Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,649 members, 7,865,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (1051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1153347 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy 53rd independence anniversary.

53 Gbosa! for a Young Old man.

Gb cool sa! X 53

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2013
tsleazy: lemme start cramming d 9ja national pledge
Goo'luck wif dat.
Izi nor..... I pledge to Naija ma country
To be faiful, loyal and hornest.
To serve Naija wif all my heart
Even my kidney
To defend and attack our unity
Nat 4gettin da midfield role.
And uphold our honor and gwowy
So help me God.
Somebody say amen...

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 12:32am On Oct 01, 2013
Goo'Night!
I take my bow and my leave.
Sweetest dreams
Don't let da bugs bite.
*smiles*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by mickeyIso(m): 12:43am On Oct 01, 2013
Is one allowed to use both waec nd neco results @metaphyphy ,riley etc
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by mickeyIso(m): 12:43am On Oct 01, 2013
Didi??
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 01, 2013
Riley_Freeman:

My Sirest Sir, epistle never dey to write na..hehe

and me n anatomy no dey fight o..na play we dey. grin

with this said, it's goodnight from me, today has been one of my most exciting days here.

All thanks to you all ..

N one advice, @Anatomy, In as much as I admire a lady with guts (which you obviously are), it becomes a prob when she overdoes things..just limit it a bit...alright? wink

Ehmmm, all the ladies I proved arrogant to, I can't say 'I'm sorry'...I 'd rather say 'make una no vex' ...no kidding smiley

Thanks y'all and @Gwendolen Fairfax, I see ya in 3D cool

Night y'all n God bless smiley
U admire a Lady with Guts undecided . How about one with Intestines undecided

4 Likes

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by tinahrex(m): 1:18am On Oct 01, 2013
Hapi Independence Day...Our G8 KauntrI @ 53...Still Developin....We Can Only Pray n Hope 4D Best,D Transition 2 A Bein a beta Country starts Wiv U....
#God Bless Nigeria......Amen....
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by HectorTroy: 2:01am On Oct 01, 2013
Wow! Just discovered this thread. Uniben students many no be small. Who's on bbm?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 01, 2013
Holyrule:

is that ur critical anylysis....still not convincing enough considering state of imsu medicine issues...hmmmm....but thanks anyway
yeah ! A desperate Person would Quickly Jump at the opportunity.

Well,conratulations.

But . I'm sure you know that it's better to study Med in UNIBEN than in IMSU. Now don't u want to study in one of the best Medical schools in the country wink wink .

I'm sure you do ! So,if cost wouldn't be an Issue,i'll advise you to accept IMSU's and still keep trying for UNIBEN.

And WHEN u're finally admitted to UNIBEN's Med school,u'll have an edge over others cos the Lectures will be Like Revision. U'll have WONDERFUL grades .

Or...you can accept the Crop Science and still Keep trying.

It's all in ur hands
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by tsleazy(m): 5:54am On Oct 01, 2013
_anatomy_01: yeah ! A desperate Person would Quickly Jump at the opportunity.

Well,conratulations.

But . I'm sure you know that it's better to study Med in UNIBEN than in IMSU. Now don't u want to study in one of the best Medical schools in the country wink wink .

I'm sure you do ! So,if cost wouldn't be an Issue,i'll advise you to accept IMSU's and still keep trying for UNIBEN.

And WHEN u're finally admitted to UNIBEN's Med school,u'll have an edge over others cos the Lectures will be Like Revision. U'll have WONDERFUL grades .

Or...you can accept the Crop Science and still Keep trying.

It's all in ur hands
take her advice, shes got a point
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by tsleazy(m): 5:55am On Oct 01, 2013
Asakel:
Goo'luck wif dat.
Izi nor..... I pledge to Naija ma country
To be faiful, loyal and hornest.
To serve Naija wif all my heart
Even my kidney
To defend and attack our unity
Nat 4gettin da midfield role.
And uphold our honor and gwowy
So help me God.
Somebody say amen...
oh my gosh, u got it correct...bravo
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by chidi2pus(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2013
Great~Mind:

But, right here, we have a democracy (thou nt working to its full potential) but at least recognised. And the only lawful way u have to change a government, as a people, is by rising above all ethnic / religious sentiment, to cast ur vote for merit, honesty discipline, intelligence, focus, fore-sight, and purpose-driven leadership.

i find this very funny with this last paragraph.
Vote for merit,honesty,discipline,intelligence.........

My good man such above characteristics don't even exist in the dictionaries of the leaders.

Heck!!

They don't care !!!

