Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1148184 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by benusi: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kolade9: And em.......these law students should stop posting big big words o cry..... I can't fit to stand up and goand start looking for dictionary

Yeah ... I "hate" law people
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by benusi: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kolade9:

Sobbing? Or you look like these? Heheheh
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IKJ66(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
I don mature now,yhu cant just come here and post tinz dat wud scare me again coz God dy my back......shakes head vigorously at doz shivering at the syt of the so called cut off mark.....

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Riley_Freeman:

apologise? This annoys me.. Honestly! Why should I? what did I do wrong? I annoyed her? For stating the Obvious? Oh! That's my crime? Like..seriously?

This was same person who gave me the 'whatever'...any idea how that pisses me off? Still.. I greeted 'goodmorning' n gave her the happy face...why?because I didn't want "this" to happen...but here we are, its happened!

Now let's face it! What was her purpose of posting about her 'updated profile' in the first place? What was even Jovie's motive of posting that? Didn't it all boil down to "please view my profile"? Didn't it all boil down to seeking attention?

You all know I started the whole issue last night when I mentioned how lovely Mehlena's smile was &virtually everyone here concurred. But this morning what are we seeing? Everyone is uploading their pics! N it's almost become like a competition..n NO! I dont have a problem with that! But it becomes a problem when we start going about it in the wrong way.

The other day, dixtrix came out to say 'rate my pic over 10'..so did someone else.. I think sylvalord.. N nobody had a problem with that..or did anyone? N that's exactly my point.. If you want that attention..go about it the right way.

So don't think I have a problem with Beezally.. Cuz I don't.. It might even interest you to know we are from the same State n she's even my friend on 2go.. But that doesn't mean I'd stay quiet when she's wrong.. As a mata of fact, pple closer to me are those I tend to scold the most.

Typing this.. I just realised smthing.. It was never my place to do that.. I should've just read n ignored..n here is it Beezally.. I'm sorry, truly sorry for tagging you an attention seeker.

With that said, I hope you 're all happy now? N I realise how childish I was to say.. I'd quit if she doesn't respond.. I'z really stupid to have said that.. Quitting isn't what I need.. All I need now is a "break"..a break from all these. N isn't necessarily cuz of "this" that happened..if you've been following my posts for a while, you'd know I've talked about taking a break from this page..n I think now is the time.. No doubt, will be back when the list is out.

N please permit me to talk about this..Y'all know my story last year, N just like we're like a family here now.. So it was..but the difference is.. We were the "left overs" last yr..U know..after the admission process..nothing for us..everyone needed solace.

Personally, I lost myself..cuz I knw what I went thru to make sure.."Yes! I'm in"..I knw the efforts I made..I knw the BS I passed thru..n all that.. Still, Uniben didnt see me as 'good enough'..it was one devastating phase in my life..being abandoned by friends..esp those I trusted with my life.. Hearing BS like "upon all what he did..where is he?" n so many odas... Feeling depressed..n all that.

I had to quit Social networking 'cuz I needed to find myself..n by HIS grace, I did. I came back..n I addressed them.. "So Uniben f**ked us up but that isn't the end of it.. Yes, we had to wait for 1st, 2nd,3rd batch for admission..yet nothing.. We had to wait from June(wen we wrote the exam) til Feb (wen matric was held) to realise it wasn't to be..but this time, if Uniben, we must..then first batch it shall be!"

I did all I could..to encourage them, esp those who were closer to me(wont mention any name).. I came online occasionally to knw hw dey were faring, to offer my own piece of advise concerning Jamb esp.."if jamb says those 2novels must be read, don't act smart..go for it".

N of all these, just 1 person came to say.. "Freeman, I knw we didnt get what we wanted..but thanks, atleast U helped in every possible way You could".. N its not as if I crave their thanks or anything...for all that belongs to THE ONE ABOVE.

