Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1140250 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by obago(m): 4:53am On Apr 26, 2013
Success to you all.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by oginni261: 7:14am On Apr 26, 2013
Metaphycist: Guday,I wana wish all success in d UTME exam comin up less dan 48 hours from nw(if u r writin).

Afta we rocked d 2012/2013 thread comin back was always in sight.
I wana say hi 2 Majestic72,jjstanly,Jazinogold on odas who r already students bt assist aspirants wit essential information to thrive under our harsh educational weather.
From nw til 2 weeks afta clearance I'l be wit u all 2 discuss on all necessary issues n provide credible informatn.4 those aspiring 4 a Social Sci course,u cn count on me 4 near perfect info.
Thanks,Metaphyzist-*boards d 2013/14 NL train*
gud 2 c u here metaphyzist i was part of d last yrs thread.but didnt get admitted.pray dis yr is difft.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Donvitalis(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
Daniel0sas: Is english and literature a very competive course in uniben and wat was d cutoff mrk 4 last yearpls nid ansas
Not really but yu gotta study hard to get it.

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by jjstanley(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
Metaphycist: Guday,I wana wish all success in d UTME exam comin up less dan 48 hours from nw(if u r writin).

Afta we rocked d 2012/2013 thread comin back was always in sight.
I wana say hi 2 Majestic72,jjstanly,Jazinogold on odas who r already students bt assist aspirants wit essential information to thrive under our harsh educational weather.
From nw til 2 weeks afta clearance I'l be wit u all 2 discuss on all necessary issues n provide credible informatn.4 those aspiring 4 a Social Sci course,u cn count on me 4 near perfect info.
Thanks,Metaphyzist-*boards d 2013/14 NL train*
meta-baba i see u bro....on behalf of me,metaphyzist,makinzo,majestic and jazino, suxex to everybody on dis thread writtin d exams

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by mrnononsense: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
PLEASE DONT IGNORE THIS
INFORMATION! I just got dis info dat exam centre of SOME
JAMB Candidates has been changed.
Please recheck yours to be on a safer side.pls share 2 ur frnds and enemies,u mite safe a life pls
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by disc20: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
Get Free Post UTME Past Question in All Universities in www.examsguru.net
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Fynestboi: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
You spent 6years in Secondary School, 365days preparing for Jamb UTME and now you are banking on EXPO.
My dear, you're the biggest fool on earth. Ask those that got EXPO last year what they scored and why they are repeating the same exam thisyear.
This is your life.......any idiot can sit down and reel out, A, C, D, E blah, blah, blah, so you shouldn't place your life on gamble.
If you truly believe, you are going to do well and gain admission this year. Type"YES I CAN".
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by alexiump: 3:08am On Apr 27, 2013
success in your jamb exams 2day. i pray that this will be the jamb that will bring u to uniben not as post-umite but as an undergraduate. i cant hear your amen. shout resounding amen to that. pls just know that u are a step to uniben. feel free to call for any info about your course of choice. add me up on 2go username alexium101
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Akhigbode01(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2013
oginni261: gud 2 c u here metaphyzist i was part of d last yrs thread.but didnt get admitted.pray dis yr is difft.
my mission here is not more than Fun, prayer and Encouragement. My younger Brother wrote JAMB last year &when He was attempting d Questions, he noticed dat most of his answers were B, B, B...and he decided to erase all d odd Options and shaded B, B, B, B... In all d 100 questions in Use of English, 50 in maths, 50 in Govt & 50 in Econs. A week later when Men were watching a catoon movie, A gentleman frm JAMB office came 2 our House with a Man of God. Pls Guess what was their mission!
Anyway, SUCCESS IN ALL UR EXAMS.
I graciously rep ECOSTAT TEAM and I remain d then Trailer driver now RETIRED But not Tired of Academic wahala!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]............. A uniben student, here 2 help in my best possible way. Thanks 2 jazino nd his team 4 deir gud work nd support. Jst want 2 assure u dat if u read wel, u wil surely make it. 4 dose dat chose linguistics, no doubt u hav made it. All u nid do is 2 get ur 50 or more nd u're dere wt us. Wish u al surex susex
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Akhigbode01(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS ON UR JAMB SUCCESS!

I Love men that are really invariably determined regardless of D circumstances. God bless U all. Hope to see U all in UNIBENNNNN

How many of una know D Bible verse when JESUS CHRIST take Use pidgin English talk to D people? Answer and increase ur chances of winning a Basket full of ONIONs.

some years Back During post UTME, We saw some people in UNIBEN cuting some Iron Rods and my friend told me dat they are in d Department of WELDERs and IRON BENDERs. Is there any friend like dat this year?

