Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1152001 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2013
Romanticboy1:

r u ganna tke it?

i dey wait 4 delsu list first o b4 i dcyd
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2013
good mornin peeps

hmmm
Lamar
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2013
Jemimahsummers:
i dey wait 4 delsu list first o b4 i dcyd
u even av 2baskets of eggs
dats gud
;me i gat only1
Bonne chance(good luck)

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by sigidporte(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2013
that guy that got social work, whats ur agg pls?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2013
Romanticboy1:

av u checked?
Nat yet bwo.
Nat yet!
*smiles*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by masterpein(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2013
na whch list we cum dy expect 4rm KOFA
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Uzzidili(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2013
Romanticboy1:

is dt nat d song ogogoro men sing?
thats man must wak
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2013
Good morning JESUS
Good morning LORD

Good morning y'all
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2013
Sylvalord1: Good morning JESUS
Good morning LORD

Good morning y'all
Morning!
*smiles*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Profemmy001(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2013
Romanticboy1:

i gat history
hw is d course like?

Quite Quite On Point. Welcome 2 D dept of d Gr8 Historians in advance!

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2013
Mickey7: it's important u knw y?
yea,i know "y".itz part of the english alphabet!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2013
Asakel:
Nat yet bwo.
Nat yet!
*smiles*

dis ur smile is suspicious woh!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Uzzidili(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2013
To those of you who have been admitted. Congrats. Don't forget to obtain ur admission letter scratch card from jamb office for 1k. Print the letter cos you'll most definitely need it for clearance

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by jovie50: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2013
congrats to those who av been offered admission, our's is on the way!!!!! GOOD MORNING ALL........
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by akpananiefiok(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2013
Romanticboy1:

nat admitted nd u r happy?nat even no admission yet?chai! lipsrsealed
i mean sorry, nt admited yet
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by sigidporte(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2013
people are being given the course i wrote for and i've not been given anything yet... Dnt really know what that means..
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2013
Asakel:
Lol!
CSO
Na ma hammer o. Can't find it.
Buh how va na....jes wake up diz morning..see the BWEAKING! O'boy i nearly shit ma bladder o.
How z da ministery?
Hahahaha....ministry dey move well well grin

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by BlessedFellow: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2013
Congratulations to those that have been offered admission in Great UNIBEN! Congratulations in advance to those that will be offered admission later! There is no cause for alarm, just relax and exercise little patience.

For those who are not happy with courses they were given, be thankful to God for giving you something. It is only when you are thankful that you can get something better from God. I will advise you accept it and start from there. If you do not get fulfilled studying the course, I would advise you move to where you will be fulfilled either by writing JAMB or change of course.

For those who are looking to change course: Each department can only sign out 10%(I can't remember precisely) of its student. A department can not sign in more than 5%(I can't remember precisely) of its students. You also need to have good grades. The last application cost 20k.

Your success in life depends on you and God. God always does His part so you have a great deal of work to do.

It is very good to graduate in good grades but do not hope the university will 'retain' you if you have a First Class at the end of your programme.

With the current unemployment crisis in Nigeria, I will advise you all to think less that a First Class or Second Class Upper will secure you a job in the bank, oil company etc. A good degree does not guarantee you a good job in Nigeria. Please think of what you can do to be gainfully employed even before you start your programme so that you would fall in the same shoes some graduates are presently.

I know some of you might have made plans on how to 'explore' when you get to campus since you will no longer be under the watchful eyes of your parent/guardians. However, I plead with you to have a rethink and do what you are meant to in school. Study very hard and make your parents/guardians proud do not waste their efforts!

Try to improve your time management skill and only get involved in productive activities. You can never regain any time you waste.

Make good friends who will lead you to your dream rather than those who will kill your dream.

Please shun CULTISM! I really grieves me when I remember cases of young people who where killed in their prime because of CULTISM in UNIBEN.