Jamb result came, n it wasn't really the best.. N again, I offered the encouragement n advise I could.. They asked me my score.. N I didn't say exactly what it was..for it was my decision to keep it to myself.. NOT EVEN MY PARENTS knew about it until it was time for the postume..n it wasn't because it was sooo good..jeez! Itz so far from that..as a matter of fact.. I only saw it as " a ticket" to write Uniben's postume.. It was nothing really.. n I thank GOD for that.

But what exactly is it I'm hearing about me today? That I'm a traitor? How come? Because I decided to keep my score to myself? Really? That's how you guys see it? N you go about saying all sorts of things about me? Including things I never imagined myself doing?you come here on NL, view my posts..n go tell the others?

Wow! Humans! Humans!! Humans!!!.. You never cease to amaze me.. I remember what the Green Globin told Peter Parker in Spiderman1... "the city.. one thing they love
more than a hero....is to see a hero fail..fall..die
trying. In spite of everything you've done for
them, eventually, they will hate you."

n that's exactly how it turned out to be..wasn't it?.. So, I say Thanks.. Thank you..But One thing I'd never allow is ..let what you guys say about me define who I am.. I'd keep on being me.

Back to the original post..Once again, Beezally, I'm sorry... N HBD2U Didi.

Even if I dont know who you guys are..or your impression about me.. I love you all..equally.

See y'all september 2nd smiley
Chai! I pray make I use my etisalat free MB take type all dis things wey u type so
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Riley_Freeman:

apologise? This annoys me.. Honestly! Why should I? what did I do wrong? I annoyed her? For stating the Obvious? Oh! That's my crime? Like..seriously?

This was same person who gave me the 'whatever'...any idea how that pisses me off? Still.. I greeted 'goodmorning' n gave her the happy face...why?because I didn't want "this" to happen...but here we are, its happened!

Now let's face it! What was her purpose of posting about her 'updated profile' in the first place? What was even Jovie's motive of posting that? Didn't it all boil down to "please view my profile"? Didn't it all boil down to seeking attention?

You all know I started the whole issue last night when I mentioned how lovely Mehlena's smile was &virtually everyone here concurred. But this morning what are we seeing? Everyone is uploading their pics! N it's almost become like a competition..n NO! I dont have a problem with that! But it becomes a problem when we start going about it in the wrong way.

The other day, dixtrix came out to say 'rate my pic over 10'..so did someone else.. I think sylvalord.. N nobody had a problem with that..or did anyone? N that's exactly my point.. If you want that attention..go about it the right way.

So don't think I have a problem with Beezally.. Cuz I don't.. It might even interest you to know we are from the same State n she's even my friend on 2go.. But that doesn't mean I'd stay quiet when she's wrong.. As a mata of fact, pple closer to me are those I tend to scold the most.

Typing this.. I just realised smthing.. It was never my place to do that.. I should've just read n ignored..n here is it Beezally.. I'm sorry, truly sorry for tagging you an attention seeker.

With that said, I hope you 're all happy now? N I realise how childish I was to say.. I'd quit if she doesn't respond.. I'z really stupid to have said that.. Quitting isn't what I need.. All I need now is a "break"..a break from all these. N isn't necessarily cuz of "this" that happened..if you've been following my posts for a while, you'd know I've talked about taking a break from this page..n I think now is the time.. No doubt, will be back when the list is out.

N please permit me to talk about this..Y'all know my story last year, N just like we're like a family here now.. So it was..but the difference is.. We were the "left overs" last yr..U know..after the admission process..nothing for us..everyone needed solace.

Personally, I lost myself..cuz I knw what I went thru to make sure.."Yes! I'm in"..I knw the efforts I made..I knw the BS I passed thru..n all that.. Still, Uniben didnt see me as 'good enough'..it was one devastating phase in my life..being abandoned by friends..esp those I trusted with my life.. Hearing BS like "upon all what he did..where is he?" n so many odas... Feeling depressed..n all that.

