures of the said project are kept...http://www.panoramio.com/user/7238079?comment_page=1&photo_page=2&show=all

Re: Abia State Government Is Working Assiduously These Days! by confusion247(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
you suppose to be ashamed of yourself. I am sorry for your neighbors, it would've been better for them to live with HIV virus than live with a parasite like you.
What will a governor that can't clear refuse in the streets achieve with media propaganda?
Re: Abia State Government Is Working Assiduously These Days! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Oga, this your propaganda never tire you?
Re: Abia State Government Is Working Assiduously These Days! by enyice(m): 1:09am On Jan 16, 2013
Some of this propagandist will never cease to amaze me...

I kept on imagining how courageous you are for daring to toy with our intelligence.

Indeed ABIA STATE is working... Only on the media.

May God treat you all the way you and your lots have been treating abia state.

GBAM!
Re: Abia State Government Is Working Assiduously These Days! by mensdept: 4:53am On Jan 16, 2013
Almost everyday we see a thread about "ABIA STATE WORKING WONDERS" from local people.

You can run, but you cant hide Theo Orji. We are coming for you you thief, you coward, you election rigger.

Bastar.d

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News-henry Okah Sentenced In A South African Court. / 11 Feared Dead, 2000 Others Displaced In C/rivers Communal Crisis / T.A ORJI :I Am Determined To Light Up Our Major Cities Starting With Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.