Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1139571 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2013
Adex098:
Hey !!!
You a boko convert for crying out loud.
I'm ya superior!!!.
Talk shi*t to me, me blow ya bottom a$$ with ma Ak47
Chai! See wetin civilian jtf dan cause sad

Em, I giv up grin

*swingin whyte flag*

Woh, see as I humble mysef take start page!

Tis good dis way jawe cool
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2013
The Vice Chancellor of Babcock University Ilishan Remo, Ogun State, Prof. James Makinde, has cautioned the National Association of Nigerian Students not to disrupt academic activities in the country’s private universities.
Makinde, who spoke at a briefing in Akure, Ondo State after the Western Union of Seventh-Day Adventist Church in Nigeria elected its new leaders, warned NANS members not to disrupt studies in private varsities.
Members of the association, on Saturday, threatened to disrupt studies in the institutions if the Federal Government did not address ASUU’s demands.
Noting that the plans by NANS could bring down the nation’s education sector, Makinde stressed that private institution students were not part of the association.
The appeal came as teachers in the nation’s public universities embarked on strike last July 2 to protest against the non-payment of their earned allowances as well as the non-implementation of the agreement they had with the Federal Government in 2009.
Meanwhile, final medical students of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife in Osun State and the Muslim Media Watch Group of Nigeria have urged the striking university lecturers to call off the ongoing strike.
Some of the OAU medical students, who spoke to one of our correspondents, said the industrial action has stopped them from graduation.
According to the students who craved anonymity, the strike has frustrated their programme and hindered their induction as doctors.
The action, they added, had prevented them from commencing their one-year houseman-ship in various hospitals across the country. One of the students said, “The dream of every university student is to, one day, finish and finish well. For an OAU student, there is more: to finish not too later than the normal appointed time for a course. For a medical student in OAU, there is even more: to finish in a not-too-late time and in addition get a houseman-ship placement.
“Beyond the wasted bags of rice and kilos of meat and dated souvenirs made in anticipation of the induction, there lies an important document the fresh medical graduates must possess. It is only the induction, which was cancelled as a fallout of the ASUU strike, that could provide it. That document is called the licence, which is the guaranteed tool a doctor can be permitted to work with in Nigeria.”
In a related development, thousands of students embarked on a peaceful protest at Choba Junction near the University of Port Harcourt over the industrial action.
The students, who said they were tired of staying at home, appealed to the striking lecturers to embrace peace by accepting what the FG had offered them.
One of the students, identified as Chimankpa, said the strike was affecting their academic year.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by chaarly(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2013
Mickey7: doc miss i've tried saying hi to u a couple of tyms to see if u'd ignore me(cos i felt u saw me as an enemy since d little misunderstanding wit correctin pple publicly) nd u did ignore me all d tyms i tried'.so it's good to knw u'v finally NOTICED me.ok im sorry if i come accross a bit proud,selfglorious or even repugnant.....I knw u dislike me(dnt want to use 'hate') but if u ever get to met me i knw u'd lyk me....or even marry me wink ..sorry ok?nd im going to change
ouch! *lips sealed*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by ikhuoria2(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2013
datogen: To the newly admitted students, I say a big welcome to you.
You shud be hapi and not joyful because UNIBEN is a skul without JOY. This is just the 3rd step (after JAMB and Post-utme) in gettin into the best university in Nigeria. Online and, most importantly physical clearance are still to come. They are stages where UNIBEN tells the newly admitted that "Many are called but NOT all are chosen". This is because some of you will fall short of the school's requirements for clearance. I pray this will not be your portion in Jesus name, amen. Some who were given mouth-watering courses like Med-Surg, Law, Pharmacy, Engineering etc may end up being pushed to other faculties and departments, eg kinetics, maths, and sociology EDU due to O'level deficiency.
NOTE: Do not be tensed, disturbed and depressed if you are not cleared in the early stages of the clearance exercise, just be assured that you can still be cleared towards the end of the first semester. I ain't sayin you shudn't clear the same time with others and wait till it is late, I'm saying if per adventure you are unlucky to clear on time due to one problem or the other, just relax your nerves, go for classes and read your books. because whether or not you like it the school cannot stop her calendar because of you.
I was like you just last year, so I undastand the excitement.
Wishing you a stress-free clearance (when it commences). Datogen. BBM-22071A56, 2go-datumedics.... I rep Industrial Chem.
is it true that if I didn't use 1 inch by 1 inch passport... I can't b cleared?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by olisehcom(f): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2013
Adex098:
Forgot you're still a learner....