I had to quit Social networking 'cuz I needed to find myself..n by HIS grace, I did. I came back..n I addressed them.. "So Uniben f**ked us up but that isn't the end of it.. Yes, we had to wait for 1st, 2nd,3rd batch for admission..yet nothing.. We had to wait from June(wen we wrote the exam) til Feb (wen matric was held) to realise it wasn't to be..but this time, if Uniben, we must..then first batch it shall be!"

I did all I could..to encourage them, esp those who were closer to me(wont mention any name).. I came online occasionally to knw hw dey were faring, to offer my own piece of advise concerning Jamb esp.."if jamb says those 2novels must be read, don't act smart..go for it".

N of all these, just 1 person came to say.. "Freeman, I knw we didnt get what we wanted..but thanks, atleast U helped in every possible way You could".. N its not as if I crave their thanks or anything...for all that belongs to THE ONE ABOVE.

Jamb result came, n it wasn't really the best.. N again, I offered the encouragement n advise I could.. They asked me my score.. N I didn't say exactly what it was..for it was my decision to keep it to myself.. NOT EVEN MY PARENTS knew about it until it was time for the postume..n it wasn't because it was sooo good..jeez! Itz so far from that..as a matter of fact.. I only saw it as " a ticket" to write Uniben's postume.. It was nothing really.. n I thank GOD for that.

But what exactly is it I'm hearing about me today? That I'm a traitor? How come? Because I decided to keep my score to myself? Really? That's how you guys see it? N you go about saying all sorts of things about me? Including things I never imagined myself doing?you come here on NL, view my posts..n go tell the others?

Wow! Humans! Humans!! Humans!!!.. You never cease to amaze me.. I remember what the Green Globin told Peter Parker in Spiderman1... "the city.. one thing they love
more than a hero....is to see a hero fail..fall..die
trying. In spite of everything you've done for
them, eventually, they will hate you."

n that's exactly how it turned out to be..wasn't it?.. So, I say Thanks.. Thank you..But One thing I'd never allow is ..let what you guys say about me define who I am.. I'd keep on being me.

Back to the original post..Once again, Beezally, I'm sorry... N HBD2U Didi.

Even if I dont know who you guys are..or your impression about me.. I love you all..equally.

See y'all september 2nd smiley
Chai! I pray make I use my etisalat free MB take type all dis things wey u type so
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SchoolTins: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
benusi:

lol, permit me to ask why sir?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kolade9(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
benusi:

nawa o
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by dharmora(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kolade9:
nawa o
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz benusi wah course u qoin for
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kolade9(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
benusi:

Sobbing? Or you look like these? Heheheh
ehn....i'm an Alien na angry
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kolade9(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
dharmora: lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz
like ojinbe would say....laughing out loud zebra zebra zebra zebra zebra zebra zebra grin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by ditrix(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
PlAying oghene doh wit ma keyboard.sylvalord add me on 2go odizee910 mk I learn frm d pa.... lord
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by benusi: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
SchoolTins: lol, permit me to ask why sir?

Sorry I mean the gals only
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by benusi: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kolade9:
ehn....i'm an Alien na angry

Predator or Specie?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by benusi: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
dharmora: lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz benusi wah course u qoin for

I applied for Law but I want Medicine now
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kolade9(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
benusi:

Sorry I mean the gals only
what!!!!!!!! Are u sick ni? Oya goand sleep angry
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SchoolTins: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
It's a rap on today's thread proceedings.

Gudnite guys, and be sure to pray before you sleep.