They're the ones who till and fallow the land for corruption,dishonesty,unfaithfulness and deceit...They then leave the average citizens to cultivate such crops!

i know what i'm talking about when i say the Nigeria System of government and authority is corrupt.

NOBODY GIVES A F U CK ABOUT THE LAW

I learned personally about my above sentence during the last 3 years in my experience with Nigerian authorities

i remember when i was going for a scholarship exam in Germany( A scam) , I wanted to obtain my passport in the Immigration's office in benin...during the process they realized i was not up to 18 and i had to have a letter of confirmation to the process from my dad....i couldn't get that.

know what the officer there did?

she said there was a way we could "do" it. she took a passport of an unknown am and his I.D and forged a letter confirmation right there in my presence...i thought she had a crush on me to help me out.she was just young and good looking and I; naive.

I was shocked when she said i should settle her!

Corruption down to the last officer of the law

In benin city where a top-man cultist died( name withheld), during the burial more than 3 thousand cultists all with guns marched up the whole city amidst shooting their guns in the air!!!! the whole city was filled with them and trust me, not a damn policeman or soldier in sight

HOW FOCUSED ARE WE?

This is a country where the rich only want to widen the gap between the rich and poor- not by honest means and nobody cares

We have been peaceful for years and how far are we there?

I just want things straightened out but i don't see no moving forward by doing things the peaceful way
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by ditrix(m): 6:28am On Oct 01, 2013
Faith93: Lol...lemme behave like romance boy...Riley if this anatomy is really a gal..cos I dunno dis one she's changing her gender up nd dwn..yh if she's really a female, mayb she's trippn**u Neva can tell..or seeking attention..which Eva way...cum o beezally u knw see me abi...weldone!
so u wan hook ppl up as romantic hook us up,u r a good wife

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Pokemon43(f): 6:32am On Oct 01, 2013
Thank you God for sparing our lives to witness yet anoda independence.

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 6:39am On Oct 01, 2013
mrng every1 nd

Welcome 2 d month of October-The mnth 4 d strng,humble nd successful 1neswink

1nce again! happy new month nd happy indepedence day!!!!
Rockin ma green nd white!
I stil believe in ma country!
I believe in change!
I believe we can make it
i believe we cn move 4ward!
It all begins wid u nd Icheesy[

Enjoy ya dae!
0ff 2 brk-through service
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 6:51am On Oct 01, 2013
karenkinky: So Nigeria will actually celebrate Nig @53 gladly. Hmmm. Could you please compare a man at 53 to Nigeria. If a man as old as 53 is stagnant,then problem awaits him when he grows older with no benefit attached. Anyway, I'm not going to say anything any further. I will just wait and still hope for Nigeria since I was born. What can I do. This is where I'm from
If ur country cant offer anyfin to u..i fink u av sth to offer to dem dat can keep posterity goin.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2013
Romanticboy1: mrng every1 nd

Welcome 2 d month of October-The mnth 4 d strng,humble nd successful 1neswink

1nce again! happy new month nd happy indepedence day!!!!
Rockin ma green nd white!
I stil believe in ma country!
I believe in change!
I believe we can make it
i believe we cn move 4ward!
It all begins wid u nd Icheesy[

Enjoy ya dae!
0ff 2 brk-through service
yes bro..lets celebrate our hope and possibilities and fly our flag high...will be out very soon
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2013
chidi2pus:

i find this very funny with this last paragraph.
Vote for merit,honesty,discipline,intelligence.........

My good man such above characteristics don't even exist in the dictionaries of the leaders.

Heck!!

They don't care !!!

They're the ones who till and fallow the land for corruption,dishonesty,unfaithfulness and deceit...They then leave the average citizens to cultivate such crops!

i know what i'm talking about when i say the Nigeria System of government and authority is corrupt.

NOBODY GIVES A F U CK ABOUT THE LAW

I learned personally about my above sentence during the last 3 years in my experience with Nigerian authorities

i remember when i was going for a scholarship exam in Germany( A scam) , I wanted to obtain my passport in the Immigration's office in benin...during the process they realized i was not up to 18 and i had to have a letter of confirmation to the process from my dad....i couldn't get that.

know what the officer there did?

she said there was a way we could "do" it. she took a passport of an unknown am and his I.D and forged a letter confirmation right there in my presence...i thought she had a crush on me to help me out.she was just young and good looking and I; naive.

I was shocked when she said i should settle her!