Please do not throw your faith away, rather grow in faith.

Apologies for writing so much, I had to because I may not have the opportunity to meet some of you in person. 'Letters' will fail me to fully pass my message across.

I wish you the best of success in your endeavours!

Long live Great UNIBEN!!!

7 Likes

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by GorgeousReney(f): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2013
Jemimahsummers:
u b ma coursemate na. Hopefuly, dem go change am 4 us
amen ooo!!!
Wat course did u apply 4 nd wat's ur aggreg8?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2013
d 2013/2014 clearance is nat displayin yet
mins either der is a mistake sumwhere or. . .lipsrsealed
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by dinky007(f): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2013
Oh no! Nt again! I refuse 2 acpt dis...I cnt acpt dis...tink I'm stil slpin..so I'll kindly go bak 2 bed, wake myself up, n re check..nt againnnnnn
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2013
BlessedFellow: Congratulations to those that have been offered admission in Great UNIBEN! Congratulations in advance to those that will be offered admission later! There is no cause for alarm, just relax and exercise little patience.

For those who are not happy with courses they were given, be thankful to God for giving you something. It is only when you are thankful that you can get something better from God. I will advise you accept it and start from there. If you do not get fulfilled studying the course, I would advise you move to where you will be fulfilled either by writing JAMB or change of course.

For those who are looking to change course: Each department can only sign out 10%(I can't remember precisely) of its student. A department can not sign in more than 5%(I can't remember precisely) of its students. You also need to have good grades. The last application cost 20k.

Your success in life depends on you and God. God always does His part so you have a great deal of work to do.

It is very good to graduate in good grades but do not hope the university will 'retain' you if you have a First Class at the end of your programme.

With the current unemployment crisis in Nigeria, I will advise you all to think less that a First Class or Second Class Upper will secure you a job in the bank, oil company etc. A good degree does not guarantee you a good job in Nigeria. Please think of what you can do to be gainfully employed even before you start your programme so that you would fall in the same shoes some graduates are presently.

I know some of you might have made plans on how to 'explore' when you get to campus since you will no longer be under the watchful eyes of your parent/guardians. However, I plead with you to have a rethink and do what you are meant to in school. Study very hard and make your parents/guardians proud do not waste their efforts!

Try to improve your time management skill and only get involved in productive activities. You can never regain any time you waste.

Make good friends who will lead you to your dream rather than those who will kill your dream.

Please shun CULTISM! I really grieves me when I remember cases of young people who where killed in their prime because of CULTISM in UNIBEN.

Please do not throw your faith away, rather grow in faith.

Apologies for writing so much, I had to because I may not have the opportunity to meet some of you in person. 'Letters' will fail me to fully pass my message across.

I wish you the best of success in your endeavours!

Long live Great UNIBEN!!!

thank u
u said it all
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Detivo(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2013
gudmorning guys. I hav been readin post bt i hav neva seen NL dis hilarious nd uniben aspirant ar nw men of il-fate. If u ar wonderin wat jamb gave, to me its jst simple. De said 'pls go nd learn a hand work or go nd continues ur conductor job'. I was xpectin dis yr to be lyk dis becos of d way deir post ume qustin was. So u guys dat hav goten admision try to ask each oda wat ar ur jamb scores. Mayb jamb is 1st considerin student hu score high in jamb or mayb uniben gave jamb sumtin else nd de publish sumtin else or mayb de ar try to punish uniben 4 ritin postume while Almyti ASUU is on strike. Al-dsame dose dat were admitd fear nt cos if uniben find out wat hapen de wil resolve it wit jamb b4 postin anytin on ur kofa. So if u ar admitd jst knw dat its in d merit list de admit u nd uniben has sumtin to resolve wit jamb. I hope i hav said it al. No b evry bodi go enta uniben so dont giv ur false hope. Yabatech here i cum. Personali
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2013
Romanticboy1: d 2013/2014 clearance is nat displayin yet
lol
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by chaarly(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaha
lwkmd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah dunno if ah shuld cry or i shuld stat laughing?!!!!!!!!!!

