Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,647 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (1460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1152333 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Vickhov(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Doc_Miss:

Oh, I'm sorry Suave. It wasn't intentional.
Thanks barney wink

Happy birthday!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Vickhov(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
jazinogold: At the moment, UNIBEN ASUU
chapter congress is going on.
ASUU NEC meeting to hold on
Wednesday.
Before Friday, ASUU's position in
respect to last Monday's meeting
with FG ought to have been made
known.
This week shall determine the fate
of Nigerian students as regards
this strike.
If ASUU rejects FG's uncertain
offer that means strike continues,
then i would now relax myself
and widely open my eyes to
watch the reactions of NANS and
our various S.U.Gs' leaders.
Outcome of UNIBEN ASUU
Chapter's congress shall
subsequently be posted.

Uniben don't have an active SUG executives and i guess it's obtainable in most of our public versities.it's better you narrowly close ur eyes cos those one's won't react&even if they pretend to,know one is gonna be taking them serious.
I think ASUU are trying to play games here.We all know that it's not all the chapters that will agree.so what then happens if we have some that agree and those who doesn't?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vickhov:

Uniben don't have an active SUG executives and i guess it's obtainable in most of our public versities.it's better you narrowly close ur eyes cos those one's won't react&even if they pretend to,know one is gonna be taking them serious.
I think ASUU are trying to play games here.We all know that it's not all the chapters that will agree.so what then happens if we have some that agree and those who doesn't?
big school like uniben no gt active s.u.g
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
felastika: Hahahahahahah...cray mdfkas no wan go back to class,abeg make una tell dem,they(Uniben lectures) av failed...they want strike 2 c0ntinue...FUTO,IMSU,A.B.U zaria,UI wants d strike to be suspended,oya 4-1,we stil dey count
Uniben tin 2 dey tire pers0n...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by jazinogold(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fellow students, the congress is
over. And as far as UNIBEN ASUU
chapter is concern, THE STRIKE
SHOULD CONTINUE.
UNIBEN CHAPTER gave the FG two
weeks ultimatum to commence
the implementation of what they
(FG) promised before they
(UNIBEN ASUU) could call off the
strike.
NOTE: The above info is the
position of UNIBEN CHAPTER.
Majority wins the crown. If
majority of ASUU's chapters say
the strike should be called off,
then the decision of the majority
would be adopted.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hmmn...UNIBEN LECTURERS WANTS STRIKE TO C0NTINUE...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vickhov:

lyk seriousli. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. it is obvious that you r a BLOODY FRESHER.. Why else would you say that uniben's sug is nt active??
atleast I knw wetin u dy talk here.
Read latest news and u wil c dat ASUU said It is gonna work with MAJORITY i.e MAJORITY WINS
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
exPLIcit7: Hmmn...UNIBEN LECTURERS WANTS STRIKE TO C0NTINUE...
they r nt well.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
exPLIcit7: Hmmn...UNIBEN LECTURERS WANTS STRIKE TO C0NTINUE...
u c wetyn i dey yan since,na uniben carry dis tyn for head pass,na y dem neva put admitted for our status.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Pokemon43(f): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
jazinogold: Fellow students, the congress is
SHOULD CONTINUE.
strike.
would be adopted.
i pray it is called off oooooooooooooooo
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by PrinceOse(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
uniben is ASUU dm sefs...even if ASUU strike 1day uniben go strike
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
jazinogold: Fellow students, the congress is
SHOULD CONTINUE.
strike.
would be adopted.

Lol...nawa for uniben o....abeg, make the reasonable unis wey dey among ASUU call off the strike...Uniben fit continue their own if dey want.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by mofeuniben(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
PrinceOse: uniben is ASUU dm sefs...even if ASUU strike 1day uniben go strike

Hehehe..if Abu, OAU,UI and unilag support say make the strike end, uniben no get choice but to surrender.