When U like or comment on my posts pls always indicate ur name so dat ur name can enter my list of commitee of Friends in Uniben. Thanks for choosing UNIBEN!

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by alexiump: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
i believe that 2days exams have been marked as success to u. i will beg u to start preparing for post utme. knowing that uniben just resume second semester last week and post utme is always done in the second semester about a month to the school exams and the school exams is schedule to come up in the month of july, i guess the post utme will be by jume is guess is right. just see urself as if u just have one month to prepare. pls prepare well don't to this thread and be looking for guys that will help to gain admission and work ur way into uniben. frankly, no one can help u because everybody here is a student and never be deceive by those that says they are Doctor, professor or that they have connection to help u. the best connect that u should have is God and focus on ur study. take care.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mexyz(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
@Alexiump,nice talk bro,was abt to fall 4 dat doctor or professor tinz,nt untl mum caught me caln one of d idiots nd she warnd me to stop it,she jst believd in her son's ability,though i was doubtn myself. I adhere to her warning.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mexyz(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
Am proudly a student of UNIBEST nw,jst work hard nd unibest wl jst be a startn point 4 u. Akhigbode d retired trailer driver,i see u o. Gudluck to you guys in ur postume nd welcme to d CLEARANCE FUN in advance. *I rep banking*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by jazinogold(m): 4:44am On Apr 28, 2013
JAMBites HOW was ur Exam yesterday? Share your experience!
AFTER JAMB what NEXT??
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2013
jazinogold: JAMBites HOW was ur Exam yesterday? Share your experience!
AFTER JAMB what NEXT??
the NEXT thing for me is REST. I read for this jamb like a laborer .
Will call for re-enforcement after I see ma result. I pray God crowns all our effort with success IJN.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Didi5(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
I have every cause to thank God for discovering this thread while preparing for UTME.Ur invaluable contributions and prompt reply to questions asked will not go unrewarded.From this thread i have been able to see what is required of me to have my admission letter this time.God bless u all.May God grant us our desired UTME scores IJN.I however appeal that u should not relent from the great work uv started.IAMIZRAEL
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by alexiump: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
Mexyz: @Alexiump,nice talk bro,was abt to fall 4 dat doctor or professor tinz,nt untl mum caught me caln one of d idiots nd she warnd me to stop it,she jst believd in her son's ability,though i was doubtn myself. I adhere to her warning.
we got to let them know before they become prey.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by alexiump: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
remember that u are to resume ur post utme study tomorrow. u have rested for two days. success in advance.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 12:14am On Apr 29, 2013
alexiump: remember that u are to resume ur post utme study tomorrow. u have rested for two days. success in advance.
I'm not a pessimist but I think its more appropriate to start post-ume preparation after we see our utme result . #just-thinking-out-loud#
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Daniel0sas(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2013
faby11: [color=#770077][/color]............. A uniben student, here 2 help in my best possible way. Thanks 2 jazino nd his team 4 deir gud work nd support. Jst want 2 assure u dat if u read wel, u wil surely make it. 4 dose dat chose linguistics, no doubt u hav made it. All u nid do is 2 get ur 50 or more nd u're dere wt us. Wish u al surex susex
. Wat of english and literature,wat shld b d target?...nd do we av any n d auz?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mexyz(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
Lol@Adex,my broda u can rest o,anyway neva 4get dat postume is arnd d corner(u've passed ur jamb already) WELCME TO UNIBEN(In uniben,everybdy is a potential scholar)
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2013
Mexyz: Lol@Adex,my broda u can rest o,anyway neva 4get dat postume is arnd d corner(u've passed ur jamb already) WELCME TO UNIBEN(In uniben,everybdy is a potential scholar)
thank you sir.....@all please, where can i find past post-ume qusetions in lasgidi?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Didi5(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2013
