Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,017 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1152068 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Fastecash: People are just in hurry to visit jamb office to print out their admission letter.... Why cant people observe patience to see their name appear in uniben admission status... I bet the name appear on the jamb admission status are not real just watch out!!!

M beginnin 2 doubt dt uniben list wud make a difference

like i said earlier
lets kip our fingers crossed
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
Fastecash: She is working at faculty of education.... She is also part of admission officier for the faculty

Y̅ea
ɍƴϮ cry
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
I believe God in all things I do...well...I know I will be cleared...even if u wanna print ur admission LETA...be patient with everything...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
i ought 2av gone2 uniben 2day 2 rectify ma course!

Couldn't! Cus everyfin is jasso damn irritatin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Fastecash: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
To know either it is true or not for example now; answer dis questiions How many accounting, business adm, banking and finance, economics, etc student gain admission into dis department ?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
Romanticboy1:

M beginnin 2 doubt dt uniben list wud make a difference

like i said earlier
lets kip our fingers crossed
Na 50-50 I dey c dz thing 0.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Romanticboy1: i ought 2av gone2 uniben 2day 2 rectify ma course!

Couldn't! Cus everyfin is jasso damn irritatin
I go reach uniben b4 clearance 4 some personal issues sha.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
I don't think they understand the sacrifices that i've made. Maybe if these chums had acted right i would av stayed but i av already made up my mind, i av had enough of this injustice and side-taking..

They took me 4 granted.. They ran my heart into the dirt.. I devoted my tym to being with them, is this how i fvcking get repaid?

I was angered and as a human i retaliated and instead of settling the matter amicably, i was tagged a trouble-maker; the black-sheep of the family.. Well 4 d record i no longer feel like i'm part of the family

i feel hated and discriminated against.. I av been poked at and demonstrated against by people who claim to be my E-family..

i won't let these emotions running deep as the ocean make me weak.. All the tempers flaring; i'm just gonna blow them off and keep going..
If i stay, i'm just gonna keep on giving them hell as long as i'm breathing and they will keep on giving me names

So i'm leaving them with a taste of vinegar in their mouth.. Dats because i'm not leaving on good terms..

I know they must av tried but they can never figure me out.. Haha.. I bet they are prolly sick of me now so i'm gon do them the favour of getting the fvck off their sight

i av endured enough but now i'm leaving and i won't be coming back so don't hold ur fucking breath; u know what u've done so there is no need to go indepth..

On a final note i'm saying BAD BYE UNIBEN ADMISSION THREAD 2013/2014.. My live sentence has been served
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
Fastecash: She is working at faculty of education.... She is also part of admission officier for the faculty

I dun believe u animur

1st of al,u mentioned dt he is a 'he'
nw he is a 'she'
hw cum?
or is he/she an hermaprodite? angry

pls dun cum nd completely quench d lil burnin hope within us!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Didi5(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
Monsieursuave: .

Y̅ea
ɍƴϮ cry
In the first post he said a ''he'' and now its a she.Its ok to be optimistic that things will work out fine not at the expense of giving aspirants false hope.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
exPLIcit7: I go reach uniben b4 clearance 4 some personal issues sha.

m nad even sure clearance is ganna tke place dis yr sef! Wid al dis ish-goin on
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
Fastecash: To know either it is true or not for example now; answer dis questiions How many accounting, business adm, banking and finance, economics, etc student gain admission into dis department ?
plenty i don c plenty,me gt banking,na una nl suppose ban,dem go con dey ban innocent ppl,guy,wen Jesus says yes even vc cant say no,
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Didi5(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
sylvalord: I don't think they understand the sacrifices that i've made. Maybe if these chums had acted right i would av stayed but i av already made up my mind, i av had enough of this injustice and side-taking..

They took me 4 granted.. They ran my heart into the dirt.. I devoted my tym to being with them, is this how i fvcking get repaid?

I was angered and as a human i retaliated and instead of settling the matter amicably, i was tagged a trouble-maker; the black-sheep of the family.. Well 4 d record i no longer feel like i'm part of the family

i feel hated and discriminated against.. I av been poked at and demonstrated against by people who claim to be my E-family..

i won't let these emotions running deep as the ocean make me weak.. All the tempers flaring; i'm just gonna blow them off and keep going..
If i stay, i'm just gonna keep on giving them hell as long as i'm breathing and they will keep on giving me names

So i'm leaving them with a taste of vinegar in their mouth.. Dats because i'm not leaving on good terms..

I know they must av tried but they can never figure me out.. Haha.. I bet they are prolly sick of me now so i'm gon do them the favour of getting the fvck off their sight

i av endured enough but now i'm leaving and i won't be coming back so don't hold ur fucking breath; u know what u've done so there is no need to go indepth..