*Sowi*
u called me a learner? *sighs* S.E.T #sighs of end time#
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2013
Monsieursuave: .

Bring Ʊя gf/crush over n Ï'll prove it 2 ya.
#dahzall
hmmm
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2013
Mickey7: doc miss i've tried saying hi to u a couple of tyms to see if u'd ignore me(cos i felt u saw me as an enemy since d little misunderstanding wit correctin pple publicly) nd u did ignore me all d tyms i tried'.so it's good to knw u'v finally NOTICED me.ok im sorry if i come accross a bit proud,selfglorious or even repugnant.....I knw u dislike me(dnt want to use 'hate') but if u ever get to met me i knw u'd lyk me....or even marry me wink ..sorry ok?nd im going to change
shuu d guy d beg o,oshare na,ona ki die
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by olisehcom(f): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2013
Adex098: Bye guys...
....Me don't wan2 see blood stains wen I come bak o..bikÓ....grin
go come
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2013
smiley
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2013
odizeey: shuu d guy d beg o
lol *coversface*
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2013
Ada i c u o,hw u dey,hope say u ft post
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by olisehcom(f): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2013
foolish people dont care if dey sin,wise people want to be 4given
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by MrCalculus(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2013
Adex098: Bye guys...
....Me don't wan2 see blood stains wen I come bak o..bikÓ....grin
hehehe
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2013
Ugiee i syt u,eya u cant post. Add me on 2go,odizee910
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Nekkie add me on 2go,let me show let me knw d real prob
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nekkie27(f): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2013
Mr Calculus: are u sure that u dint type d wrong pin or serial number??
...yea am sure...d stuff aint showin wrong pin or anytin..jst nt showin d admission leta @ all
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nekkie27(f): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2013
odizeey: Nekkie add me on 2go,let me show let me knw d real prob
.....sowie odizeey me dnt 2go oh
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Winzor78(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2013
Doc_Miss: i thought u Unfollowed the thread Are u high on ur own Body Odour ?

LWUAHBMH(laff wan use asakel hammer break my head)
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2013
Nekkie27: .....sowie odizeey me dnt 2go oh
i wont ask for watsapp cos it seems u dnt wanna relateanyhw sha,i wld like to knw evrytn from d root
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nekkie27(f): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2013
oliseh.com:

how is it not coming up? go to a cafe after purchasing ur e-facility card,just tel dem u want to print admission letter,dey wil know wat to do.
....ma'am of cuz i'd go 2 d cafe....i wnt jst buy d card nd lift it 2 heaven 4 admission leta 2 come na.....its jst dt wen i put in d pin nd S/N it jst loads nd notin shows afta d loadin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nekkie27(f): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2013
odizeey: i wont ask for watsapp cos it seems u dnt wanna relateanyhw sha,i wld like to knw evrytn from d root
....ur head is dere...well wen i put in d serial numba an pin on jamb site nd submit it, d page loads nd afta loadin notin comes up...buh i cud share fb contact tho'...-nekkie osuji-....
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2013
Nekkie27: ....ur head is dere...well wen i put in d serial numba an pin on jamb site nd submit it, d page loads nd afta loadin notin comes up...buh i cud share fb contact tho'...-nekkie osuji-....
check ur admission stat again,if ur admission dere.try it once againnif it doesnt work,den wait,for uniben to release deir list no cos for alarm,if u r willing to gv me d pin let me help u check u can
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2013
Monsieursuave: .