Peace!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Beezally: Hey everyone am sincerely sorry for wat ever trouble i myt av cuzed to anyone and riley forgive me if did anytin wrong to u
i refused to post because i need som time to cool off becuz i knw my self and also av been out with my mom since morning doing some stuff
if u wud lyk to knw my reason for posting diz "hmmm my profile is finallly updated" which caused all the trouble note d finally which means dats its been difficult for me to update my profile since i got interest in narialand dat was d reason i posted that ...
I forget tinz lyk quarells easily so i hope we cool i dnt av much too say
see u during clearance
U & riley freeman (old trafford), unu dey act, "Yeh Vaada Raha (sunita film)" grin
Abeg make unu gor dat unu long advert brake make I rush gor see Hajia Kalamatu 4 d next street joor cool
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by benusi: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kolade9:
what!!!!!!!! Are u sick ni? Oya goand sleep angry

Im not sick but was rather made for the sick... Neither do I sleep cos the cousin of sleep is death
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by dharmora(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
benusi:

I applied for Law but I want Medicine now
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by dharmora(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=dharmora][/quote]quy u dey confuse me w0h
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by benusi: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
SchoolTins:
It's a rap on today's thread proceedings.

Gudnite guys, and be sure to pray before you sleep.

Peace!

Yeah ..... But really, more temptation than faith
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kolade9(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
benusi:

Im not sick but was rather made for the sick... Neither do I sleep cos the cousin of sleep is death
ki l'eleyi n ko so gan?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kolade9(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
dharmora: quy u dey confuse me w0h
me too..... *whispers* ah no sure say the guy well
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by benusi: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
dharmora: quy u dey confuse me w0h

Im just trying to say that with God, all things are possible and even though I did not meet the merit cut off mark for Medicine, I can be admitted into 200L Directly.

You can only please God with Faith (Mobile Faith ohhhh)
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by benusi: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kolade9:
me too..... *whispers* ah no sure say the guy well

Speak plainly please.... Its you I think who's "seedy" I would have shaded Kolade if it was amongst the options on that day. I guess my Medical Peeps know what Im saying.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kolade9(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
benusi:

Speak plainly please.... Its you I think who's "seedy" I would have shaded Kolade if it was amongst the options on that day. I guess my Medical Peeps know what Im saying.
so seedy means sick.......me ah shaded pregnant ni o :\
well the result is out already
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
U & riley freeman (old trafford), unu dey act, "Yeh Vaada Raha (sunita film)" grin
Abeg make unu gor dat unu long advert brake make I rush gor see Hajia Kalamatu 4 d next street joor cool
Lol! Shebi
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Miscellaneous: Riley_ freeman vs beezally

I can see the hot arguement and I saw a very very long post by riley_freeman playing on the human mind (but not mine). I wonder who would read that post and not feel sorry for him except those who love taking a stand-like me.

my Assessment
1. Beezally intended to seek attention with that post, no doubt!
2. The reply riley_freeman gave to her would av gotten me angry if it was me.
3. Beezally was angry...sure ! View her 2nd post after the ''attention seeking post.''
4. Riley_freeman 4rm wat i saw u cant live with an hostel mate.

TO EVERYONE:
YOU GUYS SHOULD MIND THE WAY U TALK TO SOMEBODY HERE....WE HAVE THIS...i dont know...but something we all dont av equal. Some posts u guys do make since the start of this thread is very annoying...i knw sometin like this would occur dats y i dnt post much except these few times..i dont knw...but its beta to laff over such posts...that i think beezally should av done...and riley_freeman..hmm...let me *comment my reserve* (like adex) but giv me ur 2go id we nid to talk or mayb somebody gv me his id ....

note>> the post u see above is not to cause any form of confusion or worsen the current state of event but, instead, tell the faults of the concerned individuals....#peace #basketbrain.tk ...¥ at least i gave my judgement 4rm a neutral stand--didnt considered GENDER! ¥
Ur head iz there bwoda.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by benusi: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kolade9:
so seedy means sick.......me ah shaded pregnant ni o :\
well the result is out already

But really, we have contextual meaning.. Anyway what was your aggregate?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kolade9(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
benusi:

But really, we have contextual meaning.. Anyway what was your aggregate?
76,what are my chances of getting admitted? sad
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by dharmora(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kolade9:
cool
Kolade9:
76 quy u dey hot ooooooooooo
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by benusi: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kolade9:

Hahahha. I greet you boss. But with my 59, my name will top yours numerically on the Merit list. heheheh. Anyway, congrats.

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.