Corruption down to the last officer of the law

In benin city where a top-man cultist died( name withheld), during the burial more than 3 thousand cultists all with guns marched up the whole city amidst shooting their guns in the air!!!! the whole city was filled with them and trust me, not a damn policeman or soldier in sight

HOW FOCUSED ARE WE?

This is a country where the rich only want to widen the gap between the rich and poor- not by honest means and nobody cares

We have been peaceful for years and how far are we there?

I just want things straightened out but i don't see no moving forward by doing things the peaceful way
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by ditrix(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2013
Metaphycist: Dang! If a thousand ppl had told me u'l pick on dat,I wldn't hv believed.
I hate offendin pple (esp ladies)n if I jst did....Sorry sorry o *in Fella's voice*
N since u do 2go...u cn add me @metaphycist...
D last time a gurl talkd 2 me lik dis,we became friends...
A Dè ja vù wudnt be bad.
na person wife b dat o
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Faith93: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2013
_anatomy_01: ah Lyk y0u
same ere!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by ditrix(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Miscellaneous:

hmmmm. . . . I dont believe war will take us out. War is not a solution and i dont think it creates an everlasting peace on earth. . . Pen & Paper its the way forward. Take a look back at the coup 'etat in nigeria back then, it was bloody and didnt pave way. Take a look at the warri crisis of ijaw and itsekiri, it didnt pave way warri is still trying to get back on its feet while portharcourt is far ahead (both av got similarities in crude oil exploration in naija dats y i compared). . .go to egypt the war still continues, go to iraq, go to afghanistan, libya, somalia and many others the war will still continue. And i bet u, after boko haram is thru' with those northern states in nigeria, those state will neva remain same! Pen and paper would av averted that. I support revolution but not the way u painted it. . . . Nigeria is going forward, we're just 53years and america is over 100yrs wen america was 53 they suffered worser problems. I knw nigerians are great and so is our nation.

Corruption is a caterpillar. . . . Corruption is the major thing i'm seeing but our president yesterday said, it isnt corruption! How sad!
warri prob na bad n greedy leaders dey cos am no b war.

N dis america is over hundred years stuff,i no buy at all,hv u read d history of america,whr dey suffered lk naija,n maltreated deir citizens?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by ditrix(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2013
Holyrule:

is that ur critical anylysis....still not convincing enough considering state of imsu medicine issues...hmmmm....but thanks anyway
oya go do crop science for uniben. Cos free wifi dey dere,babes,a cheap fees,2baba fit com do show for uniben,na federal uni wit more prestige,yes o crop science baby
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SirTunechi(f): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2013
Droga dray: yeah i am,,,,a girl wu do thins man do..........tunechi naw me u c 4 ur dream ooo no b karen ooo.....
lol. No cum turn my swit drim 2 nightmare abeg o
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SirTunechi(f): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2013
Holyrule:

baba go do med 4 imo. If u nor lyk d way d parol dy go u fit write jamb nxt year nd put uniben. At least u go get idea 4 d course
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Faith93: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2013
Holyrule: i got MMBS merit list in Imo State University....now the question is... if u were me, wud u go for the medicine or wud u go for crop science in UNiben.... answers and critically analysed answers are needed.... i need all the brains in the house on deck over this issue....include religious believes, academic standards ooh, fees, etc...nothin shud be left out...wud really appreciate ur replies undecided undecided undecided undecided
go for medicine in IMO state..dat course is a prestigious one,...dnt mind d fact its a state uni...as long as u we're given ur desired course....congrat BTW!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SirTunechi(f): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2013
Miscellaneous:

lol. . .dont cry/beg for wat is not ur own
e go b lyk soap opera 4 ur eye
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Faith93: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2013
Dericinh: *********WOW XO COOL...WER DO U RESYD @ N OW DO I GET 2 CONTACT U....U CLD FLASH ME...WIF DIX NUMBER.....08166584837.....OR MAIL ME K....DERICINH@GMAIL.COM
..awww!...bt na date I ask u na...ok I go contact u shaa
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by ditrix(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independence dey to ma fellow nigerians,
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by ditrix(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2013
HectorTroy: Wow! Just discovered this thread. Uniben students many no be small. Who's on bbm?
introduce ur sef boss
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Faith93: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2013
Metaphycist: Uhhhhhhh.,.....ohkay......
Dis makes it a Millenium of posts on NL....
I dedicate it 2 @faith
Suave,welldone
#team 1000 posts.
mmmmh...lol..y dedicating it to me alone?..tnkz tho..I appreciate it!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Metaphycist(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2013
mickeyIso: Is one allowed to use both waec nd neco results @metaphyphy ,riley etc
Yeah yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.