On a final note i'm saying BAD BYE UNIBEN ADMISSION THREAD 2013/2014.. My live sentence has been served
Do not tell me you are going for real.Your presence here isn't about you but our successors,the 2014/2015 set.You are investing into the future of others.Think of those still waiting for subsequent lists to be released,they need you more.That is not the way to go.I so much appreciate your presence.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Romanticboy1:

m nad even sure clearance is ganna tke place dis yr sef! Wid al dis ish-goin on
either way bro...I wil surely reach there...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Didi5(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Romanticboy1:

am disappointed#

how do u knw he is lyin?
Even if he is lyin
y lash it awt in a raw mannersad
Am sorry boss.You are right afterall it shouldn't have been that raw.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
sylvalord: I don't think they understand the sacrifices that i've made. Maybe if these chums had acted right i would av stayed but i av already made up my mind, i av had enough of this injustice and side-taking..

friends vexin and walkin away!

signs of end time undecided

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
Didi 5: In the first post he said a ''he'' and now its a she.Its ok to be optimistic that things will work out fine not at the expense of giving aspirants false hope.

Ahdonblive him ooo.

itz sarcasm
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
Slva no dey do like pikin,na u dey tk tyns far,u forget say u call me fool,for play wen we dey play, wetyn i hate na person wen like rough play wen him dey do am to anoda person,bt nt wen dem do am to am,if u like go na u knw. Go bk and look at all ur posts if u hv contributed more beta dan odas,u hv more to gain from here,if u like tk it personal,me no dey hide ma tyns,ask ma ppl,peace out

3 Likes

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sylva chillax jorgrin. Nr dae do lyk girl again angry
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Drogadray(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
sylva pls dnt act lyk a 96 guy...........u dnt knw wu luv u bt 2 b sincere u ar nt careful...if u ar?? u wnt ave fall in to anger.......so 4 gudness sake...erase dt tin in ur mind nd here......... u gat 2 stay
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Ghyft(f): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Funny people....i guess dis thread have bin in a chaotic state od recent..its no surprise pple who are supposed to work in unity towards deir sucessful clearance take up little oppoortunities to make an issue out of near nothing......i think its nt rily an act of bravery to run away from issues..sylvalord,u guys ought to settle dis amicably afta all u guys can be called under graduates ne...M so disappointed in evry1 who has in one way or d oda contributed in destroying dis family we've all worked hard for...i say,its totally uncool
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by jovie50: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
this strike no dey end...... Me don tire for house o!!!!! Good day everyone......
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Ghyft(f): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
odizeey: Slva no dey do like pikin,na u dey tk tyns far,u forget say u call me fool,for play wen we dey play, wetyn i hate na person wen like rough play wen him dey do am to anoda person,bt nt wen dem do am to am,if u like go na u knw. Go bk and look at all ur posts if u hv contributed more beta dan odas,u hv more to gain from here,if u like tk it personal,me no dey hide ma tyns,ask ma ppl,peace out
i dnt rily get d motive of dis post cos i think nw isn't tym for pushing blames....u totally escalated d issue nd i hope sylvalord will ave u ignored
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ghyft: Funny people....i guess dis thread have bin in a chaotic state od recent..its no surprise pple who are supposed to work in unity towards deir sucessful clearance take up little oppoortunities to make an issue out of near nothing......i think its nt rily an act of bravery to run away from issues..sylvalord,u guys ought to settle dis amicably afta all u guys can be called under graduates ne...M so disappointed in evry1 who has in one way or d oda contributed in destroying dis family we've all worked hard for...i say,its totally uncool
u r adding fueling d mata by thinking dere is a mata,as for me i no gt beef wit anyone peace,if any body think say i annoy am sorry o
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
.....L...O.....L!!....sylva mature jaree...who and who hated or poked or descriminated against u...haba na only u dey diz thread? If every1 is hatein u as u claim dat means u are at fault.......not time to trade blames anyway bt dats not enof reazon to quiet.

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Cant stop laffin....truely maturity is'nt abt AGE,#childishness...do unto others what u want to be done to u......#repinwetin u plant....L...O.....L!!!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kolade9(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
Monsieursuave: Sylva chillax jorgrin. Nr dae do lyk girl again angry
Lwkmdies cry
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Latnok95(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
odizeey: Slva no dey do like pikin,na u dey tk tyns far,u forget say u call me fool,for play wen we dey play, wetyn i hate na person wen like rough play wen him dey do am to anoda person,bt nt wen dem do am to am,if u like go na u knw. Go bk and look at all ur posts if u hv contributed more beta dan odas,u hv more to gain from here,if u like tk it personal,me no dey hide ma tyns,ask ma ppl,peace out

Guy no waste ur MB jare, he said his Goodbyes to d thread.. So that means he aint SEEING what you are writing.. Except he has gotta be a coward and hide as a guest.. *InMyAssumption: HE WON'T SEE THIS OHHH... Cos iont tink e is a coward*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Latnok95(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
oluwaugo: Cant stop laffin....truely maturity is'nt abt AGE,#childishness...do unto others what u want to be done to u......#repinwetin u plant....L...O.....L!!!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kolade9(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
odizeey: u r adding fueling d mata
Lwkmdeath grin cry
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Ghyft(f): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
odizeey: u r adding fueling d mata by thinking dere is a mata,as for me i no gt beef wit anyone peace,if any body think say i annoy am sorry o
dose words I AM SORRY could ave ended dis shit ever since yestaday....i think its late sha bt i still lyk d humility u displayed
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Kolade9(m): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
friends vexin and walkin away!

signs of end time undecided
Lwkmdead grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.