Good morning all
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by chaarly(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2013
Howdy admin.. Pls does uniben accept nabteb?? Pls reply
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by maxwelljohn525: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
I guess you guys have an online fm on fbook. Saw it at www.facebook.com/unibenonlinefm una dey carry last o. AAU own don blow
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by ajetolu(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2013
>comprehensive passage 1 Farminig is the most
important aspect of
agriculture that has atracted
attention within the last few
years.Agriculture has other
aspects like fishery,livestockand
poultry.All these are also
important in that they have
to do with the production of
items,which human beings
consume for survival. In many parts of the world
today,farming has been
regarded as the main stay of
the economy.Crops such as
cocoa,rubber and cotton
have been produced in such commercial quantities that
are sold to other countries.In
these other countries,there is
the need to spend a lot of
money on
agriculture,particularly farming.Most farmers use
other modern tools.A lot of
them have to store
crops,most of which are
always destroyed by insects
and pests before harvest time.All these have adverse
effect on their productivity. The government can do a lot
to help farmers.Farmer's cvo
operative societies can be
encouraged and loans can be
made available to farmers
through government institutions like banks and
finance corporations.Farmers
can be taught how to build
good and strong structures
for their produce.All of these
can help to improve the conditions of farmers in
these countries. 1. The most important aspect
of agriculture mentioned in
the passage is (a)poultry(b)
fishery(c)livestock(d)
farming ANSWERcheesy 2. farming in many countries
today is (a) an alternative to
poultry (b) of great
assistance to the economy (c)
for those that do not have
jobs (d) for the illiterates. ANSWER: B 3. Some countries produce
more and better crops than
others because the farmers in
the former (a) are more
educated (b) have greater
man power (c) have more modern equipment (d) have
fertile land. ANSWER C 4. In other to improve the
state of farming,the
Government should (a) give
all farmers enough money to
work with (b) sell enough
fertilizers to all farmers (c) find ways of financing and
modernizing the farming
system (d) help farmers
with the storage of there
crops. ANSWER:C 5. A lot of crops are wasted
because farmers (a) allow
insects and pest to destroy
their crops (b) do not have
enough money to invest in
harvesters (c) do not have good storage facilities (d)
hervest too much in a time.
AMSWER:C Note: For more
comprehension tips,see
solution to 2006
comprehensive passages. Read the passsage below
carefully and answer the
questions that follow.Each
question carries 2 marks. COMPREHENSION PASSAGE II Developments in elecronic
science have transformed the
art of record keeping in
modern
age.Traditionally,records of
events were kept only in people's minds.It depended
very much on the retentive
power of th human
memory. This was
extremely dangerous as
people either forget events wholly or in part or
deliberately falsified details
to suit their various
interests.Interminable
arguments were thus the
order of the day.Even writing,which replaced
mental recording was not
entirely free from these
shortcomings as untruths
could be written as true
records either willingly or inadvertently.With the
advent of the electronic
memory however,these
dangers have been largely
overcome.Recordings in
audio and videocasettes now show not only what
happened ,but also who did
or said what including how
and when 6. The author believes that
electronic recording is (a)
superior only to mental
recording(b)inferior to both
mental recording and
writing(c)superior to both mental recording and
writing(d)inferior to only
writing ANSWER:C 7. The writer believes taht
the art of record keeping has
(a)improved over the years
(b)endangered the art of
writing(c)enhanced human
memory(d)overcome all the problems facing it.
ANSWER:A 8. How many stages of
development did the writer
mentioned while discussing
the art of record keeping?(a)
Two(b)Three(c)Four(d)Five
ANSWER:B 9. According to the
author,human memory is
unreliable because people(a)
die and we forget what they
said(b)forget events to tell
lies(c)do not always know who did what and when
ANSWER:B 10. From the passage,we
gather that writing is almost
(a)as unreliable as electronic
memory(b)as unrelaible as
electronic memory(c)more
reliable than electronic memory(d)not to be
compared to any other
recording system ANSWER:
A In each of the questions 11 to
13,Identify the option taht
has stress pattern different
from the rest. 11. (a)Factory(b)Distinctive
(c)Regular(d)National
ANSWER:B 12.(a)Interpret(b)Period(c)