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
oluafolabi:
The following schools have voted to end strike;
EKSU,OAU,ABU,UNILAG,UI,FUTA and AAUA. Let's hope
the northern Unis will make sense.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)

The strike is over....
*shame on Uniben*
*sad*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Now students from oda thread go come our thread dey yab us
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Vickhov(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
I-am-Winner:
lyk seriousli. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. it is obvious that you r a BLOODY FRESHER.. Why else would you say that uniben's sug is nt active??
atleast I knw wetin u dy talk here.
Read latest news and u wil c dat ASUU said It is gonna work with MAJORITY i.e MAJORITY WINS

I don't have an axe to grind with you&neither do i owe you any explanation.Those guys came to basement and said all manner of things&up till now they've not fulfilled a single tin out of what they promised and here comes someone who just recently gain admission and already knows what been active is all about.Let them keep feeding u with lies.Other than that ATM machine at June12 I'll be glad if you can list Osifo's notable achievements for me.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vickhov:

I don't have an axe to grind with you&neither do i owe you any explanation.Those guys came to basement and said all manner of things&up till now they've not fulfilled a single tin out of what they promised and here comes someone who just recently gain admission and already knows what been active is all about.Let them keep feeding u with lies.Other than that ATM machine at June12 I'll be glad if you can list Osifo's notable achievements for me.

The solar street lights..
Sug market..
Uhm ai av to admit that you are right bro!!.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Vickhov(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
I-am-Winner:

The solar street lights..
Sug market..
Uhm ai av to admit that you are right bro!!.

Lols...solar street lights na NDDC project.I think it's suppose to be in every federal universities across the Niger Delta region.I don't know about uniport,unical&federal uni,uyo cos I've not been there but it's obtainable in FUTA
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vickhov:

Lols...solar street lights na NDDC project.I think it's suppose to be in every federal universities across the Niger Delta region.I don't know about uniport,unical&federal uni,uyo cos I've not been there but it's obtainable in FUTA
pls ur dept and level??

Am sure u r nt in 100level..
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
God touch them ooo! Let them call it off once and for all! We dun need to stay at home for a year b4 ASUU realise that they are seriously tampering with the padlock of our Educatn ooo

Good pm 2 y'all
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Pokemon43(f): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Romanticboy1: God touch them ooo! Let them call it off once and for all! We dun need to stay at home for a year b4 ASUU realise that they are seriously tampering with the padlock of our Educatn ooo

Good pm 2 y'all
good pm bro,i even read on facebook dat delsu chapter of ASUU has suspended their strike av asked my friend to verify if it true.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Uniben can dy put tins for head as if say na dem na d strike affect pass....
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Pokemon43(f): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ken excel: Uniben can dy put tins for head as if say na dem na d strike affect pass....
i by say is dem dat sabi strike pass.mtcheeeeewww
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kenexcel(m): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pokemon43: i by say is dem dat sabi strike pass.mtcheeeeewww
Dnt mindeth dem joor....Make dem dy form oga @ d top....
Even person wen don see admitted for jamb site nw stil dy fear make uniben no go do sth else..
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
mofeuniben: latet mtn free browsing http://www.eminado.com/2013/11/free-unlimited-browsing-with-mtn.html
u don come mark register
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Faith93: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Evening to y'all!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Faith93: Evening to y'all!

pm baby.
Hw was ya day? Boring as usual huh?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pokemon43: good pm bro,i even read on facebook dat delsu chapter of ASUU has suspended their strike av asked my friend to verify if it true.

chapter or nat! They should rub their minds together and come to a meaningful conclusion!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by ikhuoria2(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
I heard DAT Uniben gave fg 2weeks ultimatum to implement d new offer.... wat I don't understand is which offer are dey expecting to b implemented... is it d 100bn already disbursed ....or d 220bn to b given to dem next yr?

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IamSylva(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Damn i'm vewi late.. But better late than never

For she's a jolly good
fellow, for she's a jolly
good fellow
For she's a jolly good
fellowwww, which
nobody can deny
Which nobody can
deny, which nobody
can deny
For she's a jolly good
fellow, for she's a jolly
good fellow
For she's a jolly good
fellowwww, which
nobody can deny!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOC_MISSsmiley

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Faith93: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Romanticboy1:

pm baby.
Hw was ya day? Boring as usual huh?

actually, it was ok nd urs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.