Bring Ʊя gf/crush over n Ï'll prove it 2 ya.
#dahzall

Ma gf
Hmmm!u wil tire 4 ya
;cus wen she is tru wid yu eh. . . lipsrsealed
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nekkie27(f): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2013
odizeey: check ur admission stat again,if ur admission dere.try it once againnif it doesnt work,den wait,for uniben to release deir list no cos for alarm,if u r willing to gv me d pin let me help u check u can
...i wud ave bin willin 2 gv u d pin buh rmbr tis 2 b used only 1ce..wat if u chk it nd print it den i'd ave no means of gttin it....evn if uniben uploads it i'd stil nid d jamb admission leta nah
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
odizeey: The Vice Chancellor of Babcock University Ilishan Remo, Ogun State, Prof. James Makinde, has cautioned the National Association of Nigerian Students not to disrupt academic activities in the country’s private universities.
Makinde, who spoke at a briefing in Akure, Ondo State after the Western Union of Seventh-Day Adventist Church in Nigeria elected its new leaders, warned NANS members not to disrupt studies in private varsities.
Members of the association, on Saturday, threatened to disrupt studies in the institutions if the Federal Government did not address ASUU’s demands.
Noting that the plans by NANS could bring down the nation’s education sector, Makinde stressed that private institution students were not part of the association.
The appeal came as teachers in the nation’s public universities embarked on strike last July 2 to protest against the non-payment of their earned allowances as well as the non-implementation of the agreement they had with the Federal Government in 2009.
Meanwhile, final medical students of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife in Osun State and the Muslim Media Watch Group of Nigeria have urged the striking university lecturers to call off the ongoing strike.
Some of the OAU medical students, who spoke to one of our correspondents, said the industrial action has stopped them from graduation.
According to the students who craved anonymity, the strike has frustrated their programme and hindered their induction as doctors.
The action, they added, had prevented them from commencing their one-year houseman-ship in various hospitals across the country. One of the students said, “The dream of every university student is to, one day, finish and finish well. For an OAU student, there is more: to finish not too later than the normal appointed time for a course. For a medical student in OAU, there is even more: to finish in a not-too-late time and in addition get a houseman-ship placement.
“Beyond the wasted bags of rice and kilos of meat and dated souvenirs made in anticipation of the induction, there lies an important document the fresh medical graduates must possess. It is only the induction, which was cancelled as a fallout of the ASUU strike, that could provide it. That document is called the licence, which is the guaranteed tool a doctor can be permitted to work with in Nigeria.”
In a related development, thousands of students embarked on a peaceful protest at Choba Junction near the University of Port Harcourt over the industrial action.
The students, who said they were tired of staying at home, appealed to the striking lecturers to embrace peace by accepting what the FG had offered them.
One of the students, identified as Chimankpa, said the strike was affecting their academic year.

Try nd space ya work!
4easy understandin
dalu!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nekkie27: ...i wud ave bin willin 2 gv u d pin buh rmbr tis 2 b used only 1ce..wat if u chk it nd print it den i'd ave no means of gttin it....evn if uniben uploads it i'd stil nid d jamb admission leta nah
dnt u stay in ijanikin?,
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Romanticboy1:

Try nd space ya work!
4easy understandin
dalu!
ok,bt go gt sm glasses
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Metaphyscist
we r waitin 4 d next episode oooo
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
odizeey: ok,bt go gt sm glasses

My eyes r perfect!
No1 cn understand or even read it!
Cus its 2 jam-packed!
Biko!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nekkie27: ....evn if uniben uploads it i'd stil nid d jamb admission leta nah
i said cos,mayb by den it might hv been resolved.change d cybercafe u r using
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
Romanticboy1:

My eyes r perfect!
No1 cn understand or even read it!
Cus its 2 jam-packed!
Biko!
i ddnt even read it,what spacing do u want again
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Romanticboy1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mickey7: lol *coversface*

Open dt ur long face jor!
Uav declared ur intention 2wards her
anyway dun 4get 2 send me an invitation
cus m sure una go tie d knot

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.