Destructive(d)Forever
ANSWER:B 13.(a)Useless(b)Enact(c)Unless
(d)Combine ANSWER:C In each of questions 14 to
26,choose the option nearest
in meaning in the word(s) or
phrase(s) underlined. 14. The singer's popularity is
beginning to DECLINE (a)
slope(b)disappear(c)wane(d)
darken. ANSWER:C 15. Ade is at the VERGE of
nervous breakdown,so he
must be careful (a)brink(b)
margin(c)avenue(d)fringe
ANSWER:A 16. An open car gives no
protection against the
ELEMENTS (a)weather(b)
atoms(c)dust(d)atmosphere
ANSWER:A 17. He has never been a good
mediator in family disputes
because in most cases,his
views are JAUNDICED (a)
coloured(b)prejudiced(c)
suspicious(d)unscrupulous ANSWER:B 18. In some parts of our
society,people are
OSTRACIZED purely on the
basis of their percentage (a)
hated(b)disrespected(c)
locked up(d)shut off from others. ANSWER: D 19. My Friend will hate his
Uncle forever because he
LEFT HIM IN THE LURCH at his
hour of need (a)abadoned
him(b)punished him(c)
disrespected him(d)despised him. ANSWER:A 20. All of efforts made to
settle the quarrel were
FUTILE (a)successful(b)
fruitless(c)wicked(d)
reasonable ANSWER:B 21. Kelechi HARDLY EVEN
falls sick (a)most often(b)
very seldom(c)frequently(d)
sometime ANSWER:B 22. It is sheer FANTASY to
believe that there could
never be a miscalculation by
any antion taht has atomic
weapon(a)dream(b)hope(c)
nonsense(d)joke ANSWER:A 23. The INGENIOUS scheme of
the robbers broke down
because of the efficiency of
the police officer (a)
suspicious(b)ambitious(c)
deceitful(d)clever ANSWER D 24. Our town is so small that
we are always MEETING our
school master accidentally (a)
falling into(b)finding(c)
running into(d)stepping on
ANSWER:C 25.One has to score not less
than 200marks in the UME
together with meeting other
conditions TO BE QUALIFIED
TO WRITE the Uniben post
UME screening test(a)to be exempted from(b)to become
a candidate for(c)to be
considered for(d)to seek
permission for ANSWER:B 26. He went through fire
before he qualified as a
doctor(a)a fire accident(b)a
hilarious experience(c)some
purification(d)a tough time
ANSWERcheesy In each of questions 27 to
40,choose the options that
are opposite in meaning to
the the word(s) underlined. 27. The chairman's verdict
REDRESSED the injustice
meted out by the secretary
(a)corrected(b)restored(c)
aggravated(d)addressed
ANSWER:C 28. Uche could not travel last
December because of the
SEVERITY of the harmattan
(a)cold(b)mildness(c)warmth
(d)moderation ANSWER:B 29. Travelling in the night can
be ORDEAL(a)a great exercise
(b)a great fear(c)a great
endurance(d)a great pleasure
ANSWERcheesy 30. Bola is very
PROVOCATIVE in her style of
dressing(a)modest(b)happy
(c)angry(d)beautiful
ANSWER: A 31. Joke thought that her
father was very CALLOUS(a)
indifferent(b)compassionate
(c)wicked(d)careless
ANSWER:B 32 The lions of Cameroon is
really AN INDOMITABLE
team(a)a powerful(b)
difficult(c)a weak(d)an
unexciting ANSWER:C 33 To almost everyone in the
little village,Ada's behaviour
is the most ODIOUS(a)
repulsive(b)compassionate(c)
interesting(d)charming
ANSWER:C 34. Adamu was so
vociferous during the
meeting of the congretation
that he succeeded in
incurring the WRATH of the
chairman(a)an ideal(b) admiration(c)displeasure(d)
sympathy ANSWER: B 35. It was AN INOPPORTUNE
moment for you to make
thatb suggestion(a)an ideal
(b)a wrong(c)an exact(d)a
sad ANSWER: A 36. He devoted too much
time to PERIPHERAL aspects
(a)unimportant(b)superficial
(c)minor(d)main ANSWERcheesy\ 37. The climate of Nigeria is
an ENVERVATING one(a)a
weakening(b)an energy
sapping(c)an invogorating(d)
sluggish ANSWER:C 38. The girl's IDIOSYNCRASY
was a passion for bread and
butter(a)stupid outburst(b)
general tendency(c)singular
characteristics(d)occupational
calling ANSWER:B 39. Once he has decided taht
something needs doing,my
brother is very
UNSWERVING of purpose(a)
erratic(b)tenacious(c)
stubborn(d)simple ANSWERcheesy 40. Those were the days of
FALLACY that some
languages are primitive
while others are not(a)
argument(b)exercise(c)
misconception(d)truth ANSWER : D

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by ajetolu(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2013
datz uniben putme english 2006 4 u. Love u all add me on 2go Ajetolu lets discuz.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by alexiump: 1:43pm On May 01, 2013
gud afternoon pals, what u really need now is know how to utilise the time. at present the school have short semester and almost all the students will start exams by july and that means that ur post-utme may come up by june. pls start to read now. just let me know if u don't how to get the past question in ur state. i will tell u one.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Didi5(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2013
Please i need a soft copy of the uniben putme past questions for law.U may kindly forward a copy to olumese769@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.