av been given admission oooOOOooOOoo

but dem na giv me my course ooOOoooOOOO

ah applied for law.>>>. dem giv me religious studies in d faculty of arts n humanities

well>>> all i have to say is thank you lord!!!!!!!!!!!

emmmm>>> na computer ah dy use oooo>>> my bb dan spoil

beeezalllllllyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! wre r uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

3 Likes

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2013
Romanticboy1: d 2013/2014 clearance is nat displayin yet
theres stil a session in progress na
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2013
Detivo: gudmorning guys. I hav been readin post bt i hav neva seen NL dis hilarious nd uniben aspirant ar nw men of il-fate. If u ar wonderin wat jamb gave, to me its jst simple. De said 'pls go nd learn a hand work or go nd continues ur conductor job'. I was xpectin dis yr to be lyk dis becos of d way deir post ume qustin was. So u guys dat hav goten admision try to ask each oda wat ar ur jamb scores. Mayb jamb is 1st considerin student hu score high in jamb or mayb uniben gave jamb sumtin else nd de publish sumtin else or mayb de ar try to punish uniben 4 ritin postume while Almyti ASUU is on strike. Al-dsame dose dat were admitd fear nt cos if uniben find out wat hapen de wil resolve it wit jamb b4 postin anytin on ur kofa. So if u ar admitd jst knw dat its in d merit list de admit u nd uniben has sumtin to resolve wit jamb. I hope i hav said NOTiNG. No b evry bodi go enta uniben so dont giv ur false hope. Yabatech here i cum. Personali
but u've been offered admission ryt?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by IVYKORAH(f): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2013
Detivo: gudmorning guys. I hav been readin post bt i hav neva seen NL dis hilarious nd uniben aspirant ar nw men of il-fate. If u ar wonderin wat jamb gave, to me its jst simple. De said 'pls go nd learn a hand work or go nd continues ur conductor job'. I was xpectin dis yr to be lyk dis becos of d way deir post ume qustin was. So u guys dat hav goten admision try to ask each odax wat ar ur jamb scores. Mayb jamb is 1st considerin student hu score high in jamb or mayb uniben gave jamb sumtin else nd de publish sumtin else or mayb de ar try to punish uniben 4 ritin postume while Almyti ASUU is on strike. Al-dsame dose dat were admitd fear nt cos if uniben find out wat hapen de wil resolve it wit jamb b4 postin anytin on ur kofa. So if u ar admitd jst knw dat its in d merit list de admit u nd uniben has sumtin to resolve wit jamb. I hope i hav said it al. No b evry bodi go enta uniben so dont giv ur false hope. Yabatech here i cum. Personali

em also writing for yabatech..... But I know uniben LL still gimme. Waiting for KOFA. When is your exam
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2013
dinky007: Oh no! Nt again! I refuse 2 acpt dis...I cnt acpt dis...tink I'm stil slpin..so I'll kindly go bak 2 bed, wake myself up, n re check..nt againnnnnn
what did u Apply for..And what did u get?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2013
chaarly: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaha
lwkmd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah dunno if ah shuld cry or i shuld stat laughing?!!!!!!!!!!

av been given admission oooOOOooOOoo

but dem na giv me my course ooOOoooOOOO

ah applied for law.>>>. dem giv me religious studies in d faculty of arts n humanities

well>>> all i have to say is thank you lord!!!!!!!!!!!

emmmm>>> na computer ah dy use oooo>>> my bb dan spoil

beeezalllllllyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! wre r uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
na beeezally u fit ask of..all d same congrats
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2013
Nonisco i wonder y it still dznt make sense to u...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2013
Romanticboy stop sayin wt u dnt knw.::it's all 'sorry,no admission given yet!